Introducing... SHINee!!

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

 

Oh- Oppa, you're back?" I smiled frantically. Oh this is awkward. If Minho knew about our breakup, he would want to know what happened. And if he knew what happened, he would get mad. And if he get mad, he would go break his neck. Ooo... Maybe- NO. I quickly snapped out of it. Junhyung still deserved to live, believe it or not. Sulli dropped the photos and slammed the glass door of the fireplace close. Oh, snapp.

 

Dongsaeng-ie... How much do you love Junhyung excactly?" he smirked, gesturing towards the photos in my hand. I stambered. Uhm, what was I suppoed to say to that- "You must love him to death sis!! Clutching onto his photos like that." he beamed.

 

UH- WHAT?!" I was baffled. Sulli widened her eyes and stepped on my foot. OUCH- Oh. "I-I meant. Ofcourse I love him! He IS my boyfriend, right?" I smiled, clentching my teeth.

 

As if on cue, Sulli quickly ran over to the mug and grabbed it, running towards the questioned Minho. "U-UH. Oppa! I mean... In-ah's Oppa!" she studdered. Oh, how adorable this girl is. "I brought you -no. Made you this mug. It's a SHINee's Minho one, I hope you like it and... Err... Congratulations on finishing up the tour!" she smiled brightly if not awkwardly.

 

The whole room was silent, until a low grumble came from the doorway. Oh- Right. The rest of SHINee was still there. "Yea, guys. I'm KINDA hungry..." Jonghyun rumbled on.

 

OH. Uhh... We do have some left over fried chicken left, but-"

 

CHICKEN?! Did someone just say CHICKEN?!" Onew his cracked lips, making a break for it. Before I could warn his about the fact that it was my only dinner left, the bones were dropped onto the ground. One... by... One.

 

I sighed and shook my head. Sulli gaped. "Is THIS what SHINee is really like? The famous idol group SHINee?!" he pouted slightly.

 

MWO?!" A high diva shrieked shrivered. "ANI. YAH. LEE JINKI GET BACK HERE!! You are dirtying our representation." he growled, running over to grab a fistful of his hair. I cringed, as Sulli grimaced.

 

Aha... That's two of our bandmembers for ya." Jonghyun mumbled. "But- Don't worry ladies, Jong Oppa is here to woo you, and sweep you off your f- OOO... Shiny necklace.." his eyes suddenly sparkled. Confused, I stared as he made his way to the coat rack. Oh. My diamond stud necklace? Okay... No wonder he was SHINee's Bling Bling prince..

 

HELLO!!" Sulli pulled me towards the left youngman. I was forced to rip my gaze away from the bickering two, and the single shiny-attracted guy in the corner. "Annyonghaseyo Noonas! Taemin imnida!" he smiled brightly.

 

Wait- Noona..? ANI- Taemin-ah we're younger then you, the last time I checked, anyways. We're just starting college." she quoted.

 

Oh. Uhm, yea I'm in the second year currently.." he frowned, before brightening up again. "AHH... YESS. Then, I get to be called OPPA for once!" he jumped around excitedly, as my Oppa quickly pushed us upstairs.

 

S-Sorry about that. I warned you they wern't normal before..." he mumbled. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

Aniya. They're... Kyeopda." I smield cheeckily, before dragging the dazed Sulli up the stairs. What a way to start my day...