Love Can Be So Unexpected

Unexpected Love

Author's note -  The words in italics are the characters thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One school day…

 

During a normal day of school no one knew it was about to get really uncanny. Chaeyoung and her friends were eating lunch as usual but on the rooftop as it was a bright, sunny day. They loved the cool air that brushed against their faces through their hair while having casual chats like a normal day. It was quiet as usual not much goes on at the rooftop so it was an ideal place to relax and get away from everyone. They didn’t expect anything to happen that day. During their casual conversation about physics and how well they did on their exam…

 

 

...

 

 

‘BANG’

Some guy came through the rooftop door slamming it open and walking casually to the girls that are now staring shocked but angrily at him as her disturbed their quiet time. “Hey girls my name is Jackson, do you know me??” he laughed “you should I’m the football teams captain *wink* and I’m also in your homeroom class” he said grinning. He stopped right in front of one of the girls. Chaeyoung. She looked up at him slowly very scared “umm h..hi Jackson, ye..yes I know you” she stuttered really afraid what he will do as no guy ever came up here. He started to put his arm around her and sit next to her still smiling like a creep. “you look extra pretty and cute today Chaeyoung shi??” asking if that was her name “y..yes that’s my name” she answered worriedly again stuttering “aww your cute when you stutter, come on I want you to meet my friends” he said getting up and pulling on her wrist “YAHH YOUR NOT TAKING HER ANYWHERE!” all of her friends shouted and got up in anger. “Yeh and what you going to do about it you poor ers!” he angrily said turning around still holding on to Chaeyoung’s wrist tighter now. Her face showed pain and tears starting to well up in her eyes. “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HER, SHES INNOCENT” “WHY DID YOU EVEN COME HERE YOU NEVER COME UP HERE??” Tzuyu kept asking questions worried what would happen to her friend that helped her through hard times. Who helped all of them at hard times. “Look I’m just going to my friends they need her help with homework as his mum might kill him if he fails again so we need her help” he said desperately, he looked serious like he was telling the truth. They all didn’t know if he was telling the truth but chaeyoung spoke up. “Guys don’t worry he’s telling the truth why would he come all the way here, for nothing?? I doubt that so don’t worry I’ll be back soon” she said reassuringly to her friends giving her signature cute smile showing her dimple. Her friends were still unsure but since Chaeyoung agreed they couldn’t stop her. She turned around and nodded to Jackson as if to say let’s go. They both turned around walking towards the door. Jackson opened it to let Chaeyoung go first then he went after her closing the door. “I hope he was telling the truth we don’t know what he could do to her” Tzuyu said worried out her brain. “Don’t worry Tzuyu I’m sure she knows what she’s doing” Dahyun said even though herself is a little worried.  “Come on girls eat your lunch the bell is going to ring soon” Eunji said trying to change the grim atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Flashback

“Hey Jackson I bet you can’t get one of those girls to you” Mark said laughing loudly and pointing at the poor girls studying in the corner.

“What? why would I want to anyway??” Jackson said in disgust

“Because you’re a wimp I bet you can’t even get the small girl to you!” Mark teased earning an evil glare from Jackson.

“Yeh I bet I can! and if you lose you owe me a month worth of food!” Jackson proposing an agreement smiling like a creep.

“And If you fail you own me a month worth of food deal??” Mark said grinning putting his hand out for an agreement hand shake.

“Deal! It’s on!” he said shaking Mark hand.

“I bet this lunch I can do it” he said full of himself continuously looking at the lion cub grinning.

End of flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So where are your friends??” Chaeyoung asked a little scared not knowing her surroundings. “Ohh just in he..ree” her said pushing her into the guys private bathroom “WH..WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!” she screamed in horror and shock. “I can’t believe you believed me and I thought you were meant to be smart” he chuckled and started to smile creepily again while walking up to her pushing her up against a wall. Chaeyoung lowered her head in fear now balling her eyes out. “Aww don’t cry cutey it will be all over soon”. Jackson started to undress Chaeyoung he first started to her shirt one by one but suddenly felt a punch on his face and fell stumbled backwards. “OUCH.. YOU ..LITTLE” he was about to do something but just laughed it off “I guess we are doing it rough now??” he evilly said walking back to Chae who is cupping her face crying like crazy. “DON’T COME NEAR ME YOU CREEP, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!” She shouted hoping someone would hear her “come on your going to love it Chaeyoung” he said moving is body closer to chaeyoung’s only millimetres apart “HELP ANYBODY PLEASE.. PLEase” she pleaded through her crying trying to get anyone’s attention “no one is going to hear you this a private bathroom and it’s always empty here at lunch” feeling all giddy about himself as he Chaeyoung ear and ing another button on her shirt revelling her lace bra.

 

 

 

...

 

 

‘SLAM’

 

The door opened to the bathroom slamming it against the wall stopping Jackson from continuing with his plans. “WHO THE IS DISTURBING ME” he shouted in anger turning around to see who it was. “ohh sorry …umm why are you.. here?? This is the guy’s private bathroom??” he suddenly felt scared and gulped in between his words trying to find the right words to say. “I have the right to go anywhere Jackson, but please tell me what is she doing in here with you??” the girl at the front answered as there was more than one girl. “umm we were just talking and having fun that’s..all” he said looking to chaeyoung as if to nod “don’t look at her Jackson look. At. Me” the girl becoming more irritated “Yess sorry” he said scared as he was nearly kneeling down in fear “NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH, what is she doing here?? The girl said with a irritated tone “and WHY IS SHE ALMOST HALF ” she said getting more angrier at Jackson not answering her questions fast enough “IM SORRY..IT WAS ONLY A BET..i … I wasn’t going to hurt her” he started to almost cry feeling ashamed of himself for almost doing that to an innocent little girl. “huu .. sick motherf***er you are betting on like that” she said in disgust, spitting on him. “girls you know what to do” she signalled her girls to do what they had to do which was of course beat him up and take him to the student office so he could get a big punishment. “You okay little kid??” she said calmly taking her hand “urr.. ye..yeh than..thank you??” she said questionably, this person was the girl her bullied her all the time. Mina. “He shouldn’t hurt anymore, come on where are your friends??” she asked me smiling showing her gums. Mina buttoned her shirt back up and walked her slowly to an empty corridor used for privacy to study so no one was around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mina’s POV                   

‘she looks so hurt and damaged. My poor Chaeyoung only I’m aloud to hurt you. She’s mine.’ Mina thought getting angry again at what Jackson did. I never forgive people like Jackson doing that sort of stuff to an innocent girl and especially Chaeyoung! Unforgivable. I’m just glad I heard her voice while walking down this empty corridor. To be honest I saw Jackson dragging her down the hallway into somewhere so I decided to follow them only to find this. ‘I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you Chae but I’m here now’ I thought but looking strong on the outside. “umm..my friends ..they are on the rooftop” Chaeyoung said still sniffling. “hey come it’s alright now I got you” I said hugging her and wiping her tears left on her cheek ‘god Chaeyoung why do you do this to my heart, why must it be you out of all people that my heart goes crazy for??’ “Tha..thank you again for saving me, I owe you big time” Chaeyoung said starting to feel more relaxed but still had a confused face “no..don’t be silly as long as you’re okay and he is gone” I smiled again showing my gummy smile that no one can resist. “ohh..are you sure??” she asked curiously looking confused ‘ohh yh I forgot I bully her almost every day, but it’s because I love you and love does crazy things chae’ I thought wishing I could say that to her. “yes of course.. but ..umm you know im not as evil as you think I am” I said stopping looking at her intensely so she looked at me back with those big beautiful brown eyes I adored so much. “what..i never said you were..” I put my index finger on to shh her. “I know what you’re thinking ‘I’m the big rich bully that bullies you and your friends all the time’ but truth is I’m actually very sweet inside especially towards you Chaeyoung” she looked at me very, very confused, she was so cute, but before she could get to ask another question I spoke again “yes this must be confusing for you but I bully you for a reason, didn’t you think it was odd how I bully you more often than your friends?? I said hoping to make her understand but she still looked confused. Damn this little cubs slow brain. “it’s because… well becusae.. ’now or never mina’ ..because I ..I LOVE YOU” I said closing my eyes not wanting to see the small kids reaction. My heart beating faster and faster I can hear it pounding ‘badum, badum’ over and over again please say something Chaeyoung. ‘I loved you ever since the first day I saw you, ever since you came into that office when I was getting transferred, wearing your school uniform so neatly with your hair up in piggy tails you looked so cute I just wanted to pinch your cheeks. When the teacher told you, you had to guide me over the school building for a whole week I was so happy inside I couldn’t believe it! That week was the best week of my school life and I couldn’t let you go. My friends tried to talk to me as soon as you left the office but I was in a daze just thinking about you and how I could make you mine. You make my heart thump like crazy every time I see you and it just makes me want to do stupid things. I did all these stupid hurtful things to you because the truth is .. I love you Chaeyoung’. I slowly opened my eyes to see the little cubs face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

‘I always wondered why she kept bullying me and finally I get to know! Whatever it is I’m hoping I can stop her from doing it especially to my friends, it hurts them the most since I’m the one that always gets hurt and they worry about me a lot.

