Painful Marriage Ceremony VS Disastrous Honey Moon [part. IV]

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              Hyun Ah opened her eyes in the warm safety of her room. She got up at once feeling dizzy next. Breathing in and out a couple of time she swung her legs out of bed and headed to the door. I swear I felt someone’s presence in here, she yawned.

            “Oh…” Hyun Ah found Joon sleeping on the couch in a very weird position – it did not seem comfortable at all. “Babo, what are you doing there?” She whispered covering him with the thick blanket that had fallen. In that exact moment a knock came and Hyun Ah rushed to the door – she didn’t want to wake up Joon when he looked so tired.

“Good morning, Mrs. Kim, you came back safely I see…” The guy was young and had a police uniform so Hyun Ah assumed Joon had reported her missing in the previous night. They man’s Korean was perfect, somehow, and she was kind of astonished by this. “Could you find the way back?”

“Actually, no. I woke up in my bed, I have no idea how I came here…”

“Then it was probably your husband.” He looked behind Hyun Ah smiling. “He was very upset when we said we couldn’t keep searching because of the storm…”

“Oh, hum, thank you for the concern. Then…” He bowed and stepped back and she did the same, closing the door. Hyun Ah walked closer and examined Joon’s face. “Was it you who brought me back?” he frowned deep in sleep and she chuckled. “Komawo, Chang Sun babo…” After a soft peck on the forehead she went back to her room to take a nap.

After a few hours they met in the living room again – Joon was eating some porridge he cooked and Hyun Ah had just got up from her long nap. Their eyes meet and looked away embarrassed from the last memory they had – the stupid fight.

“What are you eating?” Hyun Ah sat on the ground beside him and tried to take a look at his bowl. He got up pulling her and pushing her to sit on the couch.

“No touching my bowl, you hear me?” Hyun Ah nodded and after disappearing for a couple of minutes Joon came back with a steamy bowl and gave it to Hyun Ah. It was chicken porridge and smelled delicious. “There’s no crying over more when you are done okay?” He began eating his own, his eyes clogging onto the TV.

Hyun Ah smelled the bowl – it smelled marvellous – so she took a spoon of it and then another and another and another and soon her bowl was empty. She got up, ready to get more, but Joon pulled her back and took her bowl. He went to the kitchen and got back with her bowl, full. He was limping slightly but Hyun Ah made no comment over the matter and kept eating.

            “Thank you.” She said once she finished eating. Joon nodded and finishing his own.

            “No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter