D-Day

Unexpected Love

2 weeks’ pass…

 

The girls have been hard at work training for the past 2 weeks, Sana healing very well as she started training again within a few days and getting used to the place they now call home. They had no choice but as time went on they felt more at home and got to know most of the people there.

For the past two weeks their routine was quite strict in order for them to get enough training in. they didn’t know why they had to train so much but just did what the general ordered them to do.

In the morning at 6:00 sharp they would train for solid 4 hours only a few 2 minutes’ breaks, before going to have breakfast in the cafeteria. Then they would go back to train for another 5 hours before finally having dinner, they were allowed to have it in their rooms or again at the cafeteria. The girls opted for their room as they could have a quiet meal talking amongst themselves. Especially about the school days before any of this happened to them. They talked about how they would tease each other, how the bullies would pick on the poor kids and beat them up. But all this just ended in good laughter around the table, even some teasing going on as well. It was like a family dinner to them.

Chaeyoung and Mina decided to sleep back in their assighned room as they didn’t want to sleep on the couch as it hurt their back. That’s what they told their friends. The real reason was that they wanted to sleep in the double bed the room had provided. They also wanted some privacy. The room that occupied 4 girls already gets pretty crowded and not to mention loud. The two would get teased a lot by the other 4 since they never have visited their room before so the others don’t know what they get up to at night. Although Mina and Chaeyoung try and deny that they just sleep in each other’s arms, they don’t believe them.

“Ohhh I bet they don’t sleep that much that’s why Chaeyoung is always tired”

“Yeh! Mina is always getting bruises on her neck to *wink*”

These are just a few things they would say to tease them but all it earned them was a punch to the arm or a kick in the leg.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

D-Day

 

The was a fresh breeze coming from the opened window that occupied 2 girls filled the room with a pleasant smell of freshly cut grass and sweet flowers. Mina was busy cooking up some breakfast for her and her lover since the general said they could have a day off today to do whatever they wanted. Her lover was busy taking a shower. Mina made Chaeyoungs favourite which was strawberry pancakes. She hummed to the sound of chirping birds outside as she flipped the pancakes perfectly in one motion, smiling in triumph. She placed the perfectly cooked pancakes on a plate, then poured a good serving of syrup on top. Her stomach started to growl but she didn’t want to eat until Chaeyoung tasted it first. She went to the fridge bending down slightly to find the girls favourite strawberry milk before she could even grab the milk she felt someone back hug her tightly.

“Thank you Mina Unnie!” Chaeyoung cutely said, laying her head on minas back.

Mina smiled happily before grabbing the milk and closing the fridge.

“Ohh Chaeyoungie are you hungry??” Mina asked in her usual sweet soft tone still not facing Chaeyoung as she is still back hugging her not dressed but in a towel still.

“Hehe yes and I’m going to eat what you made me its looks amazing!” Chaeyoung let go of mina and took in a big sniff of the strawberry pancakes on the counter.

She took the plate and went to sit down at their small dining table which only had two chairs. Mina just stood and stared at Chaeyoung with wide eyes looking up and down Chaeyoungs figure as her perfect long wet hair laid on her . Mina just realised she was only wearing a towel. ‘Such a tease this little kid is’ Mina thought.

“Hey unnie aren’t you going to have breakfast with me??” Chaeyoung turned around looking at mina curiously but then smirking a little seeing Minas opened mouth.

Mina came back to reality shaking her head, quickly grabbing the plate and the two strawberry milks she took out the fridge. Walking quickly and sitting down next to Chaeyoung she looked at her expectantly. Chaeyoung took a bite of the food made by her sweet penguin. The flavours burst inside as her taste buds where tingling from the amazing flavour filling . Her eyes widened, eye brows raised. Just from the loud ‘Mmmmmm’ Mina cloud tell Chaeyoung was enjoying it which made her super happy and pleased in herself as Mina shook her hands in excitement.

“I’m glad you like them Chaengie” Mina softly said smiling from ear to ear.

Chaeyoung turned to Mina before gulping down the food in and smiling showing her dimple. Suddenly a light bulb popped up in Chaeyoungs head.

“Unnie you haven’t eaten any yet” Chaeyoung whined. She took her fork and cut a piece off.

“Open wide”

Mina blushed before opening . Chaeyoung put the food into feeding her like she was a baby. Mina did the same expression as Chaeyoung as she nodded her head in agreement on the taste. However, a little syrup was stuck on the corner of minas lip. Chaeyoung noticed this and smirked.

“Your messier than me unnie” Chaeyoung giggled before leaning in and the corner of Minas mouth seductively.

Mina was frozen. She was confused but was getting slightly by the lion cubs bold moves. Chaeyoung moved away which made Mina pout. This earned a cute chuckle from Chaeyoung.

