The Poker Faced Heart of Hyuna

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         “Ya, Jang Hyunseung, are you crazy?” After that first punch he gave out another one and another. It wasn’t anything much since Joon was a tough guy but damn, it hurt.

Hyuna threw herself at him pulling him back while he let looking deadly at the injured Joon who spat some blood out. Hyuna was now going to get something to treat him, obviously preoccupied while Hyunseung stood there watching her treat him. He yelped once or twice and she apologized. Hyunseung only got him a busted lip and made him bite his tongue why was she so worried? He scoffed completely pissed at the situation. Speaking truthfully he was feeling jealous and it was one kind of jealousy he had never felt before, to say it straight.

         Joon tried to get up but Hyuna didn’t let him. At first he only thought Hyuna was featherbedding him too much but then he noticed that once he was up he started to limp. He had some gauze over his right foot which made Hyunseung kind of regretful of what he did – Joon might have been pushing in ordering Hyuna around but he was still injured.

         “You guys talk, I’ll be upstairs.” Joon said, his busted lip and then flinching because it portably stung.

         “Let me help you up – “

         “No need, just talk with the guy…” He kept limping up trying not to disturb but that actually made it look more pitiful. Suddenly Hyuna was by his side helping him and Hyunseung was by other. The three got upstairs pretty quickly and settled him in his room. Hyunseung couldn’t help but to think if that was their room or not. “Go, you two, you have a lot to talk about.” Hyuna felt kind of surprised about this cool side of Joon – she didn’t ever think he could be like this.

         “Joon-ah, thanks.” She exited the room leaving a smiling fool in his bed.

         “Did she just call me Joon…?”

**

         “What got into you?” Hyuna didn’t lose anytime – as soon as they reached the bottom of the stairs she started interrogating him. Hyunseung flinched at her judgmental tone and then sighed.

         “He was abusing you! He was making you do all sort of stuff that he could do himself! It was just nerve wrecking… I couldn’t just sit and watch! I had to do something!”

         “Why you?” Hyuna asked harshly cutting him. “We’re not related anymore, you don’t have to protect me anymore. I’m only your co-worker from now on and you should face it…” Hyunseung held her close and saw the tears behind her eyes.

         “Then why are you about to cry? If you really think like that why are you tearing?” She sniffed and then pushed him.

         “I’m not going to cry over something that it’s already over; you taught me this, remember?” Hyuna looked over his shoulder, clenched fists and hard expression. It took everything she had not to cry right there and then but she kept herself in place. “Go, just go. I want to take care of my husband in peace.”

         “You don’t mean it…”

         “Of course I do, get out!” She pushed him but Hyunseung hugged her. At first she struggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter