Painful Marriage Ceremony VS Disastrous Honey Moon [part. I]

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyun Ah wake up….” Joon’s voice was soft and caring, making it difficult for Hyun Ah to wake up but she did. Her eyes opened a little seeing, through the window’s car, only white. “We’re here.” Hyun Ah got up excited by the view; there was this big mountain with a lot of people skiing, others on the sleigh ride and many making snow balls’ fight.

“Where’s… here?” She knew she wasn’t in Korea anymore,; that was a total foreign place to her. Literally.

“Andermatt, in the Swiss Alps.”

They passed by the big mountain following the road into a cute village not very far. Hyun Ah was feeling hipper about being here – she didn’t travel in a while – but then again she remembered these weren’t real vacations since she had to play the part of a dedicated wife. Actually that was the last thing her mother told her before Joon snatched her away in the wedding ceremony…

The wedding ceremony was the most normal it could be; Hyun Ah was almost two hours late but not by her own choice. Her mother made her stay in bed for a while longer than needed, going to the hair salon one hour after the one she had arranged and others whatnot that made Hyun Ah puff her cheeks over and over again, pissed that she couldn’t just go to the damn church, get marry and then die from unhappiness for the next six months. However, she had this crazy bug in her stomach that made her jitter about seeing Joon in a suit. He does look good with casual clothes…

Joon said to himself he was only pretending to be somewhat nervous for the pleaser of the viewers but he knew that was not true – since he first stepped inside the church he was feeling like jumping from nervousness. He recalled when she wore those pretty dresses of her and how she looked – smocking hot, if you allow me he thought wiping the thought away immediately. Aish Chang Sun! Are you crazy? She might be beautiful and all but that doesn’t mean –! The am I saying? He smacked his head and sighed fixing his suit. Joon was all in grey; his shirt was white and he didn’t bring any tie. 

The doors of the church opened revealing the most angelically beautiful Kim Hyun Ah ever. Everyone gasped when they saw Hyun Ah in her beautiful long and white dress; it was simple and tight to the body showing off all her curves. Her veil wasn’t white; it seemed rather light-silver matching the big bow on the back that came across her waist. The side-slit wasn’t large; it went slightly beyond her right knee.

Thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter