Painful Marriage Ceremony VS Disastrous Honey Moon [part. II]

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The chauffer drove the car to the centre of the little village. Andermatt had a tiny amount of cute little chalets and Joon rented one to them both.

                “Wow” Hyun Ah said entering the place. It was all made of wood and had a big fireplace in the middle of the leaving room. The kitchen was right next to it; its colours were purple and white matching strangely with the dark wood of the pavement and walls. Joon left her alone to explore while he settled her bags in her room and then left for his room that was right across from hers plopping himself on the bed. He felt jet legged by the airplane trip for some reason. I have never felt like this before so why now? He wondered staring at the ceiling. “Chang Sun-shi!” Hyun Ah jumped to his bed, her face towering his. He felt himself gulp automatically; her face was close to his like never before and she smiled breathtakingly.

                “What’s wrong?” he felt this gently wince in his heart but he just shrugged it out.

                “Nothing! This place is amazing!” She lied on her back also looking at the ceiling. “Do you want to go play in the snow?” She heard him chuckle and frowned. “Did I say something funny?” She turned to him.

                “Ani; it’s just that you are being too nice…” Hyun Ah kept staring at him, waiting for an explanation. “You were never nice to me. Is it because of my support all this time?” Hyun Ah rolled her eyes deciding not to answer. “Confess it, I already know!” Scuffing she threw a pillow to his face.

                “Shut up, idiot!” After gasping, Joon poked her on the cheek over and over again. At first it was easy to ignore but it grew somehow irritating suddenly and she hit him again with the pillow. “Ya, just stop it!”

                “Did you just hit me… t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter