Love Prevails All

Unexpected Love

Author's note - This is my second update go back if you haven't read the 3rd chapter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their first date…

They were sitting at the ice-cream parlour waiting for their ice-cream to arrive and their iced coffees that they ordered and mina paying for it all as she insisted. “So mina unnie how did you know this was my favourite ice-cream place??” the curious cub asked “Ohh because I followed you here.. I mean I see you come here on most days with your friends and I wondered why so I decided to try it and I fell in love” mina said awkwardly laughing not to seem stalkerish. “Umm alright..” Chaeyoung said weirdly as she found mina following her here a but weird “Why did you follow me here??” asking another question “You misses detective now??” sounding sassy “okay I just wanted to get to know you better as I doubt you would ever talk to me” mina said hanging her low “I see why now” Chaeyoung chuckled earning an evil glare from mina “Hey I wanted to make sure you were safe, I don’t want anyone to hurt you” she said in a defensive tone “but you..” Chaeyoung was cut off by the waiter giving them their order “2 strawberry ice-creams and 2 iced coffees??” the waiter said “Yes thank you sir” mina said in a polite tone and bowing her head a little “Your welcome enjoy ladies” the waiter said before walking away to serve more people. “Well dig in Chaengie” mina said pointing at Chaeyoungs ice-cream and taking a bite of hers “Thank you mina unnie” sounding really happy and started to eating her own ice-cream.

There was silence for 10 minutes while they finished their ice-cream and ice coffees “that was nice, strawberry really is the best” Chaeyoung said rubbing her stomach signalling she was full “Want another bite Chaengie??” mina asked as she was really full herself “I don’t think I can eat other bite” she said but really wanting it secretly. “Come on it’s the last one!” trying to persuade the little cub “Urgg fine then I can’t let it go to waste” Chaeyoung tried to grab the spoon to feed herself but was stopped by mina “No I want to feed you; we are on a date remember why not do couple things??” she smirked “Wait …okay whatever” she said giving up she knew she couldn’t win over this unnie but one day she would. Chaeyoung opened and mina fed her the ice-cream. “Taste much better doesn’t it” mina laughed teasing the younger “Yah come on its getting late I need to get home now” Chaeyoung said worriedly thinking about her sisters “Already?? Okay then I’ll walk you home I insist, you can’t walk home on your own this late” she said worried that she could get kidnapped “Okay, I get scared of the dark anyway” Chaeyoung beamed a bright smile. They both got up and walked out of the ice-cream parlour.

Walking for only 20 minutes in silence they didn’t know what to say to each other but before they knew it they got to Chaeyoung’s already. “Bye mina unnie thank you for the date it was fun!” she smiled showing her cute dimple mina adored. “Yeh it as super fun defiantly should do it again soon!” mina determined to on go a date again “Yes sure whenever you want unnie” she waved goodbye and so did mina as she walked into her house and shut the door. ‘ahh Chaengie why do you do this to me, I hope you can love me back soon’ Mina thought as she walked back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many more weeks and month passed by and many more dates as well. The school became more quiet after mina and chaeyoung started ‘dating’ not official yet though. Not much bullying was going on and even if there was it wasn’t mina’s doing or her friends. The poor kids and the rich kids finally made peace with each other and started to hang out more and more. Every lunch time they would all sit together in the cafeteria or sometimes at the rooftop, chatting happily and there were even romance going on within the group, however it wasn’t clear to any of them yet. Sana always sat next to Tzuyu her long beautiful brown hair perfectly curled while Tzuyu was hugging Sana nuzzling her head into sana’s neck, they even fed each other food like a real couple but they too were not official yet. Dahyun sat opposite momo looking at her eat piles up on piles of Jokbal, surprisingly momo even offered some to Dahyun. However, momo kept looking at naeun very weirdly taking glances every now and again. Dahyun noticed this but just shrugged it off. Of course the two couples are going strong as ever. Chomi, 2eun even go on double dates they seemed to love each other presence. One-day Mina finally took up the courage to ask Chaeyoung to be her girlfriend they both knew they loved each other she just need confirmation. Mina decided to take Chaeyoung to where she first told chaeng she loved her and do that first date all over again but at the end ask her the most important question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mina POV

Later that day after mina and Chaeyoung left the Ice-cream parlour…

 

