Forever and Ever

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

Your POV:

 

Ughh..." I groaned, as I tried to sit up, only to feel a sharp pain down my back, and straight through the crown of my head. I quickly laid back down, blinking, trying to figure out or rather remember the previous day. I sighed as I rubbed my temples. Oh right. I'm at the hospital. I fainted. I... I lost Kikwang...

 

I held back tears trying to desperately excape from my tear duct. No. I've been crying way too much. I shouldn't be acting like this, if Kikwang didn't want me anymore... Then I'd have to move on. Just... Not at the moment, I didn't want to. I felt a hand, helping me to sit up properly.

 

Kwenchana?" Minho frowned. I looked at him. Oppa's face looked pale, as if he hasn't slept all night. And he needed all the sleep he could get, since SHINee had a fairly busy schedual.

 

Oppaa..." I pouted, my finger tracing the brim of his face. He smiled gently. "Why do you look so tired..?"

 

He chuckled, taking my hand and planting a kiss over it. "Pabo. With you sick in the hospital, how am I supposed to get any rest, hm?" He pinched my nose, earning a giggle from me. He got up, patting my head. "Dongsaenie, I've gotta run now. But Sulli and Taemin will come look after you."

 

I smiled and bid him goodbye. Oppa left me some homemade sushi on the table. I sighed, as I got out of bed and changed into my normal clothes. I sighed as I stepped out of the hospital room. It was getting to stuffy. I walked out, only to find Heejin ad Kikwang seated in the chair, Sulli and Taemin standing, hands on their hips. Uh-oh. This didn't look right. I quickly stepped out after fixing my hair and wiping down the drained make-up. As soon as I stepped out, Sulli greeted me with a hug, Taemin trailing behind.

 

In-ah!!" she screamed. "OMO, kwenchana?!" she glared at Heejin. "Unfortunately, some had to use whatever she had in her pocket to blackmail love." she stuck her nose in the air, as Heejin stiffened. "I say someone that has so less self respect couldn't possibly earn anyone's love. I'm surprised her own MOTHER didn't abandon her on the streets." she scrowled.

 

Heejin looked away. "I just wanted to say sorry to In-ah. I shouldn't have slapped you-"

 

You shouldn't have, Yoon Heejin." to my surprise, Kikwang stood up. His face was unreadable. "Yes, I'll marry you." he smirked. "But don't expect me to return my love-"

 

But your mother!-"

 

YES! My MOTHER!" He flared. "I KNOW her condition. And I will stay faithful to you for as long as it takes until I can find the right solution for Umma."

 

I'll give you the money." I piped in. Kikwang looked at me, stunned. So that was what he was hiding from me? Money? I had plenty of that. If it would help Mrs. Lee, I'm willing to spend as much as needed. "Why didn't you just ask? Me, Sulli and Taemin would gladly help. I have much of money in my account. Take it all." I smiled. I ran back in my room and took out my band account card. "Here,"

 

Ani." Kikwang smiled. "I'm thankful, really. But I can't let you do anything like giving me your money.."

 

Heejin stood up. "That's right. Unless you're ready for marriage, BACK OFF before I raise my hand again at you AND your little Sulli friend here, and-" SLAP!

 

I was enraged. How DARE her speak of my best friend like that. That's it, you called it.. "And do WHAT?!" I smirked, stepping closer to her as she looked up, frightened for the first time. "Blackmail us with your money?! Yeah well guess what. You're not the only wealthy one here. Did you think love could be brought with money? That I, JUNG IN-SOO could be brought with money?" I smirked. "Well you're dead wrong! I would never dare to drop as low as you, you dirty backstabbing ! You think you're the one who truly deserves Kikwang? Well you're again, WRONG. If you truly loved him, you would let him be happy!"

 

No!" she sobbed. "I DO love Kikwang! No one can steal him away from me!-"

 

Well then don't forget." I gritted my teeth. "That you, once stole someone else's boyfriend too. With money. And you know what's pathetic?" she stared. "YOU. That even though you were willing to sell your BODY, your WEALTH, your PRIDE to the man you loved, he STILL wouldn't accept you. And you know why?" that's when I finally blew. "Because just as Sulli said, no one could ever learn to love a person with no self respect what so ever, and has a heart blacker than black ink, and soul as dirty as the words you speak of." I grabbed a handful of her hair. What she's done to me these past monthes, I'm returning the favor. "So , get out of our sight, and bring your rich. . With. You." (KEKE, thanks my dear reason ficreader393 ^.^).

 

Heejin gasped, as she tore away from my grip, bawling as she ran out of the hospital, grabbing onto her purse. Good. I was about to scold Kikwang for being so stupid when I felt a pair of arms strangling me. "In-ah... Saranghae... Chinchayo, saranghae!"

 

I smiled gently. "Ani. Kikwang-ah, about your mother's illness, I'll help you."

 

Ani." Sulli piped in, linking arms with Taemin. "We'll ALL help!"