“It’s because… well becusae ‘aish just spill it already’ ..because I ..I LOVE YOU”

‘what.. what did she just say?? but I always though she just hated me or hated the fact that I was poor I never imaged that she would..Love me?? I can’t what’s going on is this a joke??’  I kept thinking that someone is going to come out and push me to the ground again so I put up my arms up in defence. She opened her eyes slowly and start to look at me weirdly as I’m in defence position. “umm.. why are..like that?? Is he back?!” mina said looking frantically around the empty corridor ready to beat him up again. “no..umm..no one is going to jump out and hit is there, this isn’t a joke??” I said worried still keeping up my defence. “WHAT! NO OF COURSE NOT I REALLY LOVE YOU!” she shouted but laughing after then suddenly looking at me with loving eyes. Those brown orbs just staring at me ‘why is my stomach getting butterflies, Aish why is my heart pounding like crazy?? Her eyes are just beautiful!’ “I really am in love with you.. Son Chaeyoung” she said calmly, holding my shoulders but then pulled me into a hug, I didn’t refuse it I actually really liked it. Her warmth calmed me down. Made me feel better inside but my heart still pounding like crazy ‘wtf Chaeyoung are you in love to?? Noo it cant be she’s just a big bully! But she’s so sweet?? AISH HELP ME’ she saw the confused worried look on my face again after she pulled me out from the hug “are you okay..ohh I think I know ..I’ll just get going then, shall I, Bye Chaeyoung see you around” she muttered looking sad and turned to walk in the opposite direction her head hung low “wait” I muttered quietly hoping she heard but she didn’t. ‘Come on Chae give her a chance maybe she can change stop hurting your friends or other innocent people maybe you’re the one to stop her’ “WAIT” I shouted running to catch her up she stopped but didn’t turn around to face me “Im sorry..it was such a shock to hear those words..i just thought you hated me not loved me!” I exclaimed trying to explain myself hoping she will understand my silence earlier. “No its fine no need to explain … its clear” she said with a low tone but laughing to make it seem okay “NO IT’s NOT FINE IM SORRY” I shouted getting her attention even more as she turned around to finally face me as her eyes nearing tears. “Please can we just start again I want to get to know you first Mina.. I don’t even know you properly” I said giving a smile showing my dimple to calm her down and it worked. started to tug upwards into a small smile. “Come on you haven’t even taken me out on a date yet” I teased laughing cutely now gaining a cute chuckle from her ‘cute did I just call her cute urgg brain you are full of weird things’ “Sure! Let’s start over no more bullying, just love… come on I know exactly where to take you for our first date” she giggled showing her gummy smile again ‘man that smile could kill my heart I swear’ “already you want to go on a date??” I asked confused “yes why not that way we get to know each other much better its nearly end of out last lesson anyway ‘WHAT I MISSED SCIENCE OH NO WHEN DID THE BELL RING??’ I panicked I never missed a lesson in my life my friends are going to be super worried. She saw the worried look on my face “Hey what’s wrong is it because you missed one lesson??” mina said laughing “this is serious mina..”  “unnie ..mina unnie” she cut me off “this is serious mina unnie I’ve never missed a lesson in my life and my friends are probably worried sick!” I exclaimed trying to get out my phone ‘oohh shoot I left it in dahyun’s bag again stupid me’ “Don’t worry my little cub here’s my phone call them on mine” she handed her phone thanking her and bowing 90 degreed but she stopped me and scolded me for doing that “Yah there’s no need to be formal with me I’m not going to hurt you any more remember. “ahh..yeh” I smiled. I called my friends quickly and told them everything there was a lot of shouting but eventually they calmed down after I told them everything is fine and we going to get something to eat. I told them I might be late home so they should tell my sisters I’m out with a new friend. ‘I wanted to be little bit more than though’ Anyway I finished my call and give the phone back to mine unnie “so where are we going mina unnie” I said in excitement “your favourite ice-cream place that sells the best strawberry ice-cream ever!” she said happily throwing her hands up I the air then around my shoulders “OH MY GOD REALLY MINA UNNIE?? THANK YOU” I screamed in excitement and wrapped my arms around her waist burying my head in her chest. ‘this is so nice I really love this unnie all of a sudden …WAIT DID I JUST SAY LOVE??..i must be crazy let’s just see how this ‘date’ goes’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author - Hey guys I hope you loved this chapter it’s still in the past but it has loads of twist and turns. This is basically how they began to love other. ITS GOING TO BEA DOUBBLE UPDATE TODAY! Lucky you ^.^ … please give me feedback on what I could do better and again sorry for any grammatical errors! <3