Will You Marry Me??

Unexpected Love

A/N - Continuation fron chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well doctor??” Nayeon asked in a low tone.

 

 

The doctor looked at Nayeon and Jungyeon with sorry filled eyes.

“We have managed to stabilise all three of them and the surgery went well on Jihyo and Namjoo… however we found something with in their blood which is (looks down) truly alarming” the doctor said as his voice got quieter and quieter.

Jungyeon in pure anger grabs his white coat and lifts him up on his toes. She didn’t know where the sudden anger came from. The doctor now scared.

“WHAT?! TELL US!” Jungyeon demanded her eyes full of fire.

The doctor looks away from Jungyeon to Nayeon who was just crying quietly slumping into the chair. Her legs gone weak.

“They have Haemoteosis…

“WHATS THAT?!” Jungyeon cut him off pulling him closer to her face.

He moves his head back still looking at Nayeon.

“*sigh* it’s a disease that takes over the body over time ..(looks down).. they turn into ..zombies..” he trails of.

Jungyeon couldn’t believe what she was hearing and only got angrier. Her grip was getting tighter around his neck as it starting to hurt him.

“Tell me one more thing … is it curable??” Jungyeon asked through gritted teeth.

“Ouch!... no..sadly it isn’t ..curable just yet!” the doctor struggled to say as his oxygen was getting cut off. His face turning a light shade of blue.

Nayeon noticed this and grabbed Jungyeon’s waist to pull her back. When she heard the doctor say ‘yet’ she started to feel some sort of hope thinking maybe they can be cured.

“JUNGIE LET GO OFF HIM, HIS FACE IS TURNING BLUE!” Nayeon scolded Jungyeon pulling on her waist roughly to get her off him but she was too strong.

“GRRR… Not good enough” Jungyeon scoffed as she threw the doctor on the ground with great force as his glasses flew off hitting the cold concrete floor smashing into pieces.

Jungyeon gave him a look of annoyance and walked off with her hands in her jacket pockets. Her face red from anger. Nayeon let go off her and went to help the doctor while apologising sincerely for Jungyeon’s actions.

“I’m truly sorry for that, I’ve never seen her so angry before..” Nayeon said giving the doctor a hand getting up.

She picked up his glasses and gave them back. Not like he needs broken glasses but she thought maybe he can get them fixed.

“Umm is it possible to see them?? They are all in the same room right??” Nayeon asked almost pleading like.

The doctor looked at Nayeon well what he thought was Nayeon as his vision was blurry and said “I’m sorry but they are in quarantine until we know it’s safe that no one else can get affected by it”

With that Nayeon simply nodded slowly understanding the situation. He nodded back before giving a smile as he went back through the two giant white doors he came in disappearing from Nayeon’s sight.

Nayeon just stood in the same spot for a good 10 minutes. Emotionless. Not crying, not saying a word just standing there. She didn’t know what to do, she felt so useless as a sister. Moreover, Chaeyoung wasn’t there to help comfort her like her dongsaeng always does, making her laugh until her cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Making stupid jokes that only the no-jam bros laughed at but made her happy inside to see her lover and little sister getting along so well. She needed that little dorky fluff ball right back by her side to cuddle but all there was, was a shadow. A shadow of her own figure standing still like her soul was taken by the devil.

As for Jungyeon she was walking all around the ward upstairs, down stairs and anywhere trying to let her anger subside but it just wouldn’t go. She didn’t know why she had so much anger inside her. Maybe it was the fact she wasn’t a good ‘sister’?? Maybe it’s because if she didn’t make the stupid decision to take nayeon out all this might of not have happened?? She seriously didn’t know why she was so angry but all she knew was that she wanted to be alone.

Eventually going through the whole hospital she decides to go to the café on the 1st floor to get something to eat to crave her hunger as her stomach was growling loudly. It was now 2am. Ordering what she wanted from the counter she went and sat with her warm coffee in her hand and a sandwich in the other. Sitting in a secluded corner from practically an already empty café she didn’t want to be near anyone. She sat quietly sipping her coffee and taking a bite of her sandwich once in a while.

just kept sighing continuously without realising. All her thoughts going wild, sometimes scolding her brain for the stupid acts she did earlier to the doctor. She reminded herself to say sorry as it wasn’t his fault. Suddenly as she put her hand in her trouser pocket she felt a little box. A ring box. Her eyes widened as she pulled it out completely forgetting it was still in her pocket.

