Kicked Out

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was dinner time already when Joon stepped foot inside the house. He pulled his tie loose sighing tiredly. Today was one of those days when he could barely stand in his two legs much more walking yet he did it only because he wanted to have a glance of his wife’s pretty face.

As he slipped into his slippers Joon called out in a quiet voice for Hyuna but he got no answer. The boy felt even more tired after this landing his on the couch and putting his suit jacket over it – Joon felt like he had to regain his strength before going up to make sure she was there.

                After the attack of those maniacs downtown Joon managed to call his manager, Bi Rain, to help him get out of there – what was once a sea of fanatics girls squealing and yelling had turned into a vast ocean; someone had, most likely posted the news about Joon being downtown which it meant many more were arriving.

After talking to Bi Joon realized he was right – the news were all over the internet already. Even if Joon hadn’t called Bi was on his way to get him.

                Afterwards Joon was taken to MBlaq’s dorm wish was the safest and nearest place around.

It took hours for the fans to disappear and even when there wasn’t a fly flying across the lobby Rain didn’t let Joon go – there was some explaining he had to do.

It took probably half an hour for Joon to tell the whole story and another half for Rain to yell and scold him like never before. Then he calm down after another half hour but still didn’t let him out – it was too early and some psychopathic fan could still be down there.

                So Joon stayed for a round of cards. Then two, three, four… Hours went by and when Joon noticed he jumped up as if something had pinched his behind – which was what Mir thought and effectively asked if happened.

Seungho and G.O didn’t even bother to look at the maknae dismissing Joon on the spot having the y symbol almost flown out of the door.

Cheongdeong looked at the door smiling inwardly then glancing at Mir whose long face held the biggest pout – the hyungs were scolding him for being so retarded.

Cheongdeong laughed at this calling them back to the game.

***

                Another huge sigh left Joon as he let his legs hardened as he suspended his body weight on them. Only then he noticed the two luggage cases by the door and with a questioning look he approached them touching them slightly.

For a moment his heart skipped several beats as he stared at them. Joon was fearing the night Hyunseung spent at their house made her forget the contract they had made, her father and worse… him.

Couldn’t she have waited the remaining four months? I mean that isn’t that long right? Why would she have to move right away? Why would she risk hurting her father after so much sacrifice? Why would she hurt… him?

It took only a second after he made the question and his brain was already giving him the answer to it – she didn’t love him. Maybe she just thought of him as a friend – at the best of chances as the best friend she had at the moment – but nothing more than that.

That small fact made his heart cringe and break a little as his eyes stung like ever making a new question pop in his mind – why would his heart react that way when he already knew all of this unconsciously? He even prevented her from running away with Hyunseung just before their engagement party – if she was willing to go with him at that time why not now? Nothing had changed – she still loved him.

                Joon felt depleted and…heartbroken.

With a gasp he cleaned the only tear that slipped out of his eye upon that new discovery – he loved Hyuna. He knew he had feelings for her – come on, he wasn’t that dumb to not realize it – but he thought it was something like caring deeply for her and not love, not in such a short amount of time. They were together for over little two months and love didn’t come that quickly… right? It was something that had to be built as time passed – a long time … right?

Yet his heart was telling him otherwise.

                Joon dragged himself to the stairs. His heart felt like it had gained the weight of seven elephants but he didn’t care – he had no emotional strength to care at the moment.

Just then a little giggle came from upstairs making him rush up – for anyone who saw him it seemed like he was training for the marathon.

As he got closer to the ajar door of her bedroom seeing Jiyoon resting her back against Hyuna’s new bed as the later had her head over Jiyoon’s lap receiving some head massage.

Like two teenage girls they were giggling out loud about some amusing topic for both.

                Joon smiled upon seeing his wife so happy – for a very long time that smile had been missing and he would do anything to keep it where it was right now.

He gathered some strength knocking on the door and entering the bedroom with a smile on his face.

                “Having fun girls?” Hyuna was already in a sitting position looking past him into the corridor. Jiyoon seemed quite uncomfortable standing there as her eyes ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter