Date Night

Unexpected Love

The day Chaeyoung and Mina ran away.

 

“WAKE UP HAYOUNG” Nayeon shouted while balling her eyes out.

Paramedics rushing around in the back of an ambulance trying to get Hayoung to come back to her conscience. Hayoung stopped breathing. Her heart beat is slow. Namjoo and Jihyo coughing up blood every few minutes and their eyes going bloodshot. They were losing too much blood. On the left side of the ambulance paramedics using the defibrillation (A/N – if you don’t know what this is search it up!) to get her heart beating faster and to wake her up. No luck. On the right side paramedic’s trying to control the blood and keep the two stable till they get to the hospital. Blood all over the floor and side of the ambulance. Jungyeon was holding Nayeon tightly into a hug looking at her ‘sisters’ distressed, her mind thinking the worst that she can’t even keep back the tears but trying to keep strong. Nayeon crying her eyes out on Jungyeon’s shoulder with blood smeared all on her shirt and hands same as Jungyeon. ‘Come on girls just a little more’ Jungyeon thought staring at them with tear streaks prominent on her face.

“CLEAR” one of the paramedics shouted before shocking Hayoung’s chest. Nothing.

“ITS NOT WORKING!” A woman shouted looking terrible worried.

“AGAIN, IT HAS TO WORK” a man shouted

“200 THIS TIME... (looks down at Hayoung) ...CLEAR”

*SHOCK*

The 2 paramedics wisp their face towards the monitor showing Hayoung’s heart beat to see if its changed…

Sounds of the ambulance alarm is loud and dominant inside the car while speeding past car after car and crossing red lights to get to the hospital quickly. Only 10 minutes to the hospital.

 ‘Wish we never went on that date! AISH!!’ Jungyeon thought looking at Hayoung’s heart monitor.

 

Flashback

 

Jungyeons’s POV

 

It was a sunny morning and Chaeyoung just left for school and probably the last time I’m going to see that pabo dongsaeng. ‘I hope everything goes as planned for you kiddo!’ I thought cheering her on in my head smiling unconsciously.

“Hey why are you smiling so wide?” Nayeon said looking at me confused from across the dining table.

  “Ohh… its nothing” I said giving a slight chuckle because Nayeon just looked so cute.

We continued to eat our breakfast in silence only us 2. The other 3 lying in bed with a high fever but this was normal as they get ill from the smallest of things. I thought it should pass within a week or 2. However it’s been over 2 weeks now. I started to get worried thinking about this but Nayeon snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Hey Babe clear up here I’m going to check up my sisters if they need anything” she instructed me and made her way over to the biggest bedroom with 4 beds. 1 was for Chaeyoung and the others for Namjoo, Hayoung and Jihyo. We had our own smaller bedroom with a double bed.

I cleared up the dishes, washed them and put them away. After I did that I walked and propped myself on the couch heaving a heavy sigh. I was watching a random Kdrama as I was too lazy to change it, I was too worried about my ‘sisters’. As I saw Nayeon walk out the room closing the door slowly behind her, I stood up quickly looking at her in worry.

“Are they okay??” I asked abruptly

Nayeon gave a slight reliving smile “they are okay their fever has gone down” she sighed in relief.   

“That’s great! (throwing my hands up in the air) ... so I was thinking we can go on a little... date today?? you always wanted to go to Han River and ride bikes right??” I asked ually as I walked over to Nayeon and back hugged her putting my hand around her delicate waist.

“The small is gone and your already taking advantage of that??” she chuckled and laid her head back on my shoulder

“Yes! Hehe... come on its 11:00am now if we go now we will be back before your sisters wake up” whispering softly in her ear and pulling her closer. Kissing her cheek.

“Hmmm... fine then you ert” Nayeon laughed slapping my arm. She walked into our room to change. We both changed and got into my car I just recently bought. We drove a little longer than 20 minutes because there was so much traffic. It’s now 1 o’clock. We parked the car and walked with entwined hands to the stall to hire 2 bikes for the day. We gave him the money, said thank you politely and took the bikes.

“You ready Ma’am” I said holding her hand and helping her onto the bike.

“Ohh and don’t forget your helmet” I put on her helmet and clipped it together. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and proceeded to get on my bike to.

“Let’s go!” I shouted riding off with Nayeon behind me shouted Slower! I just laughed and slowed down a little for her, she’s too cute.

It quickly became dark. We just kept riding everywhere and anywhere. Guess having fun with the love of your life makes time go fast. I looked at my phone, 7:00pm already?? we haven’t even eaten dinner! I thought stopping suddenly with Nayeon panting and stopping abruptly next to me.

“Hey want to get some dinner it’s 7:00pm already!” I said looking shocked at the time.

“No, I feel kind of sick Babe actually, can we just go home??” she asked looking pale in the face. I started to get worried.

