She's too pretty...

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The engagement dinner party had just started and there was no sign of Hyun Ah anywhere – for some reason MBlaq member’s still thought she would come; Joon just stubbornly said she wouldn’t but they didn’t pay any attention to him.

While the members spend most of their time looking around the room, trying to locate her, Joon went to flirt with some girls. Well, that didn’t last for long…

                “But you’re getting married aren’t you?” Hyosung asked with a champagne glass on her right hand while she leaned ily towards Joon.

                “My fiancée flee with another guy. We don’t even know each other that well you know? I didn’t want to marry her and the same goes to her.” He caressed her cheek softly, smirking deeply.

                “But you wouldn’t marry me either right?” His smile didn’t disappear and when he was about to answer her someone answered for him.

                “No, he wouldn’t.” Im Ji Na came out of nowhere, all in black. Her long and slightly shiny dress seemed smooth as silk and light as nothing. Her heels were black but had some diamond-like rock on it that made it glamorous. The long and blond hair of her was completely voluptuous but still shiny and glamorous. “Get lost” she said to Hyosung with her best smile and she did.

                “Hi, Nana.” Joon gulped rubbing his neck.

                “Hello Chang Sun oppa.” She claimed for his lips but he avoided her before she could even be near his lips.

                “What are you doing?” He pushed her lightly away making her face angry and resentful.

                “Can’t I even kiss my boyfriend now?” Joon looked around not knowing how to answer her. “But you were about to take Hyosung upstairs and do what so ever to her, right?”

                “Nana it’s not that…” He sighed again, looking for balance in the counter behind him. “I’m getting married and – “

                “She’s not here. You said it yourself.” She leaned closer fixing his tie. “And you’re not the type of doing whatever your father want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter