But Halmeoni she is already gone...

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung!” Cheondeong called as soon as Joon passed the café’s automatic doors. Joon spotted his four best friends and walked to their table taking the sun glasses off immediately.

                “How is my favourite playboy?” Seungho tapped him on the shoulder causing Joon to smirk.  “How is your wife-to-be?” The four exchange a glance while Joon sighed heavily.

                “You guys know already?”

                “Well, your dad made a very explicit public announcement an hour ago.” Cheolyong said almost silently.

                “He did what?!” Joon screamed. “Is he crazy?!” He felt as if he could bury himself somewhere right now. “Well, guess he brought disgrace to himself.” He whispered crossing his arms. The MBlaq member’s looked at each other and then at Joon whose eyes were still closed and cheeks puffed.

                “What did you mean with that?” Byunghee asked as Cheondeong nodded, agreeing.

                “Well, she” he hesitated on her name for some reason “the girl just ran away with her boyfriend.”

                “That was brave.” Cheolyong whispered, amazed by Hyun Ah’s boldness. Cheondeong was about to agree but as soon as he glimpsed Joon’s face he decided it was better not to say nothing.

                “No, it was a weak decision! She is just… idiotic and selfish and… idiotic!” All MBlaq stared at Joon, completed surprised at his tone and attitude – he was usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter