Chapter 3

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Jimin and Father landed at Canada. Even on a plane, they still not talking to each other. Their mouth sealed. In car Father no longer kept his mouth shut. Not anymore. He going to make Jimin tell him why he want this. Its true Father force him to go Canada. But it because he want his son study about Engineer only 2 years. But Jimin want stay there 5 years or longer. 

"Jimin. You know son. Nothing wrong if you have feeling in romantic way toward Jungkook. Your Mother and i allowed that. You dont have to do this." Father said while his right arm snake on Jimin shoulder to make the younger calm. He know, his son sad, anger about this. 

"You dont understand. I dont want break down Jungkook. I dont want 'he' break down! I throw my feeling for 'him'. I dont want to be an awful friend Father!" Jimin face was very red. Also his ear. He blink couple of times to force his tear wont spill out. "He begged me Father. I dont know what else i must do." He said more calm before this.

"Who is he? Tell me" Father ask. He completely turn to his son.

Jimin face him. "Taehyung" he said with his tear rolled down.

FLASHBACK... 

They played at playground. Running together with laughing loudly. "Taetae ah c'mon. How can you really slow???" Jimin shouted at his friend who left behind.

"Yah! C-can w-we rest down a bit?!" Tae said while catch his breath. His friend really athlete. Jimin run to him and pulled him under tree. When they rest about 15 minutes, Tae break the moment. "Jiminie." The latter hummed in respond. "You told me last week that you have crushed at Kookie right?" Jimin nodded and slightly rise his eyebrow in confiused. "I never ask you anything from the first we became friend. But you know.... I-i-i r-rreal-lly l-l-lov-ve Ju-ju-ngkook."

His breath stopped. Everything is stop to Jimin. He looked at Taehyung with very shocked face. His heart is shatterd in piece. His tiny palm became fist. Really pale. His turn the other way. "What are you talking about Tae?" He ask with very low voice. "You are my friend. I really thought that you're my brother." 

He know. When his friend talk in low voice, that means the only one. He mad. Which is really rare of Jimin. Jimin never got mad if nonsense things. But he determinded to tell Jimin. "I talk about Jungkook. About him. That i love him. I love him in romantic way. You already have him in brother, can y-y-ouu f-f-forg-get y-y-yo-our f-ffeelings f-ffor m-m-me? I never ask you anything Jimin. This is the first and last. Please Jimin." Tae said with tears. His voice became horse and his eyes very red.

Jimin turn to face him. He looked at his friend with saddness. 'Can i do that? Or i have to be selfish? But he is my friend. He is very nice to Jungkook.' He thought. "Fine. I try. Next month i will go to Canada for my engineer for 2 years. But i will stay there in 5 or longer. Make him yours then." He said. Before Tae said anything, Jimin get up and going home. 

When he infornt his Father door. He want to knocked but his hand is hanging in mid way. 'Is this the right thing? But i dont want to be bad friend.' He knocked. Hear Father voice from inside to tell him come in. 

"Oh son. Why are you here? Something problem?" Father ask with his hand busy clean his paper work. 

"I want extend my study. If cant, i want to stay there longer. I can stay there alone" Jimin said with small voice. Before Father speak any words. He go out. He go upstair and make his way to he and Jungkook rooms. To tell him that he going to Canada for 5 years.

BACK TO CONV JIMIN AND FATHER

Jimin never said anything after he ask to extend his study in Canada. Until now. Jimin in Father arms. "Jimin. Im proud of you. You very kind hearted Jimin ah. But you dont have to do this. You will hurt son." Father said with he tighten his arms around the small boy. Jimin sob became loud. He know his son is hurt badly. Jimin knowned as manly man when he only 3. He act like grown man. Jimin is very hard to show his emotion. He going to show when he cannot bear any longer.

IN PARKs MANSION 

Jungkook is different. He became like robot. He do what Mother say. He like to shut himself in he and his Jimin hyung room. He looked at the wall. The wall is full with their pictures together. He get up from bed and went to his wall beside large window. Picture they hugged together, Jimin kissed him on the cheek, running at the beach and more. He in tears again. He hear knocked from his door.

"Jungkook. May i come in?" Mother asked. He open the door and step aside to let Mother in. They sitted on his bed. "Jungkookie. Dont be like this. You promise to Jimin that you became strong right?" She said and she hugged Jungkook. The boy start sobbing in her arms.

"Why hyung go so long... I miss him.... I miss him badly....." Jungkook whine loudly. His face is full of tears. His race red. His eyes red and puffy. "Jimin hyung..... Hyung im sorry i cant do this..... Hyung..... Jiminie hyung....." He mumble and repeat his sentence. Mother also in tears. She felt really sad for her son. She dont know what to do. She cant tell him the truth. She cant yet. When the time is right, she will tell him. Now, the only she can do is hugged him tightly.

AFTER TWO YEARS IN CANADA

Jimin now is 16 years old. When he on the way to his locker, he bump with one girl. Her things is fell down. Her books at floor. Everything. "Oh im sorry. My bad. Im sorry. So sorry." Jimin speak out fastly with english language perfectly fine. But he not look at the girl yet who already looked him with heart beating fastly. Jimin knowned one of the best student. He is really intelligent. He is genius. Most the handsome and hot body in the high school. He got love letter every month. But he doesnt care. He rarely talk to someone except his friend. The only friend. Yoongi. They in same age and course. Both of them really famous with their genius brain. They met in class when he sat beside Jimin. They think like in one brain. They doesnt like attention, they hated became famous. From there, they became best friend. "Its okay"