After the Show goes down...

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 7AM and the sun was rising slowly, warming little by little the garage. Hyun Ah had dozed off to sleep for a while already leaving Joon alone, staring at her sleeping figure all night long. How could she come back? Joon got up and paced around, rubbing his neck and puffing off his cheeks. Just because of… honor? No, that doesn’t seem right. From what she told me it can’t be it… Aish, girl! Joon knelt beside her, poring into her face intensely.

                “You should’ve stayed with that Hyunseung guy…Bear-headed girl.” Joon fondled her blonde bangs to the side smiling widely at her. “Brave like a bear…”

 

 

                “And there it goes the most popular couple these days: Lee Chang Sun and Kim Hyun Ah, everybody. Let’s talk with them for a bit.” The host of the show called Hyun Ah and Joon that turned not surprised and smiling widely at her. “I’m Park Shin Hye, annyonghaseyo. Tell me – how is everything going? How are you both handling the situation?” The couple shared a sweet glance and Hyun Ah was the one answering.

                “Well it was a little messed up at first but we are getting to know each other better and trying to help each other so this can work.”

                “Did you see anything you’ve like yet Hyun Ah-shi?” Hyun Ah’s crooked smile diverting the attention to Joon whose eyes were huge, almost popping out.

                “You did? And you didn’t tell me?” He hugged her tightly like a little boy and smiled rather happy. “Aigoo, you are so cute” the camera started to walk further away abandoning the couple who got into the grand room of Inkigayo. It was the Inkigayo’s anniversary and they – among a lot of other celebrities – were invited.

                “Ya, did you have to hug me that tightly? You could’ve simply caressed my cheek or have not even touched me; you have a nice smile, use it instead!” Hyun Ah wheezed but Joon was more concentrated on the compliment part of her speech.

                “YOU think I have a nice smile?” he giggled causing Hyun Ah to roll her eyes, displeased.

 

                For the next week, Hyun Ah and Joon would go on a date every single day – sometimes they would dinner only the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter