JYP Art & Performance - Background Information

Unexpected Love

Authors note - This is a little background information on all the characters so hopefully it will make a little more sense in the future...enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This all started at a pristine school/college called JYP Arts & Performance. Students from over the world with multiple talents and amazing visuals came here to study and become whatever they wanted. Many wanted to be dancers, singers, rappers or just producers. Whatever talent it was, they exceeded it beyond expectation. People thought every student was well mannered and polite thinking they just work hard, to achieve such great talents, of course this is true. For some. Some students were indeed amazing but they lacked manners and just made chaos where ever they go not thinking of the consequences that came with it. These students were just known as the ‘rich bullies’ of course the name says it all. They all came from a rich background with high end houses that could even be called mansions and their fathers and mothers owning big companies around the world. There was the Leader, I’ll tell you about her last, but first let’s talk about her friends. She had a little group, during lunch they always sat on the same table it was more like ‘reserved’ for them as everyone was scared less of them no one dare to touch or aggravate them. Let’s talk about the first couple that have been together since high school even before the leader was there. Their names are Bomi and Chorong and together were widely known as Chomi. Everywhere they go they are cuddling, hugging, kissing and holding hands not caring about what other people think. They got stares everyday but just ignored them as same love is extremely odd in Korea but they didn’t care AT ALL. Bomi’s parents were okay with it surprisingly however Chorong’s wasn’t so keen on the idea and they kicked her out which lead to both of them getting an apartment together nearer the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next 2 are the closest with the leader as they are all from the same country just different cities. They got on so well with each other when they first met at the student office as they were getting transferred from their ‘ty school’ as they kept calling it comparing it to this one. Momo was the first one to talk being the less shy one out of the 3. Momo just talked about where she was born, age and of course her favourite food, Jokbal. The next person to join in the conversation was the blonde haired girl sitting opposite momo. She stated her name, Sana, and talked about where she was born, age ect.. they both realised they were both born in Japan, this excited the two a lot but realised the third person in the same room wasn’t talking just listening. They thought she must be really shy and she was but that changed when you got to know her. Sana and Momo both asked the girls name while smiling to help calm the awkwardness. She, eventually, spoke after a good few minutes thinking. “I’m ..i’m Mina” she said shyly she also went on to state her birth place and age. Momo and Sana were so happy when they heard her talk they thought she was cute and sweet and most importantly from Japan to! They decided to call themselves the J-Line as part of their new found friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How the J-Line found Bomi and Chorong was easy they were just like them ‘rich’. Since they were in almost the same classes they got close to these two and found out that they were also from a rich background although they didn’t really like them being touchy with each other, they found them cute and as evil as these 3 Japanese girls. They all become well known around the whole school for their evil nature. Bullying anyone they didn’t like or just looked annoying, pulling pranks on people that angered them at the smallest of things. Like taking the last piece of Jokbal at the cafeteria, that will earn you your weeks’ worth food and money gone. However, for the poorer kids it was more than hell for them as they were bullied regardless of what they do or say! They could just be walking to their next class not even walking near them but somehow they would find them and pushing them about knocking them on to the floor and sometimes even kicking them. The thing is the leader (mina) didn’t do any of these horrible things just initiated it making her friends do the dirty work while she just stood and laughed feeling all high and mighty in herself for doing a good job. Eventually when she had enough she would signal her friends to stop and casually walk away like nothing happened, without a word. There is no explanation to why they did the things they did. People just thought she hated poor kids for not being on her level but it was more than that … it was super odd why she bullied this poor kid more than the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The poor kids always stuck together as they are the only ones in the school. They ate lunch in the classroom or sometimes went to the rooftop just to avoid the ‘rich bullies’. They were all super smart