The girl I promised to marry

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

OMG. SO so so so SOOOOO sorry for not updating :3 I had way too much hw. But I wrote a really dramatic one this time, I hope it pays off for the time all you darling viewers had to wait for ^.^" COMMENT!! SUBSCRIBE!! And... EnJOY ;DD

 

I found myself plopped down on my couch in the first floor living room, stuffing mouthfuls of popcorn in, followed by a large amount chugging of coke. Not healthy, you say? Not when you're official boyfriend was over at another woman, who my the way loved him, staying over at her house. Not to mention the woman just threatened you yesterday afternoon. I pouted hard, frowning, as I heard the door slam open, annoying laughter ringing through the atmosphere.

 

AIGOO!! Little In-ah is SADD". The dinosaur hopped over, pinching my cheek. I rolled my eyes at him, slapping his hand away, turning to Key instead.

 

Key Umma, cook me some breakfast please... I'm depressed..." I let out a small sigh, slumping. Key nodded and smiled, putting on a apron and heading to the kitchen. Jonghyun follwed behind him, trying hard to annoy Key after he was unsuccesful with me. Minho shrugged and pecked my cheek.

 

While Key cooks you dinner, I'm going to go take a nap before I collapse of exsaustion."

 

I took a wiff of him and turned away, plugging my nose with my two spare fingers that wern't coated in butter from the popcorn. "Eww... Oppa, go take a shower first." I coughed. "You stinnnkkkkk!!" He stuck his tongue out at me, as him and Onew headed upstairs. I guess they both stunk. Not that I wanted to know or find out or anything. That left me and Taemin. He sat down across from me after grabbing a banana juice from the fridge. Oppa must've brought ut for him.

 

Sooo... Uh, In-ah, is it?" he cleared his throat, looking at me curiously. I nodded. He suddenly picked up a picture on the ledge, of me and Sulli from last year. It was our grad photo. He clearded his throat uncomfortably, looking around. "Why isn't, uhm, Sulli, here with you? I thought you two lived together."

 

I chuckled. "Ani. Wae? I could call her up for you.... That is, IF you want me to.." I smirked. Ooo, was is just me, or was there some romance floating in the air. Taemin looked up, surprised. "Ara. Then, that's set. I'll call her over right now. We'll have a movie er... Morning, in my room. Neh?"

 

M-mwoyeyo?! A-ANIII!! I didn't mean... I... I mean, I didn't" Yeup. Lee Taemin has officially fallen for my trainee best friend.

 

I shook my head. My room was the size of a regular living room, a large flat screen TV, couch, ceiling-floor windows, computer, a king size bed, and even a dressing room with a huge closet full of branded clothes from mother. If he wanted to play dress up, we would be able to. If he had a crave for books, I had a whole book shelf of 'em. I don't see why he would reject it. Infact, me and Minho have 2 of the 3 master bedrooms, each one with a personal bathroom, tub with a tv inside, and... Heyy... We could go out to our pool to take a swim too. Yeaup. No way I was letting this one go.

 

"Taemin-ah, I'll call her right now. Why don't you prepare, neh?"

 

Heyi's POV:

 

Kikwang was over. Finally, I got my time alone with him after all these years. I smiled as I poured some honey green tea into the two tiny tea cups. I lived in an apartment. A big one, no less. 2 bedrooms, one huge living room with a porch, since I lived on the first floor. It looked more traditional than modern, really. Probably different than In-soo's. Speaking of In-soo... Yes, I felt bad for threatening her. But only because I was desperate. And speaking of my behalf, I just know that Kikwang belonged to me. We promised eachother... That we would get married someday. Yes, we may have been young and the time. And no, he might not remember me. But through the time that I will spend with Kikwang... I will treasure it all, and hope for the best that he would remember me; the girl whom he said he loved in kindergarden, 14 years ago... When we were both 6. Truth is, I lied. I wasn't any older than him. We were born on the same year, month, day... Hour and minute. Yet I didn't want people to know that I was still young... That I was supposed to be in university, the first year too. But I didn't want to. I gave up my permit to Harvard, and volunteered at a Arts Center teaching pottery, my dream. And; when I found out from my friend who worked here that A kid named Kikwang was in SM University... I immediately came and placed a job request for the nurse. The closest job to getting close to any student. More precisly... Lee Kikwang.

 

Kikwang cleared his throat. I realized the dead silence. I sighed and looked down at my hands, interwined and placed on my knees. I smiled a sad smile. Kikwang seemed to notice, and frowned.

 

Noona... Kwenchana?" He reached over and placed his right hand on my two hands, staring in sympathy. Oh Kikwang... When will you ever return my love for you? Will you ever even accept it...?

 

I pushed it all aside. "Uhm... Kikwang. Can I call you Oppa instead?" I smiled. He looked confused.

 

Huh? But... But Heyi noona, you're older than me..."

 

It was the time. I held it for 14 years. Now's the time. "Anio." I stared at him, who sat on the couch across. "Do you remember... Do you remember Yoon Hejin from kindergarden?" Silence. "The one who was your best friend?" Stare. I took a deep breath, pulled on the anklet on my ankle. A charm necklace, that only fit my ankle now. "The one you promised to marry..."

 

Kikwang looked up. The confused look was gone. It was pure joy. "H-Hejin..." he whispered softly, standing up and pulling me up with him. His eyes were filled with tears, b his eyes. "The girl I promised to marry... Yoon Hejin..."

 

The next thing I knew, I was pulled into a warm hug. A warm, desperate one. One that said he never wanted to seperate again. "Kikwang..." I whispered, tears sliding down my cheeks. "I finally found you..."

 

Anyone wanting to kill that girl like I do after reading this? UGHH. Even the author had to express her hate towards her own character, LMAOO. I pity you... Yoon Hejin...