Aknowledgement

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The couple was being prepared for their second day shooting Bubble Pop’s MV and the atmosphere couldn’t be more awkward for both of them; Hyuna avoid Joon’s gaze and contact at all costs knowing they were being watched. She feared he would be hurt because of the way she was treating me but more than that she didn’t want to lose him. Not when things between them were settling and they just began being true friends.

Yeah…

Friends…

That was the thing bothering Joon the most; he felt something more for Hyuna and he wanted to be closer to her, mean something more to her however she would always pull back and away from him when he made a move. At first Joon thought it might be because she felt nothing for him but he just couldn’t accept that fact so he took the alternative answer as the correct one –Hyuna was insecure because of Nana. Every time Joon got a call from her Hyuna would be even more distant after.

                “I have to do something about it then…” The dark haired guy smirked to the mirror in front of him pleased at his idea.

 

***

                Just before the director started filming Joon approached the set, ready to execute his master plan however what he saw made him turn red from both embarrassment and anger. Hyuna was absolutely stunning in a very fit to the body and (TOO) short light blue dress with a flowery pattern. Her hair had a little bit of volume and her lips had this liquid but subtle shine which went very well with the big and light eyes she was owner since she was born.

Yeah, that dress made him made him completely embarrassed because of the naughty thoughts he was having and mad because well, his wife was beautiful and every guy was drooling. Even the director, for god sake!

                “Ya, Kim Hyuna! Do you think that’s the way a married woman should dress?” For a moment Hyuna was taken aback for his sudden and loud presence but she recovered immediately wearing the poker face she had showed him since the thing on the beach and the text.

                “There’s nothing I can do Lee Chan Sung, mianhae! It was a director’s request and I can’t do anything about it.” Hyuna stared at her feet while she talked to him letting Joon even more confused. Why is she…?

He lifted her chin and stared at her eyes while she tried to look away very much scared of the almost magnetic force she was used to feel around him lately. It got worse every time she tried to pretend he wasn’t around or when she avoided him.

                “Where’s my bear?” That got her by surprise and she let her guard down for a second.

                “What?” Joon just shook his head and went to sit beside the director, his thoughts completely worried now. What happened? She is… scared.

                The shooting continued to go smoothly and dynamically. Hyuna was never in the same clothing neither wearing the same hairstyle nor doing the same stuff. Right now she was shooting the dance only with the girls and such. Next it would be the couple scenes with Joon and oh boy, Hyuna was damn nervous about it. Eotteokhaji? I can’t do it…

The director shout it “Cut” and Hyuna was rushed to the dressing room to change. For her surprise Joon was already there and was done with his makeup. He barely acknowledged her and continued to flirt with the makeup artist keeping a wide and flaring smile on his lips. Jealousy took over Hyuna and she slammed the door closed startling the makeup artist the most while Joon just cleared his throat.

                “The director gave me five minutes to dress and makeup and you are playing around?” The scared girl bowed and apologized but Hyuna couldn’t care less – she shot her the most fiery glare the girl has saw or felt and then proceed to the chair, sitting with her leg crossed looking more like an almighty goddess than a diva.

Joon gulped feeling her new energy but inside he was explo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter