Loosing him..

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

Lee Kikwang!" Doojoon yelled over his shoulder, waving the confused looking nerd over. On the other side of the cafeteria table, Junhyung stabbed a fork into his spaghetti noodles as Kikwang wobbled over. "Sup, dude?".

 

Your POV:

 

Kikwang looked startled. I craned my neck from my line in the cafeteria, Sulli yelling in my right ear. "YAH JUNG IN SOO!!" I winced, but ignroed her. What could BEAST be up to... This seemed suspicious. I dropped my lunch tray that was empty, and ran out of the crowded line. I heard Sulli yelling behind me. I didn't look back. What is Kwangie got hurt?

 

I chewed onto my bottom lip, stomach grumbling in protest. It could wait. My new best friend getting hurt? I had to get there on time to stop everything. I stepped over disgusting peices of fallen food, and hid over the wall that seperated from the table of BEAST, the Kingkas. This did not look good. Junhyung had Yuri in his laps, while looking disturbed, stabbing into his bowl of spaghetti. I heard something about Kikwang joining BEAST, and something about... Makeover? I shruddered. Guys? Make over? Huh, never heard of that...

 

Before I could respond, Kikwang was pulled out of the cafeteria, leaving only Junhyung and Yuri behind. He didn't look like he cared. But... He must know what was going on? I Took a deep breath and ran out after BEAST and the poor Kwangie dragged behind them. I ran as hard as I could. As hard as I could, really... Until I fell. I fell flat on my knees. Ugh... What was this?! I swore under my breath, as I felt a hand on my shoulder, the other helping me up. My knees looked bloody... Oh bloody hell...

 

In-ah, are you okay...? Here, get on my back I'll take you to the hospital. It's Junhyung, your boyf... Class mate.." he gently urged. He looked suffered from the view I saw him in. I looked away.

 

Whatever, no thanks. I'm good, just a little scratch." I looked over my shoulder at Yuri, who probably couldn't care less about my injury there. As much as she's concerned, Junhyung just needed to get his over there and continue their little make-out session. I rolled my eyes and pushed Junhyung away. I winced a bit. Okay... Maybe I shouldn't have came out so strong there... My knees were hurting like hell. "Bye, Junhyung." I glanced one last time at him, before he grabbed my wrist again.

 

In-ah, I really think we should talk. Our relationship was honestly the best I've ever had-"

 

I looked at him, furious. "And the last time you said that, I believe, was the time I had caught you cheating on me the second time." I scoffed. "Too bad I was still so concerned with your damn feelings to get back together, only to be betrayed again." I glared. "That is... If you even really liked me in the first place."

 

I don't like you, you're right.." Junhyung stated, looking down. And that was all I needed. I began to walk away, before I stopped in my tracks again. "Because I love you, Jung In-soo."

 

I couldn't believe my ears. He was STILL lying. I scoffed. "Think what you want to." I wobbled away, until I couldn't hear anyone's voice anymore. I was out of the battle field. The refreshing smell of the summer grass reminded me... I still had to find Sulli. I blinked hard to hold back the tears threatening to escape my eyes. And Sulli was all I really had now that you mentioned it... Minho included. Don't get me wrong here, I love my Oppa. But he's almost never there when I need him... Thanks to the constant work SM is giving him. And I couldn't help but think, that soon... Soon, Sulli would be, too. She was debuting in a few monthes after all. Fx, I think it was called. I sighed.

 

Reaching into my carry around purse bag from Coach, I snatched out my phone. 11 missed calls. I frowned, leaning onto the warm marble bench. 4 from Sulli, 5 from Kikwang, and apparently... Two from home. Must be Minho Oppa or the SHINee members. What could they want from me at this time... Minho had always tried to convince me that school was no where to play around with a cellphone. Tsk. Obviously that hasn't worked out very well. I searched through my blackberry, typing in home's number first.

 

Annyon?". "Ah, Oppa did you call? What happened to no phone during school time?", I teased. He chuckled to himself, "Yeah, about that. SHINee will be leaving for a variety show today. Star King, ever heard of it?". "Neh, I like it. It's funny". "Arasso, don't remember to watch our episode!". "Oppa..." I grumbled, "Get to the point please...". "Ah, neh. So uhm, yeah. We won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. You okay with that?". I sighed, "Yeah... Okay Oppa, have fun!".

 

Just like that, we hang up. Okay then... Next, Kikwang. I waited for a few seconds after it started ringing. No response. I was starting to get worried. BEAST never liked Kikwang... And when BEAST didn't like someone, they will rid of them. I puffed out my cheeks. Okay. Sulli, I'll just call her then-

 

In-ah!" Nevermind, I smiled as I turned at the frustrated looking Sulli. "Yah mollayo?! What was that? Just running out without telling your bestfriend? WHO OH BY THE WAY, was worried sick?!" she crunched up her face.

 

I shrugged. "Sorryyyy." I singsongly answered. Sulli ed a sub sandwhich at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but she beat me to it.

 

Yeah, yeah. I took out the tomatos, and yes it's tuna." she rolled her eyes.

 

I smiled. "Thanks Sulli-ah! You're the BEST!"

 

She stuck her nose into the air. "Glad that you know. But you know what's going to make me even MORE brulliant than I already am? If that's even, like, possible." I gave her a get-to-the-point look. "Lee Kikwang. New member of BEAST!"

 

That was enough to get me choking on my tuna sub. I coughed, Sulli patting on my back worriedly.

 

Omo omo! Look at this girl... I knew you were going to be happy, but not THIS happy." she smiled triumphictly. "How about, you treat me to a mango slush after school, eh?"

I snatched the unopenned water bottle in her hand, and chugged down half the bottle. "Yah! In-soo watch your Queenka image!"

 

I couldn't careless. "WHAT?! H-How could THAT be?!"

 

Sulli shrugged, examining her new coat of manicure. Pink, with diamonds. Way too flashy, but fits Sulli excactly. "I dunno... Seems like Leader Dojoon liked Kikwang's attitude towards life. Ya know, bubbly, kind..."

 

I wrinkled my nose. "Huh... Sure sounds REALLL believable to me." I rolled my eyes. BEAST had been holding auditions for for their sixth member since last year. Litterally every month, the auditorium would be crowded with guys from ages 10 to 60. Yeah, don't ask me. Either way, this was crazy. Why would they choose the school nerd over 600 other guys? Sounded unlikely to me...

 

Sulli patted my shoulder. "Oh common, Kikwang does HAVE potential. I mean, he seems to be pretty fit underneath all those nerdy outfits. Maybe even... A 6 pack?" she smiled dreamingly. I smacked her arm. No one was to find out about the god like structure under... Or else I was sure I would loose him. And BEAST, was like a threat to me right now. I didn't want my new best friend to turn into a Kingka. Not just yet, anyways... Sulli seemed to read my mind. "Don't worry, he's not going to change after they take him in. You should be happy for him, In-ah, he's finally going to be noticed by girls!"

 

And that was excactly what I was afraid of...