Prologue ~~

Marrying By Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Ah was at home when the doorbell rang. She closed the magazine and ran to it saying ‘nuguseyo’ happily. Once she opened the door all her joy vanished.

                “Hyun Ah-shi anneyonghaseyo.” Nana bowed to Hyun Ah but she didn’t replay – she was just leaning against the door blocking any view to the inside of the house.

                “What do you want?”

                “I came to meet Oppa. I mean Chang Sun.” Nana smiled apologetically making Hyun Ah frown even more.

                “MY husband isn’t home. Keurom ka.” Hyun Ah was about to close the door when Joon jogged down calling for her.

                “Ya, yeobo ~” He chuckled at their childish nickname and then saw her by the door. Hyun Ah was cursing him mentally while Nana just smirked happy. Hyun Ah still closed the door right in the girl’s face. “Nugu…”

                “Your beloved Nana. Wae?” She sat down completely pissed off while she turned the pages of the magazine.

                “What did she want?” He took a glass and put some water.

                “Wanted to see you; I said you were out!” Joon spit all the water he had in his mouth and then he glare at Hyun Ah.

                “Wae? No michyosso? Jinja…” Joon started to run to the door hoping that she would still be there making Hyun Ah roll her eyes.

                “Keurae! Naega michin geoya…” His eyebrow rose when he heard this but he kept on jogging outside. He came back after a few minutes – Hyun Ah was looking through the window, to their backyard.

Joon didn’t stop one second – he went direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter