Forever And Always

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

Grab a partner everyone! Today in Drama class, we are going to learn about the human emotion when it comes to relationships, and how we deal with them." Mr. Young started as he cleared his throat, grinning widely as he reached up to touch his beard. Aye... Teachers these days. Whenever you see Mr. Young reaching up to his beard, you know that he's thinking up another 'brilliant' idea. "You see class, you all are getting to the age where your hormones will start getting to you, and all these kind of..." he made a scrunched up face. "Relationships between each one another will develope. Either you're straight, bi-ual, gay, or lesbian. This is the age where you truly start to get to know yourselves."

 

Whispers were heard amongst the students, glancing around to check if anyone seemed... Off. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kikwang talking with Hyuna, one of the Queenka-wanna-be's at SM. I almost threw up in my mouth, when I saw her leaning over to Kikwang, her loose shirt hanging down to reveal her cleavage. Don't tell me she got surgery THERE too. I rolled my eyes. Hah. So NOW they get all over Kwangie, after he's transformed into an absolute god. And lemme tell you, Kikwang, non the less, was MINE. Plus now that we were somewhat broken up, I have to watch out even harder for competition. Or... I guess I could just do it the easy way: Make-up with him, get back together and get it over with. The thumping in my heart just won't stop, unless I get him back. But... I still don't want to forget about the whole incident and forgive him yet.

 

ANYWAYS!" Mr. Young roared. "Now, Everyone. Actually... No. All the boys, come up here to this box, reach inside and grab a piece of paper. It will tell you what phase of a relationship you and a partner, which later on girls will come up one by one to this other box", he lifted up a pink cardboard box. "And draw out their partner, and lemme tell you, it's all by chance." he winked.

 

I mentally took a note to try and AVOID picking out Kikwang's name. Of course, not that I could help it if I indeed picked him. Ughh, OK RELAX. Soon, all the boys went up and grabbed a piece of paper. Some cheered, others looked dissapointed, and Kikwang just looked... Nervous. Oh no. Don't tell me he picked the-

 

Yo Kikwang, you got 'Misunderstandings'?!" Taecyeon, one of the school idiots howled. "Whoa! There's gunna be REAL drama there!"

 

I grimaced. Ok... So I lost my first battle. I guess I'd just have to hope and wish REALLY hard that I would draw out Kikwang, and then- "In-soo." Mr. Young called. I looked up. Oh crap. The line was empty... Meaning I was going first. "How about you get the first priority, I can tell you're really excited." he raised and eyebrow and crossed his arms. Oh. I looked around and saw bright smiles on all the girl's faces expect for... Me. I was frowning.

 

I nodded, and stood up, readjusting my shorts and walked to the front of the class. Without thinking, I quite ed my hand in the box and withdrew it, holding a piece of paper in my hand. PLEASE NO KIKWANG, PLEASE NO KIKWANG, PLEASE NO KIKWANG-

 

WOW! In-soo, you've got our Kikwang!" Mr. Young howled. The class started clapping, the girls smirking and guys having anticipated looks. Great. They all knew that Me and Kikwang broke up, and now... OMFG GET ME OUTTA HERE!

 

Despite my mental thoughts, I walked quitely back to my seat, until Mr. Young told me to take a seat next to Kikwanf instead. WTF? I sighed. I walked glumly over to take Hyuna's spot, who was in the line, squealing as she highfived her 'friends'. She got Nickhun, Taecyeon's good looking friend. His IQ might not be doulble digit excactly, but at least he's got the pretty boy face. And that was good enough for Hyuna. "In-ah.."

 

I ignored Kikwang's whisper. "Uhm... So we got... Misunderstanding..." I nodded. He gulped and put his hand on mine. "I'm sorry, I can apologize a million times if you want, I'll piggy back you all the way to Busan if you want, just... A-As long as you forgive me.." he sighed. I stiffled a giggle. Oh Kwangie, he could be so dorky sometimes. At that moment, I decided to forgive him. But I intended to give him a surprise on the stage. So I just glared, and looked ahead. Kikwang frowned and sank back into his seat. Just wait, Kwangie... You'll feel better soon..

 

ANDDD!!" Mr. Young bellowed. "First up will be Kikwang and In-soo, performing the..." he glanced at me.

 

We walked up. "Misunderstandings..." Kikwang muttered.

 

AH! The MISUNDERSTANDING scene. Always so much drama!" he laughed, wiping away some fake tears. Dramatic much... "Please get on stage." Me and Kikwang walked through the side door, onto the stage, the spotlight shining onto us. "And.... ACTION!"

 

In-ah..." Kikwang started, taking my hands. I looked away. "Really... It wasn't what it seemed like... Really... Please just let me explain-"

 

Explain WHAT?!" I yelled, stepping away from him, acting out fully. I looked down, forcing tears out of my eyes as I bit down on my cheek, hard. I looked up, tears welling up now. The class gasped as applause randomly rose upon the audience. "Ok." I took a deep breath, staring at Kikwang how looked hurt, generally. I guess this is relative to real life... WAIT... Maybe I should really get to the point... "The explain. EXPLAIN why you took her side when you obviously SHOULDN'T have. Maybe I was jealous. But that doesn't make and excuse for your protectiveness against her!"

 

WAIT!" Kikwang rose up a hand. "That girl I was protecting? She turned out to be my BEST FRIEND. Not just my OLD friend. She was the one who took care of me when I got hurt, stood up for me when I got bullied, a-and... Gave me love when I needed it the most.." A tear dripped from his eyes. Oh no... This was real... I really DID misunderstand him.

 

S-She was... Your..."

 

That's right. She took me in when I was a foster child. We played together, grew up together, even LIVED together. Until I found my umma just years ago..."

 

I broke down instantly. How could I have been such a ? Hejin, despite how much she loved him, was like his life savior... And yet I was... Practically nothing inside his life..

 

Kikwang pulled me into his embrace, as I cried. I cried all my pain out. The audience abrupted with applause, people whooping and standing up. "I'm sorry..." I gulped. "Kikwang... Will you take me back? Please..?"

 

He kissed me on my forehead. He smiled gently. "Silly... I never let go of you..." he whispered. We stood, until Kikwang, led us out of the stage. We sat down, as he used his thumb to wipe away my tears. Right now, I didn't care if my mascara was dripping, or my nose was red. Because I knew from Kiwakng's gaze, that I was still as beautiful as ever in his eyes.

 

WOW..." Mr. Young whispered. "That was... So... REAL." He grinned. "GOOD JOB GUYS!! Kikwang, go take your lady out of this class and get some fresh air". Mr. Young winked. It was the last period of the day. So we walked to my locker I opened it up and was about to throw the stupid Ferrero Rocher that Junhyung got, when Kikwang stopped me.

 

WAIT!" He grabbed it out of my hands, pouting. "YAHH... Jagi, why are you throwing thse away? These cost me me four monthes of allowance to buy.."

 

Neh. I know, but still I-" I stopped myself. "Wait. YOU brought it?!"

 

Kikwang nodded. I grabbed it out of his hands and placed it in my backpack. "Mien... I thought some other guy brought it and..." I looked down sheepishly. "I didn't need any other valentines day gift except for yours..."

 

He cupped my cheek, making me look up to him and stare up into his eyes. "Remember, Jung In-soo. You're forever mine." I held my breath, as he leaned in, our lips touching and grazing lovingly against eachother. Forever... And Always...

    

  Yayy!! They're finally back together!! *jumps up in joy* kekeke. No, incase you were wondering, this is NOT the end of the fic (; we've got a whole lot more drama to handle, so.. YAYY!! Again, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT LOTS FOR SOONER UPDATES!!