The End to Every Happy Story...

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

Sulli's POV:

 

you, !" I stuck out the middle finger at Yoon Hee-jin, as she was being towed into the ambulance, blood oozing out of her chest. Good. She deserved it. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked on to my right. Taemin smiled at me. I grinned weakly back. "I guess we should visit In-ah and Junhyung now... Did you call Kikwang?".

 

Taemin cringed. "Neh... And when I broke the news to him." He glanced at the ground nervously. "Let's just say he didn't take it very well. All I heard was this string on swear words, and then he hang up on me.." he shrugged.

 

I nodded. "Arrayo. Ihae haeseoyo. Let's go". When Taemin was caught offguard, I took his right hand with my left. He gasped and looked up, a light tint oh his cheeks. I giggled. "Taemin-ah.... Will you-"

 

Be my girlfriend, Sulli?" He smiled. I nodded. We walked off, hand in hand, to his car, and drove off to the Seoul Hospital.

 

Your POV:

 

I sat up awkwardly, Kikwang staring in silence. Oh . He was mad.

 

I was so worried...", he whispered. I looked down. 'I know Kwangie... I'm sorry...'. "I thought I would loose you forever...". 'I knew that too, Kikwang..'. "So I've decided. I only have one option left so both of us won't get hurt anymore..."

 

I gasped. I looked up. "A-Ani, mianhae. Don't leave me, please don't-"

 

He suddenly got on one knee. What?! Wait... What was this... "Jung In-soo. I know this is a bit soon, but... Will you marry me?". He smiled in anticipation.

 

I stared, mind going blank. He just proposed to me. He actually loves me. He wants me to be by his side forever. I smiled like an idiot. "Yess!!". I hoped out of my bed, and sprang myself at Kikwang, who simply chuckled, embracing me in his arms. I don't know how long we stayed like that for. But however long it took, I'm pretty sure Sulli and Taemin had got the wrong idea.

 

U-uh... In-ah. Why are you laying against his chest like... That?" she raised an eyebrow.

 

I grinned. "We're getting married!".

 

It took a few minutes for it to sink in for the both of them. But when it did, we were a hell of a mess, group hugging and litterally jumping up and down on the bed. Well, Sulli and I, anyways. "OMO, will I get to be the maid of honour?!" Sulli chimed.

 

I grinned evily back. "Sure, as long as you make sure I'm the maid of honour at you and Taemin's wedding too!". At that, Sulli and Taemin both looked away, blushing. I smiled. "Oh yeah. What was up with the hand holding huh?" I nudged my best friend's arm. Call me weird, but even at times like these I like to tease my best friend.

 

Y-yah..." Sulli looked up at Taemin, who nodded. Then, interwining their hands, she grinned. "We're together now.".

 

Kikwang got up from the bed. "See Jagi? I told you our future child will have a best friend." He winked. I slapped him playfully on the chest. Pfftt, what a ert...

 

Only moments later, I realized a figure was leaning against the door. Junhyung...

 

Annyon.." he greeted us. Well... Me, in particular. I waved back, as I felt Kikwang's hold on my waist tighten. Aishh, this pabo. "Uhm.. Soo.... I'm glad you're okay.." he grinned awkwardly at me.

 

Without realizing, I removed Kikwang's hand, and ran towards Junhyung, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he embraced me back. "You pabo..." I sobbed. "How could you do that for someone who wasn't even yours originally? How could you sacrifice your life for the girl who put so much hate towards you...", I muffled my voice into his broad chest.

 

Junhyung buried his nose inside my hair, taking a wiff of my scent. Maybe even for the last time. "Because I loved you...". I could hear Kikwang protesting, as Taemin gently pulled him back. "And I still do, 'till this moment.". I shut my eyes tightly, tears escaping like there was no tomorrow. "Live happily, my dear... For this is the last time we'll meet..."

 

I pulled back immediately. "W-What?" I frowned.

 

He smiled gently, my loose strands of hair as I shook. "I'm going off to england to start a new career there. I'll build my own company, away from my dad's..." he made a face. "And when I do make a grand openning for my new company.." he looked back at Kikwang, Sulli and Taemin. "I would wish to see the four of you, and maybe even two of my favorite neices." he grinned.

 

Yahhh!!" I blushed.

 

I'll be going and pack up now." He took one last glance at all of us. "Take care of In-ah, Kikwang." he stared hard. "Or else I won't hesitate to seal her back."

 

Kikwang nodded. "Neh. Hyung, have a same trip."

 

Same to you, Taemin-ah. Take good care of Sulli-ssi.". Those were his last words to us, as he stepped out of the room.

 

Well... I guess we shouldn't dissapoint Junghyung Hyung on his wish, eh Taemin gun?". Kikwang grinned, as Taemin grinned back evily.

 

B-Bwoya..." I stuttered, as Sulli looked curiously at the two men.

 

So. Jagi... How much 'favorite neices' do you want to bring for Junhyung-ssi?".

 

I gritted my teeth. Oh, he was going to get it. And after a few seconds, the only voice heard in the entire hospital was my embaraced yet angry scream.

 

"LEEEEEE KIIIIIIKWWANGGGG!!!"

 

  Ahaha, that was one heck of a last chapter!! XPP *ROFL*. Yes, my dear readers, unfortunately this is the end to a wonderful fanfic... *Sniff sniff*. At the end, I would like to thank every single reader, subscriber, commenter for dedicating your time to read my story. Don't worry though, I will continue to write my next fanfic. Altough... I have no idea which idol group/ member I'll write about next. O.o SO PLEASEEE!!! Tell me how you thought of this fanfic: 'In Love with My Nerdy Oppa', and please do support my previous/ future fanfics as well!! REQUEST AND GIMME IDEAS OF WHO YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT NEXT, KAMSAHAMIDAA!! *bows*.