Reunited Love

Unexpected Love

Chaeyoung’s POV

 

‘Okay just like we trained’ I pulled the trigger and…

 

“HELP!...”

 

… I shot the zombie down with one clean shot right in between the eyes. Everything was in slow motion the adrenaline kicking in, heart racing at the speed of light. Pulling that trigger made me realise that it’s not going to be my last as its only just begun. The zombie looked at me for a split second as blood started to run down from the single bullet hole before it finally flopped onto the ground. Dead. ‘Hopefully anyway’

I looked in every direction trying to find my next victim. I couldn’t stop the feeling that I just had to kill more and more. It was exciting and thrilling being in the action.

‘Wait… Who shouted for help??..Mina?!...’

My head spun so fast along with my body towards her direction and all I could see was her getting grabbed by 2 zombies.

“HELP… CHAENGIE…AHHH” Mina screamed for help struggling to pull the two zombies off her.

“MINA … YAHHH” 

I jolted forward pulling the knife I had in my belt firmly into my grasp as I dug it into the temple of the zombie and pulled it out causing a little splatter of blood onto my face as it fell to the ground.

‘Your next…’

With a one swift move I stabbed the next victim right in-between the eyes as I fell on top of it. I sat up grasped the handle of the knife with both hands and rammed the knife in multiple times while shouting in between each stab viciously.

“DON’T …TOUCH… MY… GIRLFRIEND… YOU PIECE… OF !”  

Blood and brains were splatting everywhere with each forceful stab. The thick gunky blood from the zombies split open head, as the blood dripped down my face and down my neck. I suddenly felt someone grab my wrists tightly as I was about to stab it again but stopping me from going any further. I look up taking deep heavy breaths to control my breathing.

“Chaeng stop!... We need to help the others!” Mina blurted out.

I snapped out of my anger and quickly got up glaring at the zombie I just stabbed so much that blood was seeping out of its head while bits of brains and eyes were flung everywhere covering the ground in blood.

‘That’s what you get for hurting my Mina..’

As soon as I got up Mina grabbed my arm and we both ran towards the other 4 people that were getting circled by 7 other zombies. Closing in on them slowly. At closer inspection, one of them was holding a wrench trying to fight them off by swinging it around and even hitting one in the face.

‘Huh… Chorong unnie??’

Both me and mina stopped a few inches away from the group of zombie. We stood in fighting mode nodded to each other before we loaded our weapons and shot.

*BANG BANG BANG*

One by one they started to fall blood splattering everywhere. Screams could be heard loud and clear after ever shot me or Mina took. I could see at the corner of my eye arrows whooshing past my face hitting them dead straight in the centre of their faces.

‘Damn… I’m so lucky to have her, I don’t know what I would do without her. Die from the pain in my heart. Probably. She’s my life especially after all this happening and … my sister. I wonder where she is?? Safe I hope. Nayeon unnie I wish I never left you, Jungyeon oppa better be taking care of you!’

My thoughts went crazy. I didn’t even realise that all the zombies were on the cold concrete floor pouring out blood with a few still having arrow lodged inside their brain. Mina was already halfway towards the 4 girls running to hug them. My brain kicked into gear again, my legs moving at a fast pace as I flung my gun over my back.

“Are you … guys okay??” I asked catching my breath a little.

“CHAEYOUNG, MINA!” Momo cried as she engulfed both me and Mina into a tight hug as she cried heavily into our shoulders.

‘Momo, Naeun, Chorong, Bomi?? What were they doing out here?? How did they get out here?? I’m so confused…’

“It’s okay Momo unnie …” I comforted her by patter her back gently.

I looked at the rest which had many expressions. Shocked, scared, confused and happy. They clearly were shook up by this whole ordeal that they can’t even process it. Neither can I.

“Chorong unnie..” I began “How did you get here??” I asked curiously as I broke from Momo’s embrace and let Mina handle her giving her a quick smile.

Bomi suddenly hugged Chorong tight burying her head into the crook of her neck sobbing hard. Naeun just stood looking around as if she was looking for someone. But couldn’t find her judging from her saddened face. I sighed heavily knowing I’m not going to get anything out anyone because of the total shock they are in.

I glanced at Mina who was still comforting her best friend Momo and flicked my head signalling for us to head back. Mina nodded back, pulling Momo from out the hug and flinging her arms around her shoulders.

“Let’s go… we need to get back to the general” I half shouted half ordered as I went to put my arm around Naeun’s shoulders leading them up the road we just came. As we walked I looked down at the zombies that lay motionless with curious eyes and sighed before looking back up to the road ahead. My head full of questions but was cut short by a quite almost whisper voice.

“Chaeyoung… where is… Eunji??” Naeun uttered whisper like but still audible to only me.

“Ohh .. she’s with us”

With that short sentence Naeun’s face lit up so bright as she smiled weakly.

“Is she okay??” she asked another question in the soft voice.

“Yes she’s fine… she’s actually with the general looking for… well I’m guessing … you guys since you seem to be the people from the abandoned car right??” I asked a question this time.

“Urrr … we are how did you find us??”

“Let’s get back then we can answer all your questions because we have some to Naeun unnie” I said looking at her worriedly before turning back again to the road.

Not long after having the conversation with Naeun unnie we saw a few people running towards us. Stopping in my track the rest did to looking concerned. I let go of Naeun and brought up my gun at eye level ready to shoot whoever it was, Mina doing the same with her crossbow. My hands sweating.

“CHAEYOUNG… MINA WHAT HAPPENED!” a deep manly voice roared from the distance.

‘I know this voice… it’s the generals?? How did he know we was in trouble??’

I slowly started to put my gun down, realising it was them as they got closer and closer into my sight range. The general, Dahyun and Eunji. Suddenly a body whizzed passed me both left and right. Naeun Unnie was running towards Eunji unnie and Momo unnie running towards … Dahyun unnie??

‘When did Momo get so emotional over Dahyun?? Are they dating… when we left they wasn’t. Maybe Pabo Momo realised Dahyun’s feeling for her after all! They make such a great couple!’

The 2 girls ran and jumped hugged their lovers. Eunji catching Naeun in her arms planting many kissing on her face, hugging her super tight as they both cried with happiness into each other’s arms. On the other side Dahyun fell when Momo jumped hugged her not being able to cope as Momo was marginally taller and muscular than her. I burst into laughter at this thinking it was cute but very funny at the same time.

The general came to me and mina and stopped in front of us. I quickly stopped laughing and forced myself into a straight face. He patted our shoulders, smiling.

“You both did a good job… well done” he complimented us.

We just nodded and saluted him. He did it back and giving us a creepy wink after.  

Chorong unnie suddenly tapped him on the back making him turn around to face her. Her eyes looking up at him, gleaming with hope as she smiled at him like a daughter would to a father.

“Dad??”

“Chorongie??”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author - Hey guys! I'm updating more frequently as im getting to the good part in the story and im loving writig all the gore xD I hope you continue to read and support the story! There are still many questions to be answered ;)

Wonder what the Satzu couple are up to?? ;) Don't worry i got the co-author writing that little chapter soon so look foward to it!

Please comment and subscribe! ^.^