Give me a chance, with Lee Kikwang.

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

I walked through the halls, kicking the absent pebble over and over, it rolling faster and faster. It was like playing a game of soccer, only with one player -myself- and with a tiny soccer ball, too. Kikwang still hasn't been back yet, and my free block gave me plenty time to think things over. Maybe... I was thinking, I should try to develope a bit faster with Kikwang. He's so kind, sweet, and.... Different, from the rest of the SMG's. SM Generations were just seriously messed up. I couldn't believe that I was considered to be one of them. I shruddered, wrinkling my nose in confusion. BEAST... What did they need Kikwang for, anyways?

 

I was still mid thought, when I heard a foot step. No, scratch that -TWO foot steps- clicking in the hallways, getting nearer and nearer. Assuming that it was a teacher, I quickly swiveled my head around to see any sign of ACTUALLY getting in trouble. SM Songsaenims hated students wandering in the hallways, free block or not. I gulped, ducking into a tight and dark corner, sticking my head out ever so slightly to see who it was. A shadow appeared. The guy had trimmed hair, slightly spiked like a mohawk. Ok, so it must not be a teacher then. Mind you, only SMG's had those sort of hairs. The guy, I suppose, was wearing a pair of black skinnies. Was that a black wifebeater I saw? AHAHAAHA!! Didn't the idiot know how strick the rules were? Even if he wore a fitting, see through looking white button up shirt over it. The buttons wern't buttoned up, showing skin around the neck. He had rolled the sleeves up, the material scrunched up. A pair of Dcs, and a loose leather tie. Ugh. Another SMG? Only the uber good looking guys wore that. His Dcs appeared closer and closer.

 

So, Heyi Noona, are we really going to have a house warming party after you're done with work? And may I ask... Who else, will be there?" The muffled voice sounded quite awkward. Ahh... So what, Heyi was bring a hottie AND Kikwang-ah away with her? Huh. Who knows what she's got planned... Wait. No. Heyi unnie's actually nice to me, I shouldn't think like that... Aishh, stupid jeaousy... Yes, I admit, I might be jealous...

 

Ah, uhm, yea... If you don't mind..." I felt anger and jealousy boil inside me. I had to stop her from all this crap...

 

Liar!" I jumped out, my fitted skirt bouncing with me as my flats stepped out into the brightness again. "Excuse me, whoever you are, I'm guessing you're an SMG. But you're being lied to right now, my friend, Kikwang was invited to." I snapped my head at Heyi, who had a funny look for some reason. "Heyi unnie, you shouldn't lie. I admit, the mister here is really good looking, but you shouldn't use him for-"

 

In-ah... You, think I'm good looking?" The guy chuckled. I glared at him, not bothering to figure out who it was.

 

I whipped my head the other way. "Hmph. Only my closest friends are allowed to call me In-ah. And they are Lee Kikwang and Choi Sulli. So, I'd like it if you called me In-soo instead. And how the heck did you know my nick-"

 

In-ah, it's me! KIKWANG!" The guy ran towards me, as I stared in horror as he used his large palms to cup my face. I took a good look, before gasping a staring. "You... Really think I'm good looking?"

 

I cleared my throat, pulling away. "Ofcourse, uhm... The popular girls would love you..." his smile faded a bit. I looked at Heyi, who was crossing her arms before her chest. "Er... Mianhaeyo, Heyi unnie... I.... I... WAIT. Lee Kikwang, what do you think you are doing, dressing up like that?"

 

He excused us, before pulling me away towards the corner again. I had felt a little flip in my stomach, as he leaned in and smiled. "I'm in BEAST now, In-ah. And as long as you think I'm good looking... I'll always keep it this way. Forever." he leaned over.

 

My heart began to pound against my chest, as my cheeks heated up. He gaved me a gentle smile, before planting a whisper light kiss on my cheeks. I held my breath. I sincerly hoped he couldn't hear the pounding noise in my chest. Because it was loud and clear, for me anyways. "Komap.." I managed to whisper. He pulled back and took my right hand, caressing it in his. So... Did that count as a confession? Was I ready for a new relationship? Thousands of questions buzzed in my mind as we stepped out again, Heyi smiling if not so awkwardly. She stared at our hands, confused and hurt plastered on her face, as I couldn't help but feel proud. That Lee Kikwang was mine, that he kissed MY cheek, not hers.

 

Noona, you were saying something?" Kikwang questioned at Heyi's open mouth. I chuckled, as he squeezed my hand. I squeezed back. This, was definately the type of relationship I'd been fantasizing about in Math class ever since. "I'll see you after school, noona, then!" he bowed a 90 degree smile, as he leaned over and whispered if I wanted to take a stroll in the near by park. I nodded. We were just about to go, hand in hand, when Heyi suddenly went over, grabbing one of my hand and another of Kikwang's.

 

I don't want to make things awkward, but... In-ah, may I speak to you for a sec?" she asked hesitantly. I nodded. I let go of Kikwang, ushering him to wait for me at the door instead. He smiled a waved, after giving me one last warm hug. I actually felt... Loved, for once. "In-ah." Heyi suddenly said, letting go of my left hand. "I respect your relationship with Kikwang, but I... I really, REALLY like him. H-he was my bestfriend in Kindergarden, and my crush ever since then. Ever since, he dissapeared out of my life and moved from Busan to Seoul..."

 

I gulped down all the spit in my mouth, gazing up at the girl, whom was one year older then Kikwang and I. "And so... What are you trying to imply?"

 

Give me a chance with Kikwang. Please..." And out of my surprise... She got on her knees.