Painful Marriage Ceremony VS Disastrous Honey Moon [part. III]

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Hyun Ah helped Joon get up and took him to the chalet. They fell in their way because she was not strong enough to balance him so they fought a bit while getting to the chalet. Once there – and after he was warm under a blanket and sitting on the big chair - she took a look at his feet and concluded it wasn’t broken.

            “Aish, it hurts too much, are you sure?” He whined.

            “Stop whining idiot! It isn’t broken so stop being such a baby.”

            “Did you just called me a baby?!”

            “Keurae! What are you going to do, huh? Try and chase me!” She ‘merong’ and then laughed all the way to the bathroom where the first aid was. She came back and placed the ice pack on his foot and went to make some warm tea for them. While she was in the kitchen she laughed quietly at the thought of Joon’s fall – his stood up and he landed withn his face on the snow, but somehow in the process he managed to sprain his ankle.

Still laughing she got back to the living room and he made a face.

            “You’re still laughing, huh?” She looked away and gave him the tea trying hard not to burst into laughter. “You seriously are a very bad woman, bad, bad, bad woman!” She got to her knees and whispered ‘I’m sorry’ followed by loud laughter. “Stop it…” He said embarrassed and she tried to contain herself.

For five minutes they stared at each other – Hyun Ah still trying to contain herself – and Joon felt mesmerised by her. He always saw her like a beautiful young woman who felt like rebelling against the others’ way of thinking and living if not correct. But now he saw much more – she was carefree and caring. She knew how to take a joke and was brave, she wouldn’t ever whine over something small. He knew this much about her but never once before he thought about approaching her and got to know her. Joon wondered why now…

            “Hyun Ah I admire you.”  She frowned deeply at his statement so he proceeded. “You’re –“Suddenly his phone started to ring. Joon took it and eyed the caller; his forehead frowned for a bit but eventually the caller hanged up. As soon as he placed the phone in the centre table Hyun Ah peeked – three missed calls from Nana.

            “Did you guys fought or anything?” Joon looked away, not knowing what to answer. Have they fought? No, but why didn’t he feel like talking to her? He himself didn’t know the answer to that question. “Fine, don’t tell me. It doesn’t matter anyway…” Hyun Ah got up headed for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter