Motherly Love??

Unexpected Love

“Fighting” everyone finally cheered before going their separate ways.

 

Bomi POV

 

We waved to the others goodbye while Naeun gave Eunji a kiss. We started to head towards our assighned root which was left. Turning left we walked up an almost seemingly endless road. Houses on either side of the road all different colours. Not many cars in site except some police ones every now and then. Strolling down the road for about 10 minutes shouting Sana’s name trying to find her but having no luck.

“God where is this girl no way can she run that fast” Chorong said irritated searching behind a bush.

“She probably just tripped somewhere, no way she could have gone far so come on let’s keep looking!” I said with a more cheerful voice grabbing onto Chorong unnies hand entwining our fingers and dragging her to help me search.

Naeun and momo where on the other side of the road to expand our searches. Every time I glance over though all I can see is Momo just back hugging Naeun not even searching just eyeing her up. ‘Does she like her?? But Naeun already has Eunji?? GAHH this pabo’ I thought a little annoyed as this dongsaeng that isn’t helping at all.

We walked another 22 minutes down the road eventually there wasn’t many houses about just a few detached ones with giant trees and bushes next to them that looked like to lead into a forest behind them. Since none of us were having any luck on the road I thought we should all go into the bushes maybe she is hurt with a sprained ankle from falling over, she’s always clumsy.

“Hey guys come over here I found a small path leading into the trees!” I shouted to Naeun and Momo while waving my free hand as I’m still holding onto Chorongie’s.

“Yah not so loud!” Chorong moaned putting one of her hands up to her ear. I just ignored her and laughed.

The two ran across the street and stood in front of us. ‘Still this dongsaeng won’t let go of Naeun?? Urgg I need to have a talk with her but later after we find Sana!’ I thought a little angry but shook it off and stared at the two.

“Let’s head in we are having no luck out here maybe she ran in and tripped on a twig or something” I said pointing at the path way behind me.

They looked at me in horror like some ghost has invaded their bodies making it pure white. This got me a little scared.

“What you scared of the dark” Chorong teased and laughed and pulled me into a hug putting her arms around my waist.

“No we don’t know what’s in there, there could be murderers in there!” Momo said defending herself but still looking worried.

“Don’t worry Momoring I’m here” Naeun calmly said Momo’s hair comforting her with a smile.

“I guess its settled we are going in!” I said cheerfully pointing my finger into the air and turning around Chorongie still hugging me. We walked down the grassy yet rocky path. Long grass with purple and red flowers blooming inside it. Tree branches hung low making an overpass for us to go walk under and ducking slightly. It was getting darker and darker as we walk in, the weather didn’t help either as it was very gloomy. I suddenly got a shiver down my spine but just shook it off. Giant trees everywhere blocking out almost all the sunlight from the weather even though there wasn’t really much anyway. I grabbed my phone from my jumper pocket and my phone flashlight for me and Chorong unnie. Naeun did the same for her and Momo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo POV

Gosh its getting dark, but I’m lucky I have Naeun unnie here she’s so calming and pretty’ I thought smiling internally feeling all hot. I kept the distance between us very close, I don’t want to lose her or Chorong and Bomi unnie. I held Naeun unnie by the waist tightly while walking behind her.

“SANA, WHERE ARE YOU!” I shouted looking in all directions for her but nothing.

‘GAHH where are you! You clumsy little squirrel I just want my best friend back. Why did you have to run off?? I blame that yoda of yours!’ as I thought I kept getting angry then sad over and over again. I sighed really loudly catchy the attention of Chorong and Bomi unnie. ‘Uh oh’ I thought. I knew they were going to scold me again. I embraced for impact and hide in Naeunies neck.

“Hey Momo are you alright you keep sighing and you look really sad??” Bomi said looking worriedly into my eyes along with Chorong.

‘HUUH?? Am I hearing right they are worried about me, that’s not like them but I guess I really worried them’ I thought feeling a little happy but still sad.

“Yeh I’m just fearful that we won’t be able to find her, she’s…she’s been my best friend since I moved here we’ve gone through everything together” I said weakly tears starting to drop from my eyes.

 ‘I JUST WANT YOU BACK SANA!’ I yelled in my brain dropping to the floor on my knees letting go of Naeun. I Buried my face in my hands sobbing while Chorong, Bomi and Naeun all crouched around and hugged me. Their warmth and calming words eased the pain a little which helped but the pain will always be there. I eventually stopped crying like a baby, lifted my head up with now red puffy eyes staring into the distance following the path. My eyes were somewhat blurry still so the distance was a little off however I saw a shadow figure. It looked to be walking towards us but I just thought it was my eyes playing tricks and didn’t think much of it.

