Goodbye My Love..

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

Your POV:

 

YAH! Lee Taemin, that was MY cookie!!" Sulli gaped at Taemin, who was munching on the last piece of chocolate chip I had made in advance.

 

Anio.." Taemin grinned. "Now it isn't, it's in my mouth.." He took a big gulp. "And now in my stomach. Sulli stood up and attacked him, the two having a pillow fight... Or more like a pillow attack on eachother. Trust me, the scene was unpleasant. I smiled as I sank into my beanie. I decided. Let Kikwang and Heyi unnie be. No, not that way. Just that I believe Kikwang will stay by my side. But if he didn't... Than I wouldn't blame anyone YET. Maybe it's just that we wern't meant to be.

 

IN-SOOO!!" I peircing scream interupted my thoughts. I looked up, annoyed, raising an eyebrow at the complete mess of a hair Sulli had by now. "Make some more for me, pleaseee?" she pouted. "And for ME. Not this pig right here..."

 

Now it was Taemin's turn to freak. "PIG?!" He gasped. "I'm friggin skinny! YOU'RE the pig here!" he poked Sulli's baby fat cheeks. The two began a heated argument, as I rolled my eyes, pushing them out the door. They didn't seem to mind, as they continued to argue down the hall. I sighed and slammed my bedroom door shut with a loud 'SLAM'. I tidied the mess on the bed full of popcorn pieces, and sighed as I heard my doorbell ring all of a sudden. I ran down, pushing past the fighting 'couple'. By now, they were arguing about who was smarter. None. Let me tell you, none of those two. Me? HAH, now that's a definate.

 

I opened the door after straightening my loose TNA tanktop and jean shorts. "Annyonha! se...yo..." I felt my smile drop. Why. The. Hell. Was. Heyi. Here. With. Kikwang. I smiled politely, before throwing a pillow at Sulli and Taemin. I scrowled. Sulli looked up and agve me a 'freaking-witch's-here?!' look. I nodded grimly. She looked confused, huffing as she pulled Taemin up, giving us some privacy as she headed to my room.

 

I cleared my throat. "So uh... Heyi... Unnie... You..."

 

She smiled. An annyong one, I might add. "OPPA! Tell her about 'us', will you?!" she clang on to his right arm. Kikwang seemed like he didn't care whatsoever was going on with the girl beside him. AHEM. I mean, HH.

 

Kikwang smiled brightly. "Jagi! This is Heyi, also Hejin-ie, my-"

 

I raised a hand to stop him. "Oppa? 'us'? Hejin-IE?" I raised an eyebrow. I might be rude, but the woman was calling my boyfriend, was was YOUNGER than her 'Oppa'. Calling them 'US', and asked him to tell ME. His GIRLFRIEND about Hejin-IE. You ain't gunna add -ie to any name unless you were close. Like, CLOSE close.

 

Kikwang looked confused. At my anger? My rudeness? Or... The fact that maybe, just MAYBE... None of the words she said made sense to me. Nor, I hope, him.

 

A-ah... Yeh.." he blinked. "Heyi's real name is Hejin. She's actually born the same year, day, month and time as me so Oppa was fine I guess. And 'us', just meant that we were actually old friends in kindergarden-"

 

AND PROMISED TO MAAARRRRYYYYY eachother!!" she piped in, smirking. I nodded. Ok... Now I really wanna slap this chick.

 

Yay.." I rolled my eyes with a tight smile. "Congrats. Kikwang, did you guys really?" I asked, hurt clearly visible in my voice. Kikwang hestitantly nodded. I paused. What was I supposed to say now..? "That's uhm... Great." I said, my brows furrying.

 

Heyi- Or. Perdon me, HeJIN. Pulled on Kikwang's arm to sit down. "Kwangie. I wanna go to the amusement park today. Lotte world! It's where every engaged couple go!" she showed a necklace on her neck. And then I realized; They were MATCHING. I gulped down the anger and jealousy and sadness, trying to suppress of uprising mixed emotions.

 

Kikwang just chuckled. "ARASSSOOOO!!" They both laughed. He didn't even bother to look up! To notice my change of expression!

 

OPPA! Let's go, then!" she smiled.

 

Kikwang nodded. Then hesitated, glancing up at me nervously. Huh. "Yeaup, Lee Kikwang. I was HERE all along. But it's ok, I don't mind you hanging out with the person who LIED about her age to people. I don't give a damn."

 

Kikwang frowned, walking over. "In-ah. Are you okay? You're acting quite... Quite..." he looked down. "y today..."

 

I gasped. "WHAT..." I looked at them both. "You know what, GO. I fully support you guys' marriage, I'll even go to your wedding. I'll bring a gift to your future child, and don't worry." I wiped away the angry tears, forming in my eyes. "I won't bring my Y self to bother you guys anymore... I wish you two forever happiness. Now. Go."

 

Kikwang sighed, finally letting go of Hejin and walking towards me. "In-ah. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..-"

 

GO!!" I screamed. "And maybe we SHOULD reconsider this relationship". I teared the ring off from my finger, throwing it at him. I ran upstairs, not before making sure they left. Hejin pushed the flaming Kikwang out, winking towards my direction before slamming the door shut. I sat down on the stairs and buried my head into my arms, crying my eyes out. Minho walked out of his room, followed by Sulli and Taemin, walking behind him.

 

Oh In-ah..." he sat beside me, pulling me into his embrace, my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry... He'll come back.."

 

I shook my head. "No", I smiled. "I give up.. I freaking give up on Love..."

 

MUST READ FOR FUTURE UPDATES!!

  Erm... Yeah. So, I guess Hejin deserves to die now. Poor In-ah... ): So before my NEXT update, I would like to hear your opinions of the story so far; Complaints and dissaprovements accepted (; This is all so I could make it more enjoyable for you, my viewers. For excample: Too much drama? Wanting a particular character (AHEM YOON HEJIN) to dissapear out of the fanfic? Any guest appearances you guys wold want? Scenes you would want to see more? OR. Just random comments about how you felt (emotions, thoughts...) about this particular chapter/fanfic. Also, anyone got request for a one-shot, two-shot, fanfics just for them? <----- If there is, please supply with details such as your age, the k-pop, j-pop, chinese celeb you would want to be written about with, story line, etc (: THANKSS!! <333