Training Day 2

Unexpected Love

"Ummm.... Well..."

 

‘What should I do! I can’t let my little lion cub out on the frontline, she’s just too precious to me. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to her. Ever. I can’t. I won’t’ Mina thought over and over again clenching her fists so tight white was showing on her knuckles. Chaeyoung softly tugged on mina’s shirt. Mina snapped out of her thoughts and whipped her head towards Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung stared at her with pleading puppy eyes, that no one could resist. Mina knew she couldn’t let her go but did she want to go with her?? After closing her eyes heaving a long sigh she made her decision. She turned to the head general with piercing eyes, feeling anger with what she is about to say but hoping she wouldn’t regret it.

“Okay…ill join you and Chaengie on the frontlines” Mina said sternly but still hesitant of her choice.

Upon hearing that Chaeyoung yelped in happiness “THANK YOU UNNIE, YOU’RE THE BEST” Chaeyoung shouted and gave mina a jump hug wrapping her legs around her waist, holding onto her unnie tightly as mina was struggling to lift Chaeyoung up but still gave a warm hug back smiling at her cute strawberry seeds action. The general gave the biggest smile like he just won the lottery while nodding continuously.

“You made the right decision Mina-shi, you won’t regret it” he said reassuringly with a slight happy but stern tone. 

Chaeyoung finally got off of mina but gave her a quick peck on the cheek before, making Mina blush a little. ‘I hope I don’t regret it either’ Mina thought while looking deep into Chaeyoungs eyes.

“AAAATENTION” the general shouted and swiftly put his right arm into a salute position, with his body straight as a ruler and feet stuck together like glue. Mina and Chaeyoung both did the same pose back.

“Alright then, get back to practicing you two the real battle will start soon” he sternly said with a deep voice becoming scarier.

He nods his head one last time and walks over to the hand to hand combat room where Satzu was already watching some of the professionals. Chaeyoung gave a small bow to the general then started to walk back to her position picking up the AK40 with ease, ready to practice again before Mina grabbed her wrist tightly turning her around in a flash.

A pair of soft, plump, pink tinted lips landed on Chaeyoung’s own. After realising it was Mina she started to kiss back deeper but got pushed away by Mina giving a blank stare to her. She swiftly turned around and quickly walked away to her position in the archery room picking up a crossbow equipped with dual tipped arrows. Chaeyoung just stared blankly at mina’s back walking away until she disappeared into the room. ‘What was that about??’ Chaeyoung thought but shook it off while shaking her head smiling as heat was rising to her cheeks making them a hot pink colour. She walked back to her position and started shooting like her life depended on it.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So you two, are you ready to fight??” the general said behind the two girls startling them both as they jumped forward at the sudden appearance.

“Urrr what fight?? We are not fighting!” Sana quickly protested to the general’s question.

“But unnie I want to fight; we need to find our other friends!” Tzuyu moaned to her squirrel looking unnie that just gave a death glare back to her.

“No. You’re not getting hurt on my watch missy” Sana said keeping up her protest on her Yoda while crossing her arms.

Tzuyu suddenly got really irritated at her protest, thinking it’s unfair as she stormed off with heavy like stomping motions past the General. Sana’s face changed within a split second into a worried, sad face with open wide. She knew she needed to make her happy. She can’t bear to see her Tzuyu annoyed at her.

“NO DON’T LEAVE MY YODA-KUN” Sana shouted as she threw her arms around tzuyu’s waist back hugging her holding her tightly not letting her go.

Tzuyu stopped as her unnies grip was too tight. Then a little light bulb flashed on top of tzuyu’s head giving her a great idea.

“Hey unnie how about you let me fight and we can go on a date?? You have been asking me for ages” Tzuyu proposed a question that she knew her little squirrel couldn’t protest to.

Sana letting go of tzuyu out of shock as her eyes widened with her brain going wild with all different ideas, with all the things she could finally get to do with her Tzuyu. “Really??” sana managed to speak “Yes, I promise” tzuyu said giving a cute smile knowing she has won.

“OKAY! Let’s go!” she enthusiastically said while hugging her tzuyu and dragging her back to the General. “We are ready sir” as she saluted and stood up straight. Tzuyu just giving an awkward smile due to Sana’s weirdness although that’s what she loved about her.

“Great! … So sana you go to the dummies and practice while tzuyu you go over to those men an…”

“ANDWAE!!!! WHY MUST TZUYU GO WITH THOSE MEN AND IM STUCK WITH THE DUMMY?! I WANT TZUYU.” Sana again protested but even worse this time as she caught the attention of some of the men fighting behind her.

“Umm well I wanted to see her fight then it will be you next” the general said however a little scared at sana’s outburst all of a sudden.

“She can fight with me!” sana moaned and pouted cutely while crossing her arms.

The General sighed really loudly and just gave in. ‘Clearly this is one clingy, stubborn ‘girlfriend’ tzuyu has’ he thought. “Well okay then let’s start practicing we haven’t got time to argue, we need all the time we have before.. it spreads more” he uttered with a low tone.

“Pick up those knives and let’s get started” He ordered them

“Already?? That’s too dangerous for Tzu..”

“Pick. Up. The. Knives. Now.” The generals stern voice finally came back glaring at sana. She just agreed and picked up the knife. It was a big chucky machete, not too heavy for her to wield.

The general took it into his own hands to train these to although they seemed to pick up things super quickly. Tzuyu already got how to block and remove a weapon from someone’s hand with one swift move. Sana was a little slow, as she kept on dropping the machete over and over again. Classic clumsy sana. After a good 30-40 minutes of fighting, sweat and pain they learned everything they needed to of learned. From punching and kicking to wielding a heaving knife like a katana or a machete they finished their intense hardcore training. When a woman suddenly called the General signalling for him to come over. Her walked over leaving the two and started to look really uneasy.

However, Sana had other things on her mind. Tzuyu to be precise. As soon as he turned his back Sana leapt on top of Tzuyu to give her a hug and even a kiss on the cheek but it went horribly wrong. Tzuyu was so surprised at Sana’s action she leapt backwards swinging her arm recklessly not realising first, she had a katana in her hand and second, it’s going to slash Sana in the upper arm.

“AHHHH!” Sana yelped in pain and fell to the floor holding her arm tightly as red blood was pouring out all down her black t-shirt. Tzuyu realised what she had just done to her Unnie and was is near tears. “I never meant to hurt you” tzuyu muttered to herself while falling to her knees in front of sana. A woman from the right of them came rushing over to help Sana as she was a nurse who stood nearby just in case things like this would happen. She got a bandage and patched up her arm up to stop the flow of bleeding furthermore and quickly got a stretcher laying her on it. Before the nurse could take her away…

“Tzuyu... I want tzuyu with me” sana uttered holding out her hand for Tzuyu.

“But..But I hurt you… I’m just a monster who just hurts you Sana” tzuyu angrily said as tears started to fall while she was clenching her fists, knuckles pale white. ‘I hurt at the school now I hurt you here as well. I don’t get how you can love me so much’ Tzuyu thought scolding herself over and over again.

“Yah you’re my yoda, of course you are a monster but you’re my sweet, cute, tall monster that I love so deeply… I don’t want to ever lose you so get here and hold my hand” Sana wholeheartedly said while smiling showing her squirrel teeth. “But..but..”

“No buts get over here now!” sana ordered her yoda with a stern voice.

Tzuyu like a little puppy did exactly what her unnie said. She knew she couldn’t ever say no to this unnie especially with a smile that can melt hearts in an instant. She walked still angry at herself, she entwined their hands and looked at each other with loving eyes until the General shouted to get her to the infirmary quickly. With that the nurse started to push sana towards the infirmary to stitch up her wounds.

 

“Thank you for the information Ma’am” the General said as the woman just bowed and walked with a not so good sign on her face.

“Well I best go see what my two new medics are up to” he sighed hoping for some good news from them. Or at least if their training is complete.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author - Hey guys i'm back! I hope you liked the chapter from my Co-author becuase I did :) Anyway be happy its a double update again hehe ^.^ Enjoy ;)

Please leave comments as well! I do read them all and they just make my day!