Jealousy? I think not.

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

 

In-soo's POV:

 

"Know what? I think I'm starting to like you.." I smiled at him. It wasn't a complete lie. I was starting to like him, he's a nice friend to have around, you know? I hope he didn't take it the wrong way, I'm not yet recovered from my last relatoinship with the face. It's gunna take some time, or. Actually, some guy to help me get over it. I looked up to see a stone faced Kikwang, his cheeks flushing a slight pink color.

 

"So. We shall get going then" I smiled, as I took his hand and wrapped it around my shoulder blade. Maybe it was me, but his body seemed to shiver a bit at the touch. Hmm, understandable. He didn't excactly seem like the type of guy who... The nice way to put it, girl's always swarmed around.

 

Hello In-ah-ssi, may I help you-" the young nurse started. Heyi, I think her name was. We talked a couple of times, and she seemed quite negotiable. Unlike the other crappy old rags in this school. "OMO. Lee Kikwang, it was?" she beamed, taking his other arm and helping him to sit on one of the portable beds in the nurse's office. Kikwang looked at me worriedly, as Heyi checked his ankle. Bruised, it seemed. But not too bad for as far as I know. I smiled reassuringly and waited as she gently took care of his ankle. A few minutes later of pure silence, she looked up and unrolled Kikwang's school trousers. "All good!" she beamed.

 

Komap-da" I smiled at her, as Kikwang slowly stood up by himself, wincing in pain. I quickly took his hand and he wrapped it around my shoulder once again. My heart gave this weird, slightly off beat... Flutter. I ignored it and smiled at him.

 

Oh, you're SO welcome!" she beamed, handing over Kikwang's backpack to him. "Anything for the lovely couple!" she chuckled.

 

Wait. Couple?! We were SO not a couple. But before I could say anything, she rushed us to the door, frowning.

 

It's almost time for class, I woudn't want you two to be late." she stated. Kikwang openned his mouth after the silent fifteen minutes, asking for her name. Huh. And just why would he want to know that? I frowned. "I'm In Heyi. Just call me Heyi for short, I'm only 21 years old in fact, graduate of Seoul Medical university. I thought it'd be fun to work at a school first, before I finally get off to medical school, ya know?" she chuckled. "And how old are you guys?" she smiled.

 

I'm 18, just started here." I smiled.

 

And I'm 20, graduating next year!" Kikwang grinned, as she gasped and patted him on the shoulder, congratualating him on the past years of success. Before I knew it, they were at it with full understanding of eachother. What was this? An old pal's "long time no see" speech? I pouted unconciously. He was my friend first... Not that I'm jealous or anything. In fact, why should I? I wasn't even THAT jealous other than mad when Junhyung cheated all these times. Weird.

 

AHEMM".

 

They both turned to look at me funnily. "Oh shoot! You guya are gunna be late, so sorry for keeping you Kikwang" she smiled apologetically.

 

No shiz..." I muttered under my breath.

 

Kikwang smiled. "It's okay."

 

But we seem to have alot in common, Kikwang-ssi. Shall we... Trade numbers?" she asked, smiling. Trade numbers my , Kikwang was NOT about to-

 

SURE!" Huh? After a few seconds, they waved to eachother goodbye, taking back eachother's phones. Hmph. Even I didn't bring up sharing numbers, if it wasn't for picking him up and dropping him off everyday at school from now on, I wouldn't eve consider making such a bold move! I think.

 

I crinkled my nose, as we finally got out of the nurse's office. I waved hello and sent girly "hi"s to my elder grades. This was going to be a long day..