“You know I get easily” Mina whined pursing her lips together.

“Huh?? I don’t know what you mean unnie” Chaeyoung said as if she didn’t know what mina meant but she did. Moving her hand onto Mins inner thigh.

Minas body shivered as she can feel a tingling sensation coming on. She wanted to endure it as she knew Chaeyoung was only teasing her. They never actually done before. They were close once but something stopped them.

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

The two turned their heads towards the door and furrowed their eyebrows. Mina decided to get up since Chaeyoung was only in a towel. She thought it might have been the others so she decided to just open is wide after unlocking the door. But to her surprise it wasn’t the others It was the police man Jungkook.

“Morning Ma’am here is yours and Chaeyoungs uniform (hands over uniform), please come down wearing this in 30 minutes in the general’s office thank you.” Jungkook instructed before bowing then leaving down the hallway on the left.

Mina closed the door still stunned at what just happened. She thought it was their day off so what’s the uniform about?? Chaeyoung looked equally as confused as she got up and walked to mina taking her uniform which has her name on it.

“Ummm… I guess we should change Mina unnie we only have 30 minutes” Chaeyoung finally uttered before strolling into their room, Mina still confused but followed Chaeyoung otherwise.

After a lot of teasing going on within the bedroom they eventually got changed and entered the elevator to go to the ground floor. Getting off they walked down a few hallways taking two right turns and 3 left turns before they made it to the rather big room named ‘The General’s Office’. They pushed the giant wooden door open, being welcomed by the other 4, Eunji, Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu wearing the same uniform provided. They wore a thick camo jacket with a black bulletproof vest. Military trousers that carried many pockets, some heavy duty black boots, a belt with many slots and pockets to carry first aid kits or knifes and finally a military cap.

Mina and Chaeyoung walked in and stood next to the other 4 facing the general who was standing at the end of a long table that had about 10 chairs either side. They all bowed then saluted the general.

“Morning students I hope you had a good rest last night??” the general half asked to be polite feeling the air in the room get a bit serious.

Chaeyoung and Mina nodded but the rest just looked at the two slyly then giggled to themselves before nodded to.

Clasping his hands together her spoke again.

“Great! Because I brought down here for a very big reason” He said with a deep manly voice echoing in the big room.

They started to get curious and eager to know why. Especially because of the sudden new heavy duty uniform they got.

They general smiled and turned around facing the desks behind him that has many weapons laying on top. A few other men inside the room helped the general move the items onto the table in front of the girls. Things from grenades to high quality machine guns and sniper rifles where placed in front of them. Everyone was crowding around the weapons mouths agape in ‘awe’. After everything they needed was placed down the general smiled at their excitement and enthusiasm.

“They are beautiful right??” the general asked as he smiled.

Again they nodded speechless.

“These are the weapons you will need for your mission”

Everyone whipped their heads from the weapons to him looking confused. What mission??

The general just laughed lightly looking at their faces.

“Well remember two weeks ago when I said would you accompany me on a mission?? (They all nod) .. well the time has come to start your mission” the general smiled opening his arms out as if to say ‘are you ready??’

Still looking confused they smiled regardless. They still didn’t know the mission.

“Umm … what exactly is the mission general??” Tzuyu asked

He just laughed lightly again at his mistake.

“Oh him so sorry I forgot to tell you! … your mission is to save the world.” He said like it was piece of cake to do.

Their jaws dropped, eyes widened.

“What?!” they all shouted in unison.

“Are you not willing to help me?? You could find your friends or (looks at chaeyoung) sisters as well” He said trying to calm them down.

They all just looked at each other stunned not knowing what to say. They did say yes so how can they back down now?? “This is why I made train vigorously for the past 2 weeks… for this important mission that can save the world” The general said with his deep voice.

Tzuyu thought about it hard before looking at everyone then to the general.

“I am ready sir” Tzuyu sternly said as she saluted.

Everyone especially Sana gasped covering . ‘I can’t let my Tzuyu go alone what about if she gets hurt or worse dies.. Gosh man up Sana!’ Sana thought to herself before turning straight to the general’s direction.

“I am ready to sir” Sana sternly said before saluting as well.

The other 4 looked at them before finally giving in. They couldn’t just leave them, a klutz and her lover that’s a sure disaster. Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Eunji all saluted the general while smiling. He smiled back feeling happy that they are all in agreement to help.

“Great! (Claps is hands together) Please pick the weapons you like and meet me outside the entrance door” with those last few words the general nods his head and walks out the room with his men following diligently behind him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author - Hey guys I'm back with another chapter! this is just building up to what is going to happen later on so look foward to it! ^.^

Hope you enjoy this chapter another one is coming soon!

Comment and subscribe :)!