Where's Everyone Else??

Unexpected Love

Night started to fall quickly as they rode to the police station located in a very high security area with giant, high voltage electrical metal fences surrounding huge upscale buildings. Watch guards equipped with heaving duty armour and machine guns on every corner watching diligently. But watching what?? Police guards walking around the area with hand guns everywhere and 2 at the front of the gate making sure they know who goes out and in.

It took over 30 minutes to finally arrive at the front of the gates but mina and chaeyoung were out of it. They were so exhausted from running they passed out in the back only 5 minutes into the ride. The police officers decided to let them sleep until they arrived. Once they got to the front gate some guards outside inspected the police officers and the whole vehicle just in case they were not intruders.

“State your name and number??” one of the police man outside said sternly to the driver inside.

“Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook number 9719” Jungkook said with a stern look

“And your partner there??” he said looking deeper into the car and pointing at the police officer next to Jungkook.

“Taehyung, Kim Taehyung 9781” Taehyung said with a deeper voice than Jungkook and gave a stern look back.

He typed their name and number into a tablet he was holding as the two police officers waited patientely inside the car.

“Okay you are both registered police officers you may go in” the man said stepping away from the car and nodding to his friend to open the gate.

The gate opened very slowly with sounds of metal clashing with metal. They drove in and heard the gate closing behind them but still mina and Chaeyoung oblivious that they have finally arrived. They drove to the building where many other people have been taken in during all of this. Parking the car right next to the building the two officers got out and opened the back door to wake up the two girls.

 “Ma’am wake up we are here now” Jungkook said pushing mina awake as he was scared to wake up the kid. She seemed like the angry type if anyone woke her up. Which is true. Only mina could wake her up without Chaeyoung trying to rip your head off. Not even Nayeon who woke her up every morning.

“Huu…where are..we??” Mina’s husky voice said slowly opening her eyes rubbing them to see where they are but she suddenly got startled by the sight of Jungkook’s close face and jumped back a little.

“Ohh sorry ma’am I didn’t mean to startle you (putting his hand up) it’s just that we are here at the police station you passed out while we drove... is it possible for you to wake up you girlfriend as well??” Jungkook said in a calm quiet manner not wanting to startle or wake up the girl while pointing at Chaeyoung.

“We are here already?? (shocked face, then looks at Chaeyoung sleeping) Ohh yes I’ll wake her up” mina said smiling at her sleeping cub sound asleep.

“Chaengie get up we are here now..come on” she said with a soft voice that only Chaeyoung could never get mad at. Mina shook her a little to wake her up.

“whaaattt..i’m sleeping” Chaeyoung uttered groaning not wanting to get up.

“Come on Chaengie we are here now, you need to call you unnies and hyung right??” Mina softly said again but sounding a little more urgent as the police officers were waiting but seemed a little impatient.

“Huhh..we are here already?? *yawn* that was quick” Chaeyoung sleepily said yawing multiple times and rubbing her eyes.

They both got out the car very weak and tired but more well rested. The police officers escorted them to the main building that looked to have thousands of rooms. Walking inside the building they could see a woman at a desk stand up and wave at them. They walked up to the woman waving and Jungkook asked to have a key for a room.

“Here you go Jungkook and Taehyung” the woman said smiling handing over the key. They both nodded their head.

Jungkook taking the key from the woman they walked down a hallway that was painted pure white with many wooden doors and some mental ones to. Eventually stopping at a room called ‘Notification Room’ written in bold letters. He unlocked it and they walked in sitting down on some comfortable chairs. It was like a break room you get in offices full of snacks, a coffee machine and a big fridge.

“What are we doing here??” Mina asked looking around the room stopping her eyes at the food.

Taehyung got them both coffee and a snack placing it on the coffee table. Mina and Chaeyoung thanked him and smiled. Mina grabbed the cookie from the coffee table and started scoffing it down like she hasn't eaten in days. While Chaeyoung picked up her coffee sipping a little of it.

“We are here to explain what’s going on in the world as you two clearly don’t seem to know what’s happening” Jungkook said sitting back in his chair looking a little concerned.

“What do you mean?? Just tell us already!” Chaeyoung getting a little scared from his concerned face as she sipped her coffee.

“Well.. *sigh* ..the world has come across a virus a very deadly virus, we have no clue where it came from or how much it has spread but we can’t seem to cure it, all we can do right now is slow the process down before (he hung his head low) before..” Jungkook trailed off thinking the worst thoughts.

“Before what?! …WHAT!?” Chaeyoung now scared and irritated at his sudden stop.

“Before.. before they turn into zombies!” he said in a low voice cracking as he said the word zombies.

Mina and Chaeyoung are both in shock, looking at each other thinking ‘is this true??’

“WHAT?? ZOMBIES THIS CAN’T BE RIGHT!” Chaeyoung shouted standing up looking at Jungkook in anger. But then started to cry thinking about her family and friends wondering if they were safe. Mina quickly got up and engulfed her into a tight hug sitting her back down trying to calm her.

“I know this is a shock to you, but please we need to stay calm in this situation our doctors are doing their best to figure it out.” Taehyung said in a calm manner patting Chaeyoung’s back.

