The Night of Regrets

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

. . Onew was freaking hogging the bathroom again! ARGG!!

 

I stomped back into my room, where Sulli sat, shoulders slumped. "Yah." She pouted. I raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I should choose Minho Oppa... Our Lee Taemin?"

 

I almost certainly peed my pants. Minho OPPA? LEE Taemin?! This girl has lost her mind... Obviously she still had the respect for Minho more than Taemin. Both are older than her, but she not only only called Minho Oppa, she also called Taemin by his full name. "Err... I dunno how to answer that.." To be honest, Minho oppa was seriously crushing on Sulli's groupmate Krystal. And Krystal, if not heard wrong, returned the feeling too. So I sat beside Sulli and smiled. "But I think Taemin's got the hots for you!" I winked, earning a slap on the arm from her. I laughed, oh this was just hilarious.

 

But not to my pleasure, just 15 minutes after I got a call from Heejin, asking for me and Sulli to arrive at Saffire Cafe and wait for her and a... Guest there, dressed properly. Wait. But Saffire Cafe, despite it's name, honestly wasn't really a cafe. It was a huge fancy ballroom with a stage, ussually set up for couples to announce their engagement. I frowed. So why didn't she ask me to bring Kikwang along as a guest? Unless... He was the... I shook my head violetly. No. He would not. He loved me. We've been dating for over two monthes now, and he's been happy everyday. But for the past week... I havn't seen him around school, and he didn't call either.

 

When I asked Mrs. Lee at their family restaurant, she looked at me with this unreadable pity and announced that she would no longer work at this small restaurant, and would instead move into a fancy triple floored dinning house. When I asked why, she simple gave me a hug and said that I would eventually find out. She didn't straight out answer my question about Kikwang either. She simply stated not to worry, and that he was completely healthy. 'Yeah, but did he still love me?' I had wanted to ask. Silence.

 

Since that day just this week, I've been worrying. And now... I hope that I would eventually find out. Sulli and I arrived in our dresses and heels, surprised to see so much guests there. I was still looking around for any signs of Kikwang, when a tap was heard from the microphone. I looked up and felt my self gasp.

 

K-Kikwang.." I whispered. I felt Sulli's hand tighten around mine.

 

I would like to dedicate this song to my true love..." he looked down. He didn't look happy. Not a bit. I frowned upon seeing him on the edge of tears. He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Jagi... I couldn't help this. But... here, with my fellow friends BEAST." Beast stood behind him, looking drained from whatever reason. "And this song is dedicated to you, my sweetheart of two monthes and 13 days." he chuckled. "Deh, I've been counting." he gulped.

 

I felt myself let out a whimper of cry, as his gaze feel on me. Oh no..

 

But I guess our journey ends here. This song will describe my emotions at the moment. Here's an original song... Clenching a Tight Fist..." He closed his eyes, as music started playing.

 

(Too tired to reupload the rest ^.^")

 

No One's POV:

 

And as the night went on, In-ah continued to argue along with Hee-jin. And it wasn't until the very last moment of the night, that Hee-jin couldn't take it anymore. She slapped In-ah hard, leaving In-ah on the ground with a thud.

 

In-ah!!" Kikwang screamed. He reached in his pocket to dial the ambulance, glancing down sadly at In-ah, with Sulli by her side bawling her own tears out.

 

Don't. Kwangie." Hee-jin stepped in, grabbing Kikwang's hand. "If you dare press a single number on that phone... Your mother's sickness would have to treat itself.."