First Encounter

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

Your POV:

 

Lee Kikwang."

 

Here!" It was sunday afternoon, and we were sitting in our 'family' company's main office. True, the company building itself took Appa a handful of money. Trillions. Maybe even more? Anyways. But after the last time I had encountered my parents, I havn't seen them since. Oppa said that Appa and Umma didn't give a crap about us, and just left us here, them taking on their other companies in France. I don't know what's going anymore.

 

Hopefully, Oppa's secretary will beable to hold the company up in the mean time. Because our income for these years will probably depend on this very company. And Kikwang, no less, was going to help us by becoming the CEO. Hey, I didn't just mean crap when I said I was going to help him.

 

Kikwang-ssi, other than being the face of our company along with your other BEAST members, you will also be the CEO. I looked at your grades, and personally think that you are dependable. You are the future of our family, after all." Minho Oppa winked at me.

 

I blushed. "Yah Oppaaa!!" I pouted. "This is no time for jokes." I heaved a sigh, sinking into my seat in the huge glass office. "Just quickly sign the papers, Kikwang and I still have to settle with Yoon Hee-jin's parents." I glanced over at Kikwang, sitting beside me, who gave my hand a light squeez. I hope the cancelation of the wedding would be done succesfully. But ofcourse, why would the give in so easily? And that was how I found myself sitting in the Yoon's living room. With Kikwang.

 

Ah... Annyonhaseyo. Jung In-soo imnida!" I smiled brightly, bowing before the men I was standing upon.

 

Neh." he kept a stern expression. "Mr and Mrs. Yoon are waiting for you and Mr. Lee, please come in." we nodded before entering. Just as we got seated, a voice on the wide screen startled us. "Er... Yes... Ms. Jung?" the same stern man stood before me. "Mr and Mrs. Yoon will communicate through the screens. You will not see their image, but your converse will be heard loud and clear on both sides. The Mistress however, will join you two in a sec- Oh. Here she is now."

 

He bowed and closed the door after a tall, skinny girl in a red sation dress with a and black heels encountered us. "Jung In-soo. Lee Kikwang. Nice seeing you two again."

 

I gasped, as I looked up. "H-Hee-jin? But you're..." I stared off.

 

Yes, it's me. And a nice to see you too." Hee-jin snapped, glaring at no one in particular. "This is my home, mind you. Why, have the princess already forgotten the reason why she was here in the first place?"

 

I shut my mouth. She was right. This was her home. Her big, fat, luxiurious home. Which no doubt seemed familiar. I couldn't remember why excactly, but... Aish. I shook my head violently in confusion. "Hee-jin." Kikwang started. "about our engagement, I..."

 

You want to call it off. Am I correct?" the scrowled. We kept silent. "I know. I know that you do. Infact, you both do." she smoothed a hand over her satin dress, and immediately, I felt selfconcious. By appaearance, I felt like I was loosing to her by miles. As if reading my mind, Kikwang whispered in my ear, saying that I was the most beautiful in his eyes. I merely smiled. He was right. I shouldn't feel comparison to someone like her.

 

Umma and Appa wants to talk with us. So." she cleared . "Umma? Appa?"

 

Neh." the lady responded. The voice rang out over the big screen, as I frowned upon hearing the familiar tone. I know this person... Ughh... Remember, just remember Jung In-soo! "In-soo. We've met before. You look beautiful today." despite the warmness of her voice, I felt a shiver up my spine. This wasn't a good sign.

 

K-Komap..." I smiled shakily. Great. So she could see me, but I couldn't see her?! "But Mrs. Yoon, where have we met...?"

 

I've met you. But you havn't officially met me yet." Ohmigod. This is just creepy, what is she? An old stalker?! "Kikwang-ssi, you have an incredibly gorgeaus girlfriend", before we could respond, the next sentence could've changed me from happy to enraging. "But, beauty is only skin deep, mind you."

 

And the same goes for your daughter, Mrs. Yoon." Kikwang chuckled through clentched teeth. "And that, mind YOU, is the very reason why In-ah is the one I love. Not Yoon Hee-jin." I couldn't help but smile. Ofcourse, my joy was not longlasting.

 

QUIET!" A masquline voice bellowed, making our chatter shut down with an immediate halt. "I don't give a damn who's better and what not. You will marry my daughter no matter what! You can still have your girlfriend, but the marriage will save my company, so nothing will be changed. End of conversation."

 

Ani." Kikwang frowned. "Says who? I will NOT marry your daughter no matter what!"

 

And what about your mother, Kikwang-ssi?!"

 

I will find a way. I know I can't call off the marriage just like that, but I can tell you. The wedding will not stop my love towards In-ah. Thank-you, my girlfriend and I will be leaving now." Just as we were standing up, Hee-jin blocked our way, a smirk playing up the corner of her lips.

 

Wait. Don't you want to meet my parents first?" she innocently asked. As I turned my head, a familiar figure caught my eye. It seemed to not notice my presence. "Ah! Junhyung Oppa! Umma and Appa will be coming down in a second. In the mean time..."

 

Junhyung?!" I gasped. What the ?! They were related?!

 

What? Did you seriously not see that coming?" Hee-jin laughed. "And you wondered why I said you were seriously demented in the head. In-ah, meet my older brother. Junhyung."

 

  Yayy!! New chappie done (: COMMENT!! SUBSCRIBE!! Kekeke... I apologize for my late update, but... Here it is!! ^.^