Chapter 7

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Its been 5 month Jungkook avoided Taehyung. Even at school Tae try to talk to him. But the latter just ignored. When break time, he went to cafeteria. He sat beside Hobi. One of Jimin's best friend. "Hey hyung!" He jumped on Hobi back torso.

"Yah yah! Did you know you heavy right? Get of me! Brat" he jerked Jungkook away and laugh like idiot. Jungkook just pout after that. He ruffle the younger hair "im sorry. By the way. I havent hear from Jimin anything. Did he contact you?" 

Jungkook stiff. The elder press the button. "No. He skype with me two years ago. The first week when he left. And that it." He had tears in his eyes. Jhope noticed that. He rubs Jungkook arms to calm him down. Jungkook already sobbing. Jhope dont know what to do. He felt really guilty because asked the sensitive issue. He hugged the younger.

"Yah! What did you do to him? You yelled at him? You beat him? You mad at him? Jung ho--"

"Hyung! Calm down. I didnt do anything! He just missed Jimin." He frown at Jin who attacked him with fork. 

"Oh. Sorry Hobi yah~~ em Jungkook ah. You know its 2 years already. I believe that he busy with his study. Only 3 m--"

Jungkook cutted him "no! Its okay... I understand.... So pathethic that im always crying right? Haha..." His sounded really dissapointed. But the hyungs doesnt say anything. They continue eated. They didnt know that someone behind the wall who clearly hear everything. 'Why he only see Jimin? Why he cant see me? He been nice with Hobi hyung and Jin hyung. I supposed not to confesed to him.' Tae thought.

CANADA

"Baby~~~~~ i missed you~~~~" only one student who knowned as 'Whiny Girl' its Yoongi girlfriend. Jessica. She is very famous girl in this high school. She in designer course. And she knowned as the richest girl in high school. Her parents are very wealthy people. In short info, they famous in Canada because her mother is one of the best designer. She had same age with Jihyo. They really good friends. She is the one who encourage Jihyo to talk with Jimin but the boy who knocked Jihyo down. Yoongi turn around and hugged her who clearly throw her body to his boyfriend. "I missed you~~ dont you miss me? You hungry? Lets eat! Anyway where the other lovebirds?" She bombed Yoongi with question. 

"Woooww settle down honey. One by one okay." He peck her lips. "First i missed you a lott!!" He hugged her tightly, she giggle. "Sec nope. Im fine. I had my lunch with Jimin just now. Lastly they went to library. Because Jihyo want revision book. There i answerd all your question right?" He laugh when she pout because he .

Jimin noticed something different with his girlfriend. Because lately, she always asked Jimin go to library when he want to hangout with her. She always said 'im sorry. I want to grab revison book. Can you follow me?' Or 'can we just hangout in library. Its cold anyway' now he done with her excuses. "Hey baby. Are you okay? You always asked me go to library lately." He saw she flinch a bit. 

"Hm? Why? You dont like it? If that you can go with Yoongi. Im fine" she said with shaking sound. Not looked at Jimin.

He frown. She never want to be separate with him. "Did you do something behind my back Jihyo yah?"

She froze. "W-w-whaat? N-nno." She stutterd. Ofcourse Jimin noticed. Her temple sweat. She wiped quickly. 

"Okay whatever you said. Im going. Take care." He stood up and give her peck on her lips before out. 

She sigh. She breath normally. 'Thats was close' she mumble. "Sooo i guess hes gone huh ?" The boy who come out behind cupboard beside her. He smirk before pulled her close to him. 

She gasped. "Gary oppa! Not here. Please. There many students!" She whispered angrily when he her neck. She met Gary 5 month ago. She went to bookstore alone. Because Jimin had his Engineering extra classes. Then when she in there. She saw a guy with tattoo on his arms. She really like bad boy type. She stare at him. Gary noticed theres girl stare at him. But he want to . He went to dark alley after he went out from the bookstore. She followed. From there, she lost his ity to him. She lost her first time. There was many hickey on her body. That the first time she woke up from other people bed. She only woke up from Jimin's bed before. What make her suprised,she not even feel disgusted or guilty to Jimin. But she feel full. 

Many times she tried to intimated with Jimin. But Jimin always pushed her away. Because Jimin didnt want lost his ity before get married. Since then she always went to Gary when she . She cheated on Jimin. But she dont know. one thing. Jimin. Really. Really. Hate. Cheater. She dont know what will happen if Jimin know the truth.