Bounded Together with a Frown

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

MMPHH!!" Kikwang struggled. The passengers on the bus all offered their attentoin towards the two. I, on the other hand, stood awkwardly next to Junhyung. 'What is this?!' I wanted to scream out to the whole world. That was definately asking for it... You know what, FINE. Maybe all I needed to do was get Kikwang to realize her attempt. And then, he'll learn to avoid her and... TADA! All good! Kikwang, much to Hejin's dismay managed to pull away.

 

The first thing he did? Thankfully, turn back to me and pulling me towards him, frantically trying to explain what had happened. What did I do? Smile. I smiled and explained to him that it was okay, that I knew it was simply an accident. I know what you are all thinking; I'm a saint, arn't I? Not even close. I was planning for Kikwang to realise the witch inside of Hejin, and see through her completely.

 

I stared ahead, neglecting the fact that Hejin was glueing herself onto Kikwang's body AGAIN. Seriously, women! Can't you see he's just not that into you? AISHH. I felt a nudge on my arm. I turned my head towards the owner, and caught Junhyung's eyes boring into mine. Oh, I think I serioiusy might start it this- "I'm sorry.." he whispered.

 

I stared at him in disbelief. Did Yong Junhyung, just APOLOGIZE?! I nodded slowly. "Yeh... Uh. What do you want..?" I asked cautiously. This guy was up to no good. To my surprise, all he wanted was to be friends with me. I scoffed under my breath. Friends with BENEFITS, he meant? I nodded and agreed anyways. And, for whatever reason my head decided to mess with me, I saw the smile that I learnt to love over the past times I was with the boy. His angelic smile that he lost a long time ago... The reason I agreed to get together with him. I smiled on my behalf. Maybe my forgiveness will do good, and change him back to the old, caring Junhyung. In his heart, anyways.

 

We arrived at the skating rink in just minutes, as I began to wonder if the double date actually meant me and Junhyung, and Kikwang and Hejin. Because the women was seriously not letting her sight leave Kikwang for a second.

 

Hejin's POV:

 

I made sure to stick by Kikwang's side. To my relief, his current girlfriend wasn't ruining my plan much. The important word, is CURRENT. About a month later, Kikwang would be mine. I don't want to reveal my plan TOO early, but let's just say... No matter what ANYONE does to stop us, our 'destiny' will stay unmoved. Because I know Kwangie loves his mother.

 

Now, I know all of you hate me. But can't you relate? That time you wanted that certain someone SO badly, you'd do anything to have them in your arms. And that was excactly how I felt. I loved him. And I believe that Junhyung and In-soo would be head over heels for eachother by the time me and Kikwang got bounded together for life. Now, my readers, consider that. What do YOU think I mean by 'bounded together for life'? That's right. You'd never guess. Kikwang's lips fit mine perfectly, and I knew. I just KNOW that he'd feel the same too, as soon as he snapped out of that little 'fairytale' of his with In-soo.

 

Kikwang's POV:

 

Ok, I was getting seriously confused. While I was trying to make my date come back to my side, Hejin was busy avoiding her date, and practically glueing herself to me. I couldn't help but chuckle. Did she miss me THAT much?

 

While on the other hand, In-ah didn't look quite that happy. Junhyung was the only one accompanying her, and that was no good. I did NOT want my baby girl stolen away from me. If she ever left, I would break down and probably not beable to find the reason to live anymore... Because she was my life. She became my life ever since grade one.

 

Struggling, I managed to pry myself from Hejin, and embraced In-ah from the back. Junhyung took my signal, and went back to skate with Hejin. I wished she would start treating her date instead of me. I had somebody else to give my love to, and there honestly wasn't any spare left. "Yeoboo!!"

 

Your POV:

 

I felt a pair of arms around my waist, as I immediately broke into a smile. "Oppa!" I exclaimed, turning around and planting a light kiss on his lips. Unlike those other greedy guys, Kikwang just smiled and stared into my eyes lovingly. And that was what I loved about him. He loved me for ME. Not for my lips, appearance, status, or money. I swear, he was the one for me.

 

I'm so sorry." he pouted. "Hejin really missed me over these past years, I guess." he chuckled. "But don't worry, in my heart, you will always be second important." he grinned.

 

I gasped, as I pulled away, glaring. "YAH.... Second?!" I threw on my 'angry' face, and skated away, letting out a huff of air. How dare that-

 

Because my Umma comes before me." he sighed. I turned around, stunned. I smaked my face in dissapointment. OfCOURSE! I groaned. Ughh... Why can't I understand him when he needed to be the most? He gently took my hands off my face. "But have you noticed... You, Jung In-soo, comes prior to me." he sighed, wrapping an arm around my waist, the other gliding the both of us on the rink. "Your life will always come before mine, Pabo." he kissed the back of my head. "And that's why you two will be the most important woman in my life.."

 

I turned around, giggling. "Oppa, do you realize what you're saying right now?" I smiled. He just looked at me in confusion. "And you call me a Pabo.." I giggled. "That's only supposed to be said when you're getting married to a girl!"

 

He gave off a miscievious smile. "And that's why I stated it." I froze. What. A thousand things skid through my mind. Was I ready for a marriage? Was he serious? Would I want a son or a daughter? Where should our wedding be? How- "Because I'm vowing now, that you will be my first and last bride, and wife."

 

I gasped. I hit his arm, as he continued to skate, me chasing after him. I really hoped it was the truth..

 

No One's POV:

 

Yet about a month later, just like Hejin had originally vowed... Kikwang and In-soo would be no more no matter how much they tried, and because Kikwang loved his mother. He would make the biggest mistake of his life; getting bound together with Yoo Hejin. Would he beable to escape out of this mess? And what did 'getting bound together' really meant?

 

Please find out in the next chapter of, "In Love with My Nerdy Oppa".