Training Day 2 (An Extra Short Chapter - Satzu)

Unexpected Love

"Owwww...." Sana hissed in pain as she felt each stitch fill her arm, pinching her thigh to 'spread the pain out' as she would use in her own words. By causing pain in other parts of her body, she thought that it would cause less pain to the main source of pain, which would drive Tzuyu crazy every time as she would have to always convince Sana that slapping herself on the cheeks actually didn't help to reduce her pain.

"How in the world did you get a slash this deep? Someone try to cut your arm off or something?" The medic, who identified herself as Officer Jessica Jung, or Officer Sica for short, questioned the Japanese girl as she winced at the sight of the all the blood that covered Sana's arm, now putting down her needle and gently wrapping a bandage around the injury, not before applying some medical ointment of course.

"Uhh... Long story short, it was an accident." Sana quickly replied to the rather young looking brunette in front of her. Perhaps she was dragged into this whole police stuff along with them? She certainly looked as though she belonged in a fashion store rather than a medical office in a heavily guarded police base, with guns and officers swarming all over the place. Something in her eyes though, it gave the look that she really didn't want to be here.

"Hmmm... Girlfriend issues?" Officer Sica said as she now let out a chuckle at her own joke, a laugh that Sana really didn't expect from her. That laugh was so high pitched and... Lively? It didn't really sound like it would escape . But enough about her laugh, Sana's face was as red as a tomato as she cleared awkwardly and looked down at her fingers, embarrassed. Jessica just smiled as she found the sight in front of her really adorable. It reminded her of.... Someone.

"Cute." Jessica said as she patted Sana's head gently, but she had to choose the exact moment when Tzuyu walked in the room to check on her best friend when she saw this random girl she had never seen before touching her Sana like that?! No. She couldn't allow it.

Tzuyu quickly took her place next to Sana and picked up her injured arm, surprising both of the girls in the room with her sudden intrusion. But Sana, being... Sana, let out a scream and fell off her chair, nearly landing on her injured arm if Tzuyu wasn't quick enough and put her arms underneath her best friend, supporting her at the very last second as their faces fell to within an inch of each other's face, their lips so close they could feel the breaths coming from each other's noses.

Jessica let out a snort of laughter before she just shook her head and left her outpost for a while, preferring to leave those two lovebirds on their own as she closed the door behind her and headed up to her sacred hiding spot.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

All Sana and Tzuyu could do at that point was just stare into each other's eyes and gulp as time seemed to freeze around them. It was like the world stopped as Tzuyu swore that Sana was moving closer and closer with each second....

"KYYAA!!!" Tzuyu squealed as she accidently let go of Sana for a split second, causing Sana to fall down on the ground with a loud squeal as her back smacked against the hard concrete floor, causing Sana to roll around in pain, clutching onto her back while Tzuyu just about had a mini heart attack when she saw Sana writhing in pain beneath her.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY SA-SA!" Tzuyu blurted out a random nickname from as she quickly grabbed Sana off the floor and hugged her as tight as she possibly could, massaging her back as she said "Sorry" about 100 times in a minute as she gently rubbed the back of her, for some reason, laughing best friend, who looked like she was going to get cardiac arrest from laughter as she now was puzzling the Taiwanese girl who was just looking at the blonde girl with pure confusion on her face.

"What...Did you... Call me?" Sana said in between laughs as she held onto her stomach, throwing her head back as she kicked her feet slightly in joy. She was really happy about what Tzuyu had called her by accident earlier, she had found it to be super cute.

Tzuyu was just staring blankly at Sana, pondering what Sana was talking about as furrowed her eyebrows to try and rack her forgetful mind on what exactly the squirrel looking girl was talking about when the little Yoda in her brain finally found what she was talking about.

"Sa-Sa? My little Sa-Sa~" Tzuyu said in the most aegyo filled voice that she could muster, causing Sana to let out a squeal of that a fangirl meeting her idol for the first time, leaning forward and pinching the taller girl's cheeks as she gave her a small peck on the forehead, causing Tzuyu's eyes to go wide and her cheeks that were already red from Sana's pinches to become even redder, this time with embarrassment.

"Oh my Tzu-Tzu is sooooo cute!" Sana squealed as she gave Tzuyu yet another one of her iron grip hugs, causing Tzuyu to let out all the breath that she had been holding in all this time.

"Sana... Can't breathe... Again..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The wind blew soothingly along Jessica's face as she sailed around the police building's rooftop on her own, looking up to stare at the beautiful white clouds in the pearl blue sky as she let out a very small smile before digging into her pocket and pulling out a photograph.

The photograph was a younger Jessica with another girl who had jet black hair and a beautiful eye smile to go with it.

Jessica's smile now turned into a determined scowl as she put the photo back in her pocket.

"I will find you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-Author