Heyy... I've got good news (;

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

SOOO.... I'm back with a new ficc!! Hehee, missed me? (; This time, it will feature you, SHINee, SNSD, Sunny, and Taemin to be the male lead. :DDD ANYWAYSS.... Here's a peek of the story!! ^.^

 

Alright. I think I know what's wrong with you, Master. I hate to say it, but I believe you're caught with a disease. I desease involving stupidity and one's IQ!" I screamed at Lee Taemin, the number one Pabo Kingka in SM University. Sure, he might be a stupid idol in a stupid band, but it does NOT. I repeat, it does NOT mean that I have to be stuck with this pabo without me, an average trainee's say!

Mwola." he smirked, leaning back in his arm chair on SHINee's dorm balcony. "It was your fault, anyways. Besides, you're not even my permanent tutor. Just for today, since Sunny Noona's sick. And mind you, she's YOUR best friend. So..." He gave a shrug, legs now propped up against the side of the bench I was sitting in.

I gritted my teeth. "Arrayo." I forced a smile, taking my lense-less nerd glasses off. "I will tutor you for this day and this day only. But listen and listen well, Lee Taemin." I leaned forward, huffing. "After this day, you and I- You and I will REMAIN strangers."

The jerk raised an eyebrow. "What if I don't want to?".

He placed an arm around my shoulder, as I shrugged it off almost immediately. "Argg, get your filthy arm off of me!!" I squealed.

He smiled, a mysterious one. "Hey hey- Filthy wealthy arm." I continued to glare. "Not to mention... The filthy wealthy rich, GOOD LOOKING OPPA. That every girl wants. And keep on dreaming, Kang Chae-young, but this very kingka, Lee Taemin.." His gaze was deatheningly dark by now. "Would never, over his dead body come to like a nerd like YOU."

I stuck my tongue out at him, making him shrink back in disgust. "Deal." We shook on it, that I was only to be his tutor for one day, and ONE DAY only. Until the day Sunny gets better. Which I pray to god could come as soon as possible. But little did I know... This tutor session might just be extended... 

 

  Y'ALLLLLLL LIIIKKKEEEE?!! :DDD Yeah, so I'm currently working on the first chapter, but anyways here's the link to the story:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/165054