Chapter 1

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

8 years ago.....

His little Kookie sobbing hardly on his chest "hyung... Please dont go... Dont leave me..." Jiminie feel really awful that time because see his little Kookie in pain. "Hyungggg... Please say something... If you have really to go... Then take me with youu.... I dont want separate from you... *sniff sniff*" clenching hard at Jimin's front t-shirt.

Jimin pull away lightly and lift Jungkook's chin "heyy... Please dont make it hard for me... I dont want to leave you but i must go. Father will mad at me if Im not follow him." He rubs at Jungkook's back lovingly. They continue staring in few second before Jimin spoke "i promise to comeback to you very soon. Give me your smile that i love.." Jungkook smile a bit with Jimin and Jungkook pull his hyung to snuggle on his chest.

After few minutes they hugging. Jimin pull Jungkook seat at couch in his bedroom. Jungkook still in his arms with his eyes watery. "But hyung.. If you go, then i have live in this house alone. Well i means not alone.. Your Mother with me.. But you know what i means. I want you with me too hyung.." Jungkook's parents died in car crash when he only 2. And he's homeless before Jimin parents found him fainted next to river when Jimin and his family on their vacation.

Jimin sighed. "Kookie.. I go to Canada because Father want me study about Engineering. Only 5 years. I will try to contact with you Kookie. Trust hyung." Said Jimin before he peck Jungkook nose and he giggle softly after Jungkook shyly look down. "Now can we sleep? Im really tired." Jungkook whine cutely on Jimin's shirt. He let out small giggle. "Kookie, you know, my flight in next month. I still beside you when you wake up." Jimin said with smile. Jungkook pull Jimin shyly to their bed. 

In 25 minutes, Jungkook knocked out. But Jimin still awake, stare lovingly at the boy beside him. Jimin's left arm under Jungkook neck while another hugging Jungkook torso tightly. Jungkook hold Jimin front shirt like his hyung will gone if he let go. Jimin sigh and place his chin on top of Jungkook head. 'I love you Jungkook. I really love you. Not in brother way. But i dont know if you feel the same. But you still young. I dont want to leave you too. But Father force me. Forgive me baby.' Jimin said really really slow. His tears fell down.