The 'Innocence'

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

OMO YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!" Sulli shouted, the chips in her hand slowly slipping out of her grip. Aish...

 

I quickly covered , telling her to shut up. "YAH! You make it sound like we did something innappropriate..." I huffed, cleaning up the mess she had made on my desk. It was Socials class, and she was seriously wasting my bag of chips.

 

Sulli gapped at me. "Tsk tsk..." she leaned back, her nose in the air and arms crossed against her chest. "So now, PDAing infront of the school is allowed?!" she half whispered. Loud enough for Dara and Yuri to look our way, raising an eyebrow. I buried my face into my arms with a sigh. Great. Now, the misunderstanding that me and Kikwang had did something disgusting was going to get out to the entire SM population!

 

Sulli patted my back as I groaned. "It's ok, we'll all go through these things.."

 

I swatted her hand away, glaring. "As is they don't already hate me because I'm dating the new school Kingka..." I snarled through gritted teeth.

 

Sulli looked blankly at me. "Who don't already hate you because you're dating the new school Kingka?" Again. I screamed inside my head, and I swore... If I were an anime character, I'd be shooting lava out of my nose and hot steam out of my ears. I felt my jaw drop. Argg.... This girl! I-

 

YEOBOO!!" A voice cooed in my ear, head resting on my shoulder and arms wrapped around my waist. I felt my anger subside, as I turned around, only to greet an adorable looking Kikwang, smiling from ear to ear. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the s huff and complain. I could just imagine what they were yappin' about right now... 'What has she got that I havn't'?! Yeah?! Well I'll tell you, the answer if Kikwang, the most awsomest guy in the world!

 

I leaned in and pecked his nose. Kikwang pulled away and pouted. "Just on the lips..?"

 

I turned back to Sulli and raised an eyebrow. "Well, apparently if our lips touch ever so lightly, this big mouth here will just blab it out to the world."

 

ANIO!" Sulli defended herself. "Just wait till I get a boyfriend, hmph.."

 

I smirked. "Neh. Let us wait then.... Our... Shall I just ask Taemin about it tonight? And then you guys can show me and Kwangie what REAL PDA is about." Kikwang snort laughed, as we high fived. Sulli just looked away, the obvious tint of pink still remained on her flushed cheeks.

 

Ofcourse, it wasn't until afterschool, that 'things' happened. It was merely a week since me and Kikwang got back together, and we've already had drama going on. We had bumped into the magnificent Yoon Hejin on our way out of the school campus. It was supposed to be our first official date! I pouted unconciously. "Annyon Kwangie!" her preppy voice rang through the atmosphere. And not to my pleasure... Oh what the eff was Junhyung doing with her?! She seemed to notice my stare. She quickly pushed Junhyung over towards me, making our faces just inches apart. I gulped. Junhyung made no attempt to step back... So I did.

 

Okay, fine Kikwang pulled me into his arms, and that's how I got out of the awkwardness. "Oh- Omo, seems like my donsaengie already met our Junhyung before?" she smiled that annoying eyesmile of hers. I mean, come on. Sulli could do it so much better. "This is my uhm.... New boyfriend." she said it slowly. No shiz, she was staring at Kikwang when she announced it. Ha. Looking for some jealousy, arn't we?

 

Oh chinchayo?" Kikwang smiled that eye smile of his. Oh, yeah did I mention that his smile was 100 times more dazzling than hers? Well now you now. "Congratz!" Kikwang flashed a smile. He tured my way and whispered in my ear, "Now I don't have to worry about getting my baby girl stolen away.." I giggled, slapping his arm gently.

 

Anyways! We should hang out you know? All of us." she had beamed. I knew it. She didn't really love Junhyung, heck why would anyone with a brain even consider the thought? She was trying to split me and Kikwang apart, knowing that me and Junhyung used to be together. And I bet you Junhyung isn't just an 'innocent by stander', too.

 

Before Kikwang could object, I spoke up before him. "Sure. We would LOVE to." Heck, they all stared at me like I had gone insane. Even the demented one that came UP with the idea couldn't keep her jaw closed. You wanna settle this the harsh yet realistic way? Well two can play this game, and I, for one, was not about to back out as a weakling. It was time I fought for my own justice. After all, Jung In-soo isn't the school Queenka for nothing. I play by my rules. "How about we go ice skating, neh? The four of us." I smiled.

 

Kikwang nudged my arm, looking panicky. I gave him the 'relax' look. As expected, on our way to the skating rink, the had pulled Kikwang down with her on the bus, leaving me and Junhyung STANDING. Yes, friking STANDING. Not to mention how tightly packed the bus was, causing Junhyung to purposely press his bodY against mine, while looking innocent as a bunny. My . I huffed. I heard a soft shuffle next me, as I turned around. "Eh? Kwangie, but... You're supposed to be-"

 

Nah, I figured. There's too many guys waiting to snatch this gorgeous girl away from me." he glared at Junhyung, who immediately looked away, whistling. He smiled down. "Plus, I don't want to spend a minute away from you, if I was to, every damn second would feel like a entire hour."

 

I pinched his nose. "Yahh..." I raised an eyebrow. "Just one full week of being the school Kingka and you've ALREADY developed their naughty flirt skills?" I clicked my tongue. "Oh boy... I hope you'll beable to maintain that innocence of yours and not cheat on me. After all. Many pretty girls are hitting on you..." I frowned to my dismay. I might've started out sarcastic, but the more I thought about it, the more it became an issue that was just far too realistic.

 

Kikwang chuckled, embracing me into his arms. "Hey -I've waited litterally 12 years for you, Miss. Don't you think you should trust me a little?" I shrugged. "Besides... In my eyes... No one's more beautiful than my yeobbo.."

 

I looked down sadly. That's what Juhyung said, that's... "That's what they all say.." I whispered. Kikwang sighed. He leaned his head so that our foreheads touched.

 

What can I do to make you believe me, In-ah?"

 

AHH! Kwangie HELP- MMPPHH-" The next thing I knew, their lips... Were smaked together. My heart shattered to my dismay. 'Kikwang... Don't fall for it, please don't prove that I was right...' I silently begged.