“Ohh no! you’re not ill to babe are you my little bunny??” asking her while getting off my bike to feel her head.

‘Omo she’s burning up…but…but I wanted to do it tonight…I wanted to ask her the most important question of our lives. I love her so much …I just wanted you to be happy! I want us to be together for ever and I can’t lose you now, not ever! But clearly now isn’t the time’ my thoughts wondered off leaving a big frown on my face but eventually coming back to realisation. Nayeon was getting more pale. I put my hand in my trouser pocket ‘Later, just wait a little more Nayeon’ I thought looking at her and picking her up in bridal pose. We were only 10 minutes away from my car, as soon as I opened the door I put her carefully in and gave her some water to drink. I quickly rushed to the bikes and gave them back to the stall, running as fast I can back to my car starting the ignition. My foot never moved to fast on the pedal making the car move fast, driving back home so I can put her to bed.

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

‘I feel so ill, what’s wrong with me I didn’t even touch my sisters I always wore gloves in case!’ I kept thinking holding my stomach tightly groaning in pain. Jungyeon kept holding my stomach with one hand and driving with other giving me reassuring words and smiles every second. This calmed me down as I stared at her with loving eyes. ‘I hope we can be together forever my ostrich, I don’t ever wish to leave you’ I thought losing myself into Jungyeon’s presence but got cut short as she parked the car outside our house. She sprung out the car door and opened mine dragging me out in bridal pose. Everything went in slow motion. My arms wrapped around her neck. She’s sweating profusely. Jungyeon crash opened the door when she heard a loud…

“HELP”

Coming from our sister’s bedroom. She immediately put me down just inside the front door and ran to the bedroom.

“OMG... CALL AN AMBULANCE QUICK NAYEON!” Jungyeon shouted at the top of her lungs.

I started to panic and ran weakly to the telephone. I called for an ambulance, they said they will be hear within 5 minutes. I hung up, Jungyeon ran out of the bedroom covered in blood. Tears started to fall from my eyes seeing all the blood over her hands, face and shirt. I dropped to my knees, I felt weak not from feeling ill but from the feeling of losing my precious sisters. Jungyeon rushed over, crouching engulfing me into a tight hug kissing my crown saying it’s alright. I know it isn’t. She picked me up and put me on the couch she told me what was happening to them. I cried even more screaming ‘NO’ over and over agin while punching Jungyeon repeatedly. Feeling weak I stop and shove my head deep into a pillow crying. She went to get some towels to try clean the blood and help my sisters. ‘Why can’t I help them, why am I just here crying like a little baby??’ I kept thinking getting angrier at myself.

“AMBULANCE, OPEN THE DOOR!” Some man shouted behind the door.

I mastered all the strength I had, got up quickly and opened the door and immediately pointed at the bedroom door. They nodded and rushed in taking the girls out on stretchers. I could see Namjoo and Jihyo covered in blood all around their mouth coughing over and over again. Hayoung unresponsive to anything, just a limp body. I couldn’t bear to see them like this and closed my eyes tightly shut not moving an inch.

“Come on you we have to go with them!” Jungyeon calmly said picking me up once again in bridal pose and running out of the house into the back of the ambulance putting me back down. I stared at her face. ‘at least I have you by my side Jungyeon, no way could I have done this without you’ upon thinking this tears started to fall again and I shifted my gaze to my sisters. Jungyeon talking to the paramedics, while they were doing their best to keep them alive.

 

End Of Flashback

 

Author’s POV

 

10 minutes went past quickly as they finally arrived at the hospital. The doctors went straight to the patients outside to the car and took them inside. The paramedics stating their condition to the doctors as Nayeon and Jungyeon following swiftly behind them listening to everything.

“We need to go to the operating room now!” the doctor said pushing through another door.

They both took Namjoo and Jihyo to the operating room, where Nayeon and Jungyeon had to wait outside. Hayoung was taken to another room and put on a stabilizer which helped get her heart beating normally and get her breathing, however this wasn’t a permanent solution. She needed to wake up soon otherwise her organs could start to fail. 2yeon was speed walking up and down the hall trying to get their heads around what just happened.

“AISH WHY DID YOU TAKE ME ON THAT STUPID DATE!” Nayeon yelled stopping in front of Jungyeon staring intensely at her eyes.

“IM SORRY I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING ROMANTIC WITH YOU, EXCUSSSEEE ME!” Jungyeon shouted back competing with Nayeon’s stare.

Nayeon was about to slap Jungyeon before the doctor came out of Hayoung’s room. They both whipped their heads to the doctor and furrowed their eyebrows.

“Well doctor??” Nayeon asked in a low tone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author – Sorry guys for my SUPER late update its been hectic in my house and college is starting soon so I wanted to give you a double update for my HUGE apology. I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^.^… wonder if the girls are going to be alright?? *evil laugh* also please comment I read them all!