“Nayeon” she murmured to herself.

A single tear fell from her eye. Her heart was in pain; she didn’t know what to do. ‘Should I give her the ring now?? Noo I can’t, it’s not the right time’ she thought going mentally crazy. Putting the ring box on the table as she grabbed her hair in frustration, messing it up.

 

 

A nurse ran up to her tapping her shoulder from the side startling her.

“OMO!!” Jungyeon shouted jumping back in her seat.

“Ohhh sorry but are you Yoo Jungyeon??” she asked in a state of panic.

Jungyeon noticed this making her worried. “Umm yes why what happened??” Jungyeon leaning forward towards the woman, eyebrows furrowed.

“You need to come quick, Im Nayeon fainted but she is stable however she keeps uttering your name” the nurse said rather quickly but as soon as Jungyeon heard the word ‘fainted. she instantly got up grabbing the box and shoving it into her trouser pocket again. She pushed the woman out the way.

“WHERE IS SHE?!” Jungyeon demanded yelling at the nurse.

“Shes on floor 4 ward 2L room 6”

Once the nurse said that Jungyeon dashed of at the speed of light towards the stairs running like a maniac to the 4th floor. She sped past many patients, doctors and nurses and nearly knocking over a poor old lady in the process. She got to room 6 panting like mad gasping for air holding onto her knees. Slowly opening the door, it revealed a rather pale than normal looking Nayeon hooked up to an IV drip and many medical machines next to her. Jungyeon’s eyes darted to the heart monitor as her own heart exploded into pieces. Nayeon’s heart rate was dangerously slow. She walked in closing the door behind her, making her way next to her bed. Caressing her face rubbing her thumb on her bunny cheeks. Silence fell inside the room, nothing but the sound of beeps from the heart monitor can be heard.

“Nayeon baby... i’m sorry” Jungyeon uttered softly to herself, well that’s what she thought. She kissed Nayeon’s crown before sitting down on the chair next to the left side of her bed while holding her soft hands entwining them.

With the other free hand, she got the ring box out and opened it staring at the contents. The more she stared at the diamond ring the more she felt guilty towards Nayeon for not asking her sooner.

“I wish I asked you sooner my Nabongs… I’m such a coward and I’m so grateful for you waiting for me, even though I put you through hell. But I promise to be the best wife you will ever have and the only wife you will ever have.” Jungyeon muttered softly as if it’s a promise to herself.

Jungyeon didn’t realise that Nayeon was awake but faking to be asleep. Nayeon couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she didn’t know whether to wake up or not. ‘Is she seriously confessing her love now?? While I’m in a hospital bed, how romantic.’ Nayeon thought internally eye rolling but couldn’t help feel for Jungyeon.

Jungyeon got up from the chair and kneeled on one knee still holding her hand.

“Nayeon I hope you are listeing to me right now and if you are please listen closely… I love you. I love you with all my heart and body and nothing is going to change that. You are my first true love and my last. That bunny smile I see every morning when I wake up lifts me to heaven. I can’t stand to live without you, as I wish to live the rest of our lives together (starts to cry) even if its short. I love you Nabongs (lets go of her hand and opens the ring box) will you marry me??” Jungyeon wholeheartedly said staying in that position as she realised Nayeon can’t answer but in her heart she was secretly hoping Nayeon was listeing.

Jungyeon started to get up before noticing Nayeons hands twitching and her eyes starting to slowly open.

“Nayeon baby?!” Jungyeon asked shocked as her eyes widened looking diligently at Nayeon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author – Hey guys I’m back after being inactive for over a month IM SOO SORRY! College is killing me plus I’ve fallen ill :’( and I just haven’t had the time but I have a week off so look forward to more updates ^.^! I hope you guys will wait for me and stick with me till the end. I got another Story idea I think you would like after this one ;) Anyway..

Enjoy this chapter also comment and subscribe if you like this story! :)