Flashback - Jungyeon and Nayeon

Unexpected Love

‘So you were thinking about it after all Jungie’ Nayeon thought smiling eternally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Flashback

 

“Jungie look over here, these rings are pretty!” Nayeon exclaimed as she dragged Jungyeon to the pretty jewellery shop within a giant shopping mall.

Nayeon placed her hands on the glass gently and leaned in making her nose slightly touch the glass. Her eyes admiring the beautiful detail on the gold and silver rings with diamonds impended into them.

“Why are we here??” Jungyeon asked kind of coldly.

Nayeon just frowned when she heard that and turned to look at Jungyeon with an annoyed face.

“Don’t you think they are pretty??” Nayeon asked

“Yes they are but my question was why are we here??” Jungyeon again asked as she crossed her arms.

“Hmmph .. so you’re not thinking about marrying me??” Nayeon huffed out puffing her cheeks as she turned around looking at the rings again in awe.

Jungyeons eyes widened at what Nayeon suddenly said. The thought crossed her mind but she didn’t think Nayeon was ready. She didn’t think herself was ready. ‘Marriage?? Am I ready are we ready??’ Jungyeon thought.

“Umm.. no what makes you say that??..” Jungyeon stuttered.

“Because you don’t seem to be interested in moving any further than we are now.” Nayeon said, her face emotionless as she picked up a ring and tried it on.

“Huh… what no of course I am” Jungyeon retorted back

“Well I don’t see you on one knee asking me to marry you.. I don’t even see you looking at rings” Nayeon said lifting her head up from her hand and looking at Jungyeon questionably with one eye brow lifted.

Jungyeon just looked at her for a few minutes before walking off with a huff as she shoved her hands in her pocket. ‘Just give me some time Im Nayeon urgg’ Jungyeon angrily thought sighing a few times.

 

A few weeks later

 

“Jungyeon come help me with dinner!” Nayeon shouted from the kitchen as she was stirring the soup.

*SNORE*

“HAS THIS OSTRICH GONE ASLEEP!” Nayeon shouted taking the spoon out the pot and slamming it down on the counter.

Nayeon stormed into the living room with her hands on her hips as she stopped looking at Jungyeon fast asleep on the couch. This just made nayeon even madder gritting her teeth. She walked to her and stared at her but before she could slap Jungyeon she woke up and grabbed Nayeons legs pulling her on top of herself, kissing her crown.
“Yes my bunny” Jungyeon said not sounding sleepy at all.  She was fake sleeping to get Nayeon into the living room.

“YAH! Get off me and help me in the kitchen!” Nayeon scolded hitting her shoulder.

“Ouch!... Hey I just want to spend some time with you!” Jungyeon retorted back giving her a wink.

Jungyeons hand started to wonder up Nayeons shirt as she kissed her passionately on the lips getting nearer to her detonation. Her bra. But something suddenly grabbed her hand and stopped her. Nayeon broke the kiss and smirked.

“Nuh Uh no until we are married” Nayeon said.

Jungyeon frowned.

“But why now?? We’ve done it before why all of a sudden??” Jungyeon asked a bit mad.

“Because … I wanna get married” Nayeon answered back trying to get off Jungyeon.

“Are you ready for marriage??” Jungyeon sternly asked as she sat up

Nayeon turned around to face her.

“Of course I am, you’re the one I want to be with the rest of my life jungie…(sits on lap) .. aren’t I the one you want to live with the rest of your life??” Nayeon asked seriously wrapping her arms around her neck trying to seduce her.

Jungyeon gulped.

“What kind of stupid Q-Question is that my bunny of course you are the one!” Jungyeon managed to utter as she tried not to look at her s since Nayeon was wearing a low skin tight tank top.

“Well why haven’t you asked me yet??” Nayeon asked looking deeply into Jungyeons eyes.

‘Ahhh what should I say .. quick brain quick! I mean I love her to the end of the world and back but marriage just hasn’t been on my mind. Maybe it’s just me…’ Jungyeon thought before doing something stupid to ignore the question.

Jungyeon lifted nayeon up on her shoulders and walked to the bedroom plopping her on the bed.

“YAHH JUNGYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Nayeon screamed punching Jungyeons shoulder.

As soon as Jungyeon put her down she went to the bedroom door closed it and locked it. She turned around smirking giving Nayeon a wink.

“Nothing… just that top looks really tight on you maybe I should help you change” Jungyeon said seductively her lips.

 

Outside the door…

“Ahhhh… Jungie mmmmhh …Yes!”

“Great they are at it again urgg..*sigh*..Nayeon is so loud” Chaeyoung said disgusted as she walked past their room to go make herself dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A few days later

 

Jungyeons POV

 

“Gahh there’s so many rings! Which one does she want?!” I muttered to myself in frustration looking at the rings confused. 

I decided to finally ask her because she’s right. I love her so much that I couldn’t live life without her I would rather die than leave this precious bunny. She is everything to me so why haven’t I asked?? Maybe I’m just too comfortable where I am or maybe I just think it might change the way she acts with me?? No she wouldn’t change, right?!... She’ll still be the crazy, stupid, funny but loud bunny she is and love. BUT WHAT RING SHOULD I GET HER!’ Jungyeon getting more annoyed as she messed up her hair.

“Excuse me Ma’am do you need help finding a ring??” a man asked tapping her shoulder.

I looked up and smiled awkwardly.

“Umm yes please I can’t find one for my girlfriend, she’s … very picky” I said

“Huh I see; well I think I got the perfect ring for you it never fails to make a woman say yes” the man said with a weird wink.

He went to the back and came out a few moments later with a black velvet box. He just smiled brightly as soon as he was standing in front of me then opened the box.

“Wow its …”

“Gorgeous isn’t it??” he said

I just nodded as I grabbed the box bringing it closer to my vision. It was pure silver not too wide or too thin, with a single small square in the middle holding 4 very beautiful diamonds. It was so simple yet elegant. I couldn’t keep my eyes of it before the man brought me back to real life.

“So this ring is £3350 if you are interested??” The man said but my brain was frozen I stared at him like he killed my mother.

‘£3350?? … £3350!! .. WHAT?!’ I thought that’s so expensive for such a simple looking ring. I didn’t know what to do. That’s all my savings for our new house gone. I shook my head and looked at him again.

“£3350 did you say??” I asked to confirm the price.

He nodded “Yes but for you …£2350??” he said confidently

I blinked a few times. ‘Did he just drop the price £1000?? Is he getting fired or what??’ I didn’t want to question him and smiled widely.

“Yes! Thank you, thank you so much!” I said giving him a hug.

I paid for the ring not confidently at all. It was still £2350 but worth it since it will shut Nayeonie up but also she will be so happy and that’s what I want.

“Now when should I give it to her??” I said to myself in the car going home.

 

End of flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

“J-Jungie??” Nayeon quietly muttered as she opened one eye slightly. She was a great actor as she faked waking up from a ‘coma’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author - Hey guys another chapter up! hopefully another one coming soon to ;) look forward to it, its going to be interesting!

Question - Is the story boring you guys at all?? Would there be more poeple you would like to see??

Please comment and subscribe thank you :) <3