“HOW CAN I KEEP CALM KNO..knowing my family and friends might get hurt…” Chaeyoung trailed off crying her eyes out into mina's shoulder.

“Shhh its going to be okay Chaengie they are tough, tougher then us! (looks up at Taehyung) ..do you have a free room we can go and rest up in please??” Mina pleaded knowing Chaeyoung just needs a good night rest to gain her head straight. This is all too much for a small cub.

“Of course we just need you to get you signed in then we can take you straight there!” Taehyung said standing up straight nodding to Jungkook who has a gloomy aura around him.

They got up, walked out the room back to the desk where the woman waved again, still Chaeyoung and Mina hugging.

The woman brought out a big book for them to sign their names inside. The book was filled with loads of other names. While signing their names Chaeyoung saw a very familiar name especially when it’s an uncommon name in Korea she recognised it instantly.

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

 

‘Does this say Tzuyu?? Zhou Tzuyu?? Is she here, but how??’ I kept asking myself questions with a confused look on my face as I was halfway in writing my name.

“Hey kid are you okay, what’s wrong??” the woman at the desk said looking at me with concern.

“Do you know Zhou Tzuyu?? Her name is written in this book and she is my best friend..is she here??” I asked desperately pointing at her name In the book, wanting to know ‘maybe she is here with my unnies and hyung and our other friends’. I started to get excited thinking about seeing them all again. Mina had a shocked face after I said Tzuyu’s name, she walked straight next to me looking at the book.

“Yes I remember her since her name is really unique” the woman said smiling.

“Great! Can I see her, where is her room??” I asked excitedly smiling at the woman.

“She is in room…(typing on her computer searching)..room 148 section B” she said and I looked straight at Jungkook and Taehyung who was standing at the elevator on the right of us hoping they can us there as we don’t know where we are going.

“Thank you miss we shall be leaving now” I sighed the book thanked her and bowed. Mina did the same.

“Wait you forgot your room number its 129 Section B” the woman shouted as we walked away. We shouted thanks and waved good bye.

We both looked at each other in excitement, we get to see all our friends again. Our family. We walked to the 2 police officers and asked them to us to Tzuyu’s room first which they gladly agreed since we didn’t know where we were going. We took the elevator up to floor 5 then walked down a long I mean long hallway with doors leading into seperate rooms. We got to the end of the hallway and took a left turn getting into another lift that went to floor 4 ‘huh down why??’ I thought but just went with it clearly it was very complicated and they must have been there before. After we got off floor 4, again we walked down another hallway but this time we took 1 left turn and 2 right turns.

“We are here room 148 section B ma’am” Jungkook said suddenly stopping in front of the room and putting his hand out showing us the door.

“Thank you so much Jungkook and Taehyung you have been a great help!” I said giving my biggest smile showing my dimple.

Jungkook blushed and so did Taehyung. ‘Weird I’m not that cute am I??’

“Here’s our phone number call us when you need to be escorted to your own room” Jungkook said giving me his number on a piece of paper.

We thanked them and bowed. They walked away and disappeared around the corner quickly. I turned back to mina putting the piece of paper in my pocket and nodded at mina while smiling.

‘KNOCK, KNOCK’

I knocked on the door a couple of times then I suddenly heard voices inside speaking like bickering over who should open the door. I turned to mina to see if she heard this as well and she just nodded. The door suddenly opened slowly.

“Ye..yess who is it??” a soft voice spoke from behind the door but not looking to see who it was.

“Hey! open the door it’s me and Mina!” I shouted a bit irritated.

‘BANG’

The door suddenly burst open banging against the wall behind it with a very surprised Tzuyu standing in between the door frame and our friends all shocked behind her looking at us like we are some kind of ghosts.

“Hey guys can we come in??” Mina asked waving giving her beautiful gummy smile I love a lot.

Tzuyu just nodded robotically while gulping. She moved out the way and we walked in giving everyone a smile. I went and sat in the corner of the couch, mina following me. ‘Wow this room is so big and spacious, with a flat screen TV what??’ I thought looking around the room in awe. After looking around the room I turned my attention back to my friends realising only a few were in the room. Tzuyu, Sana, Dahyun and Eunji. Maybe they are in a different room but I’m glad to see these guys at least.

“So how did you guys get here?? And where are the rest of you guys??” I asked curiously tilting my head a little to the side, getting straight to the point.

“Ohhh.. so no hi how you doing guys??” Dahyun said crossing her arms.

“I’m sorry I’m still in shock I want to know how you guys ended up here” I said pouting a little.

“Okay okay stop pouting, we will tell you” Dahyun said looking at Tzuyu with a worried expression.

Tzuyu stared at Dahyun back with a worried expression to. Before she looked at Eunji then Sana. She hung her head low, releasing a loud sigh. She slowly brought her head up staring straight at me with tired eyes.

“*Cough* well it all happened a week after you two ran away…” Tzuyu started

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author - What's up guys, hope you are all well! ^.^ Be happy because its going to be a double update again! With the next chapter being Tzuyu's POV as most of you asked for it. I hope the story isnt boring you at all again i'm a beginner so im still learning. Please leave comments I read every single one of them. :)