Locked on the Garage: Ups!

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rest of the party went by smoothly – every reporter was doing their work silently and everyone was enjoying the party very much. MBlaq was dancing on the centre of the room bringing everything they had into it – every fan girl was squealing and swooning. Joon wasn’t with them on the dance floor– he sat on a chair far from them but that still provided him a good view of it. He would smile widely at every wink any of the members give out to their fans – the fans reactions were awesome.

Joon was so amused with their performance that he felt surprised when a chair was placed next to him – he quickly recognized his girlfriend but he barely paid her any attention. Nana noticed this so she leaned and let her head rest on his shoulder for a while, expecting Joon to reject her again. Since he didn’t she tried to grab his hand like a normal couple – then he reacted.

                “What are you doing?” He whispered, pushing her softly away.

                “Spending time with my boyfriend!” That reality struck deep down on him making Joon look away from her. “Can’t I?”

“It’s my engagement party.”

“So?”

“Nana… maybe we should –“He could see the unrevealed tears and the untold goodbye before she got up and basically ran off.

Joon sat there thinking in whether running after her or not and he decided it was better if he kept still so he just watched the MBla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter