In-ah, I love you..

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

Junhyung collapsed onto the ground, hand clutching his now bruised purply chin. His lower lip was bleeding, the ironyblood taking over his taste buds. He spat out all that he could, but Minho just simply pushed him to the ground again.

 

You." he pointed effortlessly at the fellow on the ground. "You bastard, stay away from my baby sister. Or else-"

 

Or else what..." Junhyung managed to whisper, chuckling meanacingly as he wiped the remaining blood off his cracked lips.

 

Minho turned around, walking away, casually whiping his jacket onto his back. "Or else. You don't want to know." And with that, Junhyung was left to suffer on the cold marble ground. His heart and mouth both throbbed, but the pain in his heart was so much more meaningful then the pitiful pain on his chin. In-ah was his, and she still is. She must still love him. I mean... She just must, right..?

 

Wrong.

 

On the other side of the company, In-ah sat across from Kikwang, who just finished the shooting. He now changed back into his usually nerdy outfit -School jacket, loose skinnies and sneakers. Completed with those thick framed spectacles of his. What a sight, In-ah thought to herself as she giggled unconciously.

 

Yah. You smiled." Kikwang grinned, reaching over to wrap his fingers beneath her chin, staring deep inside those shinning eyes. Well -Tear brimmed, to be excact. "You should smile more often. You look more beautiful when-" RINGGG. RINGGG. RINGGG. Kikwang looked apologizingly at In-ah, before taking out his cell phone and answering it. As soon as the person spoke, his frown broke into a wide grin. "Ahh, Heyi noona? Oh, annyon!"

 

Kikwang's POV:

 

Yayy! It was Heyi noona! I smiled like an idiot to myself, as In-ah raised an eyebrow at me. I grinned at her. Don't get me wrong here, In-ah was my everything. Pardon, she IS my everything. Forever and always. But Heyi noona just seemed to notice me like no other girl in this world. Sulli was nice, but she was different. More like a little sister whom I just met today, with her bubbly personality and somewhat bright future ahead of her. In-ah though, was different. She was much more mature, although she pulls off admirable aegyos when she needs to. I have to say, it'd be nice to encounter this myself. But, you know, soon... We only just met today.

 

Oh. Neh. Tomorrow after school? Uhm... Hold on..." I bit my bottom lip, as I covered the phone, whispering to the curious looking angel infront of me. "In-ah... Heyi invited me to her house for a house warming visit tomorrow, she said she just moved to a brand new house in Seoul." And then it struck me. Was In-ah invited? Was Sulli invited? Infact was ANYONE invited besides me? Oh... Well... Probably because Heyi noona thought I was a cool friend to have. Nothing else... Right..?

 

Sure. Go ahead. Uhm, Kikwang-ah I'll wait for you in the car, come down when you're done with the call." she gave a stern smile, before taking her purse and walking towards the elevator of the company building. She must be so sad she wasn't invited... Damn. I shouldn't have mentioned it.

 

Uhh. Sure.." I paused to listen. "Yeup, so I'll meet you at your office tomorrow after school." I guess... "Kay. Bye, Heyi noona!" I smiled as I close my cellphone, running out after In-ah.

 

Your POV:

 

What. The. . Yes, I just swore, get over it, don't act like none of you guys don't. Ugh, sorry for taking my anger out on you guys... But OMFG. What was that?! Inviting Kikwang, a guy she barely knew for a day to her house? I don't care if her house was the White House. It's still nothing to glam over with a basically unknown guy! This girl is seriously getting on my nerves. And Kikwang. Why did he accept the witch's poison apple?! AND had to mention it to me. Don't tell me he had thought somehow, that she invited me too-

 

In-ah!!" I looked outside the car window and bit on my lips hard, until I tasted blood. I only knew him personally for a day. I couldn't show that I was jealous... Not that I was. I quickly in a sharp breath, forcing a smile. I heard the door open and slam. Kikwang. "Hey, uhm. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me, instead..." he furrowed his brows, staring at me carefully, watching for my reaction.

 

Ok. Three, two, one... I threw on a 10 waltz smile. "She didn't invite me though, right..?" Silence. Ah, so that's how it was going to be.. I laughed it off, on the outside anyways. "See? It's alright. I'll be fine." Silence again. "Chincha-yo, Kikwang-ah don't get too stressed out. It's nothing to worry about, I have plans anyways!" Yeah, notttt really.

 

Kikwang brightened a bit. "Oh. Ara then... Again, sorry for making you feel bad.." Aww, how cute could this boy get?

 

I reached over and pinched his cheek. "You, my Kwangie, is adddoorrrable." I smiled, before driving off. Well, was about to, anyway.

 

In-ah..." he muttered. I hummed for him to continue. "I love you.."