“Thanks again Mina unnie you’re always the best” Chaeyoung said jumping happily like a little kid and stopped to hug her unnie that she loved so much. “Your welcome Chae you know you don’t have to say thank every time” I chuckled and hugged my sweet cub back tightly not wanting to let go. “I know I’m sorry” she laughed and we both started to walk hand in hand to her house. “I have a question for you Chaeyoung” I asked out the blue stopping in my tracks. ‘We were at her front gate already?? I guess you should ask her now before you blow the whole night’ I scolded my brain “Hmm what is it mina unnie” she asked curiously tilting her head still holding my hand. I got down on one knee. She was shocked, putting her hand on in utter shock. “Will you be my girlfriend Son Chaeyoung??” I asked boldly but utterly terrified inside hoping for the answer to be a yes. I waited a few minutes before she opened “YES I WILL” she shouted and hugged me pushing me to the ground. ‘YES SHE SAID YES GET IN MINA’ “OH MY GOD ILL BE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER CHAENGIE” I shouted hugging her waist even tighter on top of me “Your already are the best girlfriend unnie” she said softly looking at me straight in the eyes with her beautiful big loved filled eyes that I adored so much. We just stared at each other for a good minute before she kissed me but pulled off quickly blushing super hard. She looked like a strawberry but I realised I probably did to I could feel the heat rushing to my face ‘she kissed me’ Chaeyoung got up quickly and so did I. she rushed into her house waving goodbye as I waved goodbye back still in shock “she must have been embarrassed” I muttered to myself and chuckled. I took a slow walk home thinking about her non-stop. I also thought that I should tell my parents what’s the worst that can happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning…

“Hey mum dad I need to tell you something important” mina said as she sat down at the breakfast table in her school uniform. “Sure honey but be quick we have a meeting to go to” her mother said cooking breakfast. “Okay well … umm.. I’m in love” she stuttered not knowing how to approach the conversation. “That’s great honey who’s the lucky fella is he rich??” her father answered this time “Umm..well not quite rich but working” mina trying to break the news slowly. “That’s good at least, well what’s his name??” her father asked again. “Her name is Chaeyoung” mina hung her head low not wanting to see her parent’s expression. “WHAT, SHE.. YOUR LESBIAN…NOO THIS CAN BE I RAISED A STRAIGHT DAUGHTER” her father shouted putting his newspaper down on the table hard. There was more and more shouting and slamming until eventually they just kicked her out not wanting a lesbian daughter to run their business.

Mina walked out crying and ran straight to school to tell Chaeyoung what happened. Once mina got to her class crying still, Chaeyoung immediately engulfed her into a hug and asked what’s wrong multiple times. After mina calmed down and stopped crying she told Chaeng everything her parents said and kicking her out. Mina had a plan though. She wanted to run away with the little cub to be free of everyone nothing to stop them. She also told Chaeng her plan but was against it she didn’t want to leave her family all of her sisters even though she loved mina so much. Mina pleaded over and over again even at lunch to get her to go, mina even took extra food into her bag so they wouldn’t starve for at least a week. Chaeyoung still refused.

Chaeyoung got home in a bad mood “Hey kid want to play” Jungyeon asked smiling. “Not today” Chaeyoung said coldly walking into her room and shutting the door “Come kid talk to you Hyung” she said through the door but decided to open it and walk in. She saw Chae sitting in her bed curled up crying “Hey…hey it’s okay I got you, what wrong??” Jungyeon asked hugging her little bro to comfort her. “Mina…unnie wants me to.. run away..with her but I can’t just leave you guys” Chaeyoung said crying in between her words feeling angry. “Just go..you love her right?? just go I can take care of your sisters they will understand Chae if you love her enough you would go” Jungyeon said calmly still hugging the younger “I do..do love her to the end of the earth.. but I can’t just..” Chaeyoung trying to defend herself but got cut off by Jungyeon “shhh shh … don’t think about us I’m here now and I can take care of them, I have a job now it’s your time to go and live your life kid and stop worrying” Jungyeon reassuring her crying mess of a bro. she stopped crying after hearing a small voice at the door “She’s right Chaengie you should go we all will be fine” Nayeon said walking into her room and sitting on next to Chaeyoung on her bed. “But.. but nayeon unnie i..” she got cut off again “listen to her Chae how can that bunny, squirtle looking person lie” Jungyeon pointing at her Nayeon so sweet and precious “Okay…*sniff* ..I’ll think about it during the night” Chaeyoung finally said wiping her eyes. Her unnies left the room to let her sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning Chaeyoung woke up determined in what she was going to do today. “Bye unnie” she said to each of her sisters kissing them on the cheek goodbye and telling them she loved them with all her heart. