The Nerd's First Appearance.

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

 

YAH!! LAZYBUM GET UPP!!" my eyes barely opened, when a soft but firm object was smashed on my face, earning a scream and a struggled kick from me. I sprang up from my bed hurriedly, looking around for any kidnappers... None. Just a grinning Sulli in her hello kitty pjs, her two front tooths bucking outwards. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pillow from her, smacking her on the face in return. She yelped and fell backwards onto her rear end, earning a snort laugh from me. "Ouch.."

 

Revengeee" I sing-songly answered. "I'm gunna take a shower, school's an hour away. Which means, plenty of time for a little... Make-over for myself." I stiffled a yawn, and threw a bath towel towards Sulli. "Yah. Go take a shower too..." I took a sniff of the air. "You're stinkin' " I grabbed my school uniform and left for the bathroom on the other side of the hall. I figured I'd leave the one in my room to Sulli, hopefully she'll find her way after sleeping over millions of times. I rolled my sore shoulder over and over as I proceeded on to the bathroom. I checked if the door was locked. Nah, so no one must be in here... Right?

 

Wrong.

 

AHH!! OH MY CHICKEN-" a Onew screamed mindlessly, grabbing a towel to cover up his lower half. My eyes widened and quickly slammed the door behind me. EW. Ew ew ew ewwiee!! I screamed in my mind. Oh, goodness... My brain, scarred for life.. I whimpered. A few minutes of awkwardly standing by the door later, Onew came out, fully dressed in a pair of skinnies and loose tee. "Next time knock before coming in.." he muttered.

 

Yeah? Next time LOCK the door before proceeding your cleaning routine.." I mimicked, before slamming the door behind me, relaxing into the hot water. Ugh, my morning make-over? Yeah, it'll have to be postponed 'till further notice.

 

By the time I had finished drying my hair and putting on my uniform, Sulli was already down stairs, her normal make-up done and hair down wavy. While me? Face still pale with a trace of sun tan, eyes bags without any cover-up unlike hers. My hair needed combing too, now that I thought about it... Needless to say, it wasn't digital permed like Sulli's. Mine was naturally wavy. Until I straightened it a year ago, that it. Oh. Snap, that reminded me... I quickly took a mental note to re-perm my hair sometimes this week. The straightening perm only lasted for about a year, so it's much needed to be re-permed during your following year. I groaned and slipped on some mascara and simple eyeliner, my slightly magenta hair tied up into a tight ponytail. Ahh, nothing like the rushing hours of a brand new monday.

 

Without much time to dismiss my thoughts on ruthful things such as appearance, I grabbed a piece of toast, grabbed my backpack and with a slip of my black low-cut converse, rushed out to meet Sulli at her mini-van.

 

You're driving today?" I asked questioningly as we got in, her starting the engine up. We usually took my pearl white BWM instead. Exceptionally, in the case of yesterday's dumping session ofcourse. Which reminded me... Junhyung. I'd have to see him in socials again today. I groaned on my behalf.

 

As if reading my mind, as usual, Sulli patted my back. "Ahh, Junhyung on the brain?" she grinned crookedly.

 

I merely just nodded, but held back the emence pain in my heart. Somewhere of my rebellious feelings towards him... I still loved him. But hell to the NO I wasn't going to let him fool me again. Hmph. Junhyung, you're ON. But just as I was busy fist pumping to myself, Sulli squealed and the car came to an immediate halt, sending my flying forward, enough to see the un-mistakable nerd frantically trying to get up from the gravel road. "Y-You... What's the name again? K-K..."

 

Kikwang." he quietly sought from the floor. And that was when I finally realized: He was hurt. He got hit. He couldn't move his leg.