“You okay now Momoring??, come on let’s get you up” Naeunie said with her sweet voice. She grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up into her arms. ‘she’s so warm and comforting. I’m glad I have her with me’ I thought and smiled at her before laying my head on her shoulder as my arm was around her waist to give me support. My legs still weak. Bomi smiled caringly and gave a little nod. Chorong tapped me on the shoulder and smiled but more of a forced one. I guess they are as worried as me. Suddenly I hear rustling in the bushes up ahead.

“Hey guys did you hear that rustling” Chorong said before I could even open my mouth.

We all nodded to each other not wanting to make a sound. It could be an animal but none of us wanted to take the chance. My crying outburst and shouting for Sana might have been heard by someone. A murderer?? A sociopath?? We walked slowly up the path holding onto each other’s hands. I started to get a cold sweat just thinking of horrific scenarios of us getting chopped up and eaten.

“Stop” Chorong whispered holding out her hand in front of us.

I saw that black shadow figure again in the distance. It seemed to have come closer but this time there was two.  Same limp like walking both in synchronization. Chorong’s face went pale white all colour drained from it. Chorong has better eye sight out of all of us so I was extremely nervous wondering what she saw.

“Guys I think we should get out of here now!” Chorong whispered but still not looking away from the two shadows direction.

“Babe what is it?? I can’t see them properly” Bomi said worried holding onto Chorong’s waist looking at her then back in the distance squinting her eyes.

“They..they have ripped clothes…blood on their face and what’s seems to look like ..no ..no arms” Chorong stuttered scared out her mind trying to explain what she is seeing.

We all turned to her in utter shock and worry.

“No arms!” we all said staring at her in horror.

Her eyes widened all of a sudden and she quickly grabbed Bomi’s wrist turned around in a flash and bolted it back the way we came. I just froze in fear not knowing what to do before I could come to my senses Naeun picked me up in bridle pose and ran following Chomi. My eyes wide staring at Naeun who was huffing and puffing running down the path. It all went in slow motion. ‘Gosh is she really this pretty?? I knew she was but I only took glances at you because you were with Eunji. The way you look at her it’s different with the way you look at me. I knew I would never be a good as her but I still want to try’ I thought becoming depressed ‘Will I ever become yours or will I find someone else??’ all these questions going around in my head. We suddenly stopped and I got thrown into the back of a car.

“Come on we need to get as far away as possible it isn’t safe here!” Chorong yelled signalling everyone to get into the car.

“Where did you get this car from??” I yelled while fixing myself into the seat at the back.

“I don’t know the doors where open and the key is still here so stop asking questions!” she shouted back angrily.

Bomi sat at the passenger side and while Naeun was beside me behind Chorong unnie who was driving. She turned the ignition on and hit the gas pedal as hard she could. We speed off quickly going straight ahead. I turn and glance back out the rear window and saw something. From that glance I knew Chorong unnie was right to run. I don’t know what to call it but it wasn’t human at all! Chorong took different turns left right but then we hit a straight road no turns for miles. Forest either side of us. We drove for hours.

“Where are we going now Chorong unnie” I said quietly not wanting to aggravate her. She was clearly scared as was all of us.

“I don’t know, Momo.. I just don’t know” Chorong said in a low tone keeping her eyes on the road.

‘RATTLE, RATTLE’

“What is that noise babe??” Bomi asked looking at Chorong unnie.

Chorong doesn’t respond but looks at the gas metre. Her eyes gave a ‘F**K’ look and I knew exactly why.

The car started to slow down and eventually came to a holt. Everyone’s eyes widened and looked confused. Chorong kept shouting ‘NO NO’ while punching the wheel.

“WE ARE OUT OF GAS, WHY NOW!” Chorong shouted still punching the wheel but stopping a few minutes later. Her face burning red from anger.

I looked at Naeun worried and scared. She looked at me and caressed my head pulling me onto her chest. ‘I hope everything is going to be fine’ I thought slowly falling asleep. I heard Bomi say something but I didn’t quite catch it before falling asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author - I'm back with another chapter guys sorry it took so long! What did Bomi say at the end?? Will they find the others?? Does Momo really love Naeun?? keep reading to find out hehe ^.^ ... I'm trying to keep my chapters under 2000 words so its not to long and boring for you guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'm working on Jungyeon and her sisters POV next ;) Please comment what you thought!