A Laugh to Begin With

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

What? Did you seriously not see that coming?" Hee-jin laughed. "And you wondered why I said you were seriously demented in the head. In-ah, meet my older brother. Junhyung."

 

I stood up, eyes flaring towards the dumbfounded Junhyung.

 

Mwo- YAH, why are Kikwang and In-ah here?!" He swore under his breath as he walked towards his sister. Apparently, according to her anyways. "They didn't need to know our relation." he glared.

 

And why not?" I questioned. I walked towards him. He may be taller, but under my glare, no one gets out of anything. Especially when it came to filthy lies. "So that you two could split Kwangie and I apart? So that you could get me back, and your bratty sister could get Kwangie back?-"

 

Don't talk about my sister that way." he glared back. "Everything that happened. Would have happened if you just let me explain that day and gave me another chance-"

 

RIGHT." I scoffed. "ANOTHER chance, you say? As in, giving you another chance to betray me and cheat on me?". Junhyung stayed silent. "Then same to you to. You're right. Maybe I should forgive you, maybe even THANK you for betraying me!" I smirked. Junhyung looked startled. "Because know what. If you hadn't betrayed me, I wouldn't have gotten the chance to know Kikwang. And to realize how blind I was, not notcing his love for me."

 

Kikwang stepped up infront of me before the two evil siblings could try any action towards me. "Jagi, we're getting out of here." he glared. "We're only wasting our time argueing with these two-"

 

But don't you want to know your wedding date with my sister?" Junhyung interrupted. Kikwang froze. As I was caught offguard, I felt a pair of startlingly cold hands creep up my cheek, caressing it in a creept way.

 

HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" Kikwang snapped back at Junhyung, wrenching his arm off of my cheek, at the same time wrapping both arms around me as if I would easily break if he touched me again. "You disgusting siblings creep me out. First you lie about not knowing eachother, than you pretent to DATE eachother, and know you say you two are siblings. Yes, we should've seen that coming. You're not only both Yong's. You're also both filthy and disgusting."

 

OPPA!" Hee-jin sobbed. "Anio. Don't call me that... I'm not filthy... You love me..." she clentched onto Kikwang's arm. "I'm your best friend! I'm Jinnie!! Remember?! And you promised to marry me! You-"

 

And that, was a promise I will fail to keep. I'm sorry." Kikwang whispered, before gently pulling my hand as he backed away. "Whatever you want to do with the Wedding, make sure I'm nothing more than a guest. And, Hee-jinnie." he smirked. "Good luck finding your groom." And just like that, we stepped out of the horror household. To my surprise, Sulli and Taemin were in their car already, both looking worriedly at the both of us.

 

What the did that want from you guys?" Sulli asked, as Kikwang stepped to take the front seat with Taemin driving, me and Sulli in the back. I just shook my head. After retelling the story of sibling making, she gasped as if she had just heard she was getting engaged to her own brother. Yea, the kind of horrific gasp. "Eww!! Disgusting..." she shruddered.

 

Agreed." I nodded. "I only hope the whole wedding controversy would go down after a while. After all... If it doesn't get put down, the wedding would continue on the 6th , which is..." I counted. "Next week..." I groaned. My goodness. This was just messed up. I whined silently, as Sulli just sighed along. "Kikwang-ah.."

 

Yeh?" Kikwang flashed his adorable eyesmile. Nope. No hell of a witch will beable to whisk my prince charming away.

 

Let's go watch a concert of SHINee's. Taemin-ah, we could bring Kikwang and Sulli backstage with us, right?" I asked. I felt like I was in serious need of some partying. Even if it meant watching my brother's rookie group sing those lovely dovely songs until I felt like throwing up. Hey, don't get my wrong, but I've never been a fan of cheeseyness. Unless it involved my boyfriend, in this case, Lee Kikwang.

 

Taemin grinned back, focusing on the road soon after. "Yeup. Manager hyung already knows you and Sulli, since one of you is the 'face of shinee's sister', and the other is a trainee in SM. And Kikwang.." he smirked. "Why the heck would he not be allowed? He's the future of our Shinee Donsaengie's other half... Neh?"

 

I could see Kikwang blush hard, as Taemin patted him on the back. Okay... Fair enough. But I wasn't just done yet. "Oh really? Well Sulli will the the future of Shinee too, though." I looked innocently ahead, as Sulli and Taemin starred at eachother questionningly. "Why? Are you guys not seeing your wedding in the future?" I laughed.

 

YAH!!" Sulli slapped me lightly on the arm, soon after laughing along.