You cheated on my sister?!!

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

 

JUNG IN-SOO!" My father stood, standing up and slamming his fist onto the stretched table, full power. "You will end up with Junhyung. We agreed to this."

 

I blinked. "What? Appa, do you have a contract or tape recording to prove that?" Anger was visibly flammed. "If you don't, then I'd also like to state, that this is my life. I'll choose who I'll want to love, who I'll live with, who I'll-" SLAPP. I felt a sting on my left cheek, my father standing their, eyes piercing. I didn't cry. Because it didn't hurt. Sure, physically, but who am I to cry over dissapointing the man who escaped from my life years ago? I tilted my face, hair a mess now. I chuckled. Laughed like an insane maniac. They froze. My mother looked pained.

 

Good. Slap me more. GO AHEAD!! YOU DON'T CARE!!" I screamed, my father sighed a raised his hand again, only to be pressed down my a strong, muscular arm. Wait. He was dressed in the commercial outfit, which meant...

 

Mr. Jung, pleased, stop hurting In-ah..." Kikwang said, stepping infront of me. Oh no... My father looked mad. He reached over to abuse my reddened cheek again, Only to have blocked my Kikwang. SLAPP. I was expecting a burn... A stinging burn. YET... Nothing happened. So what happened?

 

Wh... OMG KIKWANG-AH!!" I rushed over to Kikwang. His cheek was bleeding. ing bleeding.

 

APPA WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Minho rushed over, pushing us back towards the door, rushing us out. "Nevermind Kikwang, In-ah's friend. In-soo is your own daughter! YOU'RE OWN FRICKING DAUGHTER!!" He looked away, breathing hard. "You know what? I'll take this company. I signed the contract. My secretary will take care of it, you can go live with your own local companies in france. I'll take care of dongsaeng. I'll hold this family up." He took a deep breath. "From now on, we're no longer a family by heart. Only by blood. Don't send us your ing money. We don't need it..." he muttered the last words.

 

Oppa..."

 

Ani. Minho-ah, umma's begging you, don't do this, you're father was just-"

 

Father?" Oppa scoffed. "You guys pretty much abandoned us around 14 years ago. So don't even tell us those crap..." he looked away. I sighed, an unfamiliar feeling over taking me. Was I.. Crying? This only happened for not over 10 times in my life. Unfortunately, Junhyung was part of the reason the last time water escaped. I wiped some tears, and unconciously pressed my head into a warm chest, as the person pulled me in, my shaking back. I hate this. Why was my life so messed up?

 

Kwenchana... You still have me, Sulli and Minho hyung." Kikwang whispered, leading me out of the silenced room. I merely nodded. I am a strong girl.

 

NO ONE'S POV:

 

Just as Kikwang was wiping away his loved one's tears, Junhyung ran out after them, out of breath. He felt guilty. No, beyond that. He felt like a awful, non-deserving jerk. He still loved In-ah. And she was his, not that nerd's. Although, Junhyung had to admit he had a pretty built body underneath those useless clothes. Not that he was envious, he could work out and catch on in just weeks. Whatever. In-soo, he worked hard for her. He loved her since the day in middle school when he laid his eyes on her. She was different, yet so beautiful both inside and out.

 

In-ah... I-I'm so sorry, I just wanted to say-"

 

Go away." In-ah buried her head deeper within Kikwang's chest, words muffled against the rough surface of the modeling outfit.

 

Bye, Junhyung.." Kikwang awkwardly waved, before, ushering the vulnerable In-ah in his arms. Junhyung stood, dazed. Did the nerd and HIS girlfriend (in his mind anyways) reject him?

 

Yong Junhyung."

 

U-Uh, hyung..." Junhyung bowed.

 

In-ah didn't tell me. Your umma just told me, as I found out at our little meeting their." he grabbed the shorter's collar, eyes flamming. "YOU ING CHEATED ON MY LITTLE SISTER DIDN'T YOU?!"

 

PUNCHH.