kids, buckling down head into their books reading and studying non-stop. They all got straight A’s on their tests as they want to get good jobs for the future and spoil their parents as they were very nice, sweet and loving kids that just wanted the best for the world. Every teacher loved them, they studied and kept quiet throughout the class but the same couldn’t be said for the bullies that caused havoc all the time disturbing the studying of the poor kids. However, the poor kids didn’t want to say anything as they were too scared to even look at them! Just like the rich bullies in their friendship group they had two lovers not as touchy feely but you can tell by the way they look at each other they loved each other very much. Eunji and Naeun were the girl’s names. They were better known as 2eun or the poor couple some people called them. 2eun were a very cute couple together. They found love, like Chomi, in high school. They found each other in art class one day as they both really loved art and started talking. Eventually their love blossomed from that day leading up to Eunji asking Naeun to be her girlfriend. From then on its been smooth sailing for the two and luckily for them their parents didn’t care about them being lesbian as long as they were very happy with each other and indeed they were. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These next 3 poor kids with in the friendship group were super close with each other. As they were similar ages. 1 of them was a year older than the other 2, her name was Dahyun. Her skin as white and squishy as tofu, with a bubbly personality but people didn’t like her much regardless of the happy aura she gave off. The youngest of the three was Tzuyu. She was really tall but very beautiful. She had cute dimples that shone brightly with her smile. She didn’t smile much as she was very shy towards people and just gave a blank expression most of the time. Tzuyu was such a beauty being complimented by loads of people however regardless if this she still got bullied. The last poor kid is the poorest of them all as she has to work in an old coffee shop to support her 5 sisters. Yes 5. Not all related though. Her name was Chaeyoung. A small, innocent lion cub that was always intimidated by the big bullies as all of them were taller than her. She got the nickname lion cub because of her feisty personality that only her friends knew about. She, also like her friend, has cute dimples that showed her off her smile so beautifully that people would just instantly go “aw”. However, chaeyoung was a sweet kind kid that did the best for her unnies to kept them healthy and well. Her sisters were sick almost all the time. Chaeyoung has 4 related sisters. Hayoung, Nayeon, Namjoo and jihyo. 1 not related, Jungyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungyeon came into Chaeyoung’s life because of Nayeon. Nayeon and Jungyeon both went to the same school as Chaeyoung is now and found love there during vocals class. Nayeon had to sing in front of the class, showing off her amazing stable vocals and her high notes that are just ‘wow’. It caught the attention of Jungyeon. From then on they hung out every day never leaving each other’s side. One day jungyeon decided to finally make it official and ask Nayeon to be her girlfriend of course she said yes! Later that day jungyeon thought of telling her parents. Her parents were also rich. Her parents didn’t approve of her uality AT ALL and decided to kick her out and cut off her money. Jungyeon was pissed but she knew she did the right thing, all she needed was her Nabong in her life to keep her happy. Since she was practically homeless she went to live with Nayeon. Chaeyoung was super happy she loved Jungyeon a lot especially when she helped take care of her sisters to! Jungyeon and Chaeyoung play fraught, pulled prank and just acted like little boys together but no one found them funny except themselves. This got them the infamous name no-jam bros the two didn’t disagree and kind of liked it. Chaeyoung looked up to Jungyeon like a big brother, looking after her and helping her relive any stress from her tiny body.  As for her unnies they needed care almost all the time as they would get sick very easily but no one knew how to cure them. They became ill suddenly one day coming back from LA but no one knows how or what they caught. They’ve asked doctors upon doctors and they can’t seem to find a cure. Moreover, some doctors wanted thousands of pounds to try some experimental operation but of course they couldn’t afford it. All they could do is just give them tablets to keep their body and organs from failing. This didn’t stop them from doing normal stuff like cooking or cleaning but some days it was bad, they couldn’t even breath properly. It was very scary. Especially for this little kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author - Hey guys hope you liked this chapter it really isnt related to the story too much just some background info but it will help you understand each character a little more. I'm going to be posting another chapter hopfully tomorrow, look forward to it.  ^.^!