Chapter 21

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Jungkook open his eyes slowly and see the white ceiling, heard someone were talking but familiar voices. Some like 'no he will be alright' Jimin. His Jiminie's voice. "H-hyungg..." His voice really slow and that makes his throat very painfully, Jungkook were a bit hard to talk with oxygen mask on his face. 

Jimin hurriedly turn his head and run to his lover. "Baby you're awake!" He pull Jungkook into his arm "God. Im really worried." Give small kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook rise his hand slowly to caressed Jimin's face "H-hyung.. I-its hurt.." He pleading, tears rolled down on his cheeks. Jimin wiped it slowly and nuzzle his nose against Jungkook's face.

"Im sorry baby. Please forgive me, its because of me you being like this. Im sorry. Sorry not be with you when you through this." His tear left from his right eye. "Wait. I should call the doctor." He chuckle before called the doctor.

"Hello. Im Luna, its good to see you awake Jungkook sshi." She smile brightly to him, while Jimin sit on the edge of bed give a peck towards his lover. She felt happy to this lovebirds. "Okay now Jungkook sshi since you seem alright with your boyfriend here." Jungkook's cheek tinted in pink colour "Is it okay with you if i tell your condition?" When she saw Jungkook nodded his head and she continue "alright. Your ribs is really badly Jungkook sshi, you will recover in 3 to 4 month and i hope you dont do any hard work. I guess you already know your right leg is broken, you will come here every month to check up and therapy for your leg. Your bruise arms is normal bruise so it takes around a week to get better. You lucky got him because i know he will give you all his attention." Jimin laugh a bit loud for her statement "because i know who is him. The youngest leader in technician in Korea." She grin widely to Jimin who already smile nervously to her.

"Ofcourse i will. And dont you worry i take him to his check up. Anything else?"

"He will discharge around 4 or 5 days more when i saw his records and his heart beating is normal." She smile sofly to them and leave them for their privacy.

Jungkook now is only had IV needle. He recover fastly and surprised Luna and nurse. "Jiminie hyung." He spread his arm wanting Jimin close to him. Jimin smile and walk to Jungkook who immediately buried his face on the older's chest. "Where Mother and Father?" He mumble.

"They in Canada help me arranged the company." He rubs the younger arms softly and snifft his scent. 

"My body still hurts." Pouting to Jimin and drew random pattern on Jimin's chest.

"I know sweetheart. You will get better trust me. Okay?" He lift Jungkook's face with his index finger and kiss the lips that he missed. Jungkook immediately respond with tilt his head to deepend their kiss, his hand wrap around Jimin's neck while the other hand pulled the older's collar to bring him more closer. Jimin who already grip tightly on Jungkook's slim waist. The blonde let out soft moan when Jungkook his bottom lips and pushed his tounge to meet the other. Jimin let him won, he really loved when the younger take a lead. Jimin flinch a bit when the other his tounge and make him pulled away. Jungkook whine for lost the warmed on his lips. "Baby.." The string of saliva attached to their lips and Jimin peck the other lips for the last time before wiped the messed saliva on the latter lip.

"Hyung.." Jungkook do the same thing. "I know you still blame yourself for this incident. Forget about it alright? What done is done." He smile softly before place his forehead against the other. Jimin hummed to him. But their romantic moments rudely intterupt by loud voice behind the door which already known as Tae.

"Guys! Stop whatever you doing! We come in!" He pushed the door widely and throw himself to the lovebirds. "Jimin Jungkook are you okay? Oh God you really make me worried! I might died if my buddy from another planets called me last night!" 

Jin,Yoongi and Jessica come in and sigh after saw Tae crushed the couple. "Seriously Tae. They cannot breath." 

Jimin give 'thankyou' eyes to Jin. "What are you gave him hyung? It drug or something?" Jimin said and got lightly smacked on his arm from Jungkook. The other just laugh and pouting Tae. 

"Jin hyungggggg~~" that the really annoying whine from Tae. They lucky Jungkook got really privacy room if not yhey will got kicked from there. 

"Ugh that voice." Yoongi muttered and walked to the couple. "That woman really nuts. Trust me. I dont expect she will do something like this. I felt really ashamed being her friend before." He put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"I dont know what to say hyung. I dont know her and i dont want to know her. But now, what done is done." He smile cutely to Yoongi but faded when Sicca hugged him tightly and manage careful his gap between Jungkook's broken leg. 

"Jungkook ah.. Sorry for you get hurt... I dont even know when she came here... I dont even know she followed you... I felt very guilty..." She sobbed on Jungkook's shoulder. Jimin smile sadly to his lover and stand beside Yoongi who give brother hug to him. Jin and Tae looked at them silently. 

"Noona. Its not your fault. Dont feel guilty. Its okay. Please dont cry i dont know how to calm you down." That enough give her giggling softly to him. She pulled away and wiped her tears with her sleeves before mumble 'thankyou' to him. 

"Okay now can we forget about this ? Im hungry here. And Jin hyung bring us food. Who want it?" Tae give them big laughter. Taehyung is always give them smile when they have silent time. That afternoon they eated together happily. But somehow the laughter stop when Jin open his mouth. 

"Jimin" the latter hummed in respond when his name were called while feeding his Jungkook "do you remember Namjoon?" Jimin nodded "Hoseok at police station now and he said Namjoon is the one who be the kiddnapers." Jimin froze. They clearly can see how deep his frown and how pale his knuckles. 

Jungkook slightly worried. Its true Jimin never mad. But who know what will happen if Jimin who is really calm and slightly cold, matured in everyway and everything got angry or mad. 

"Dont. Let. Him. Free." His voice give them shivered in their spine. Jungkook touch his arm to try calm down his boyfriend. Jimin's face soften when his lover peck his lips and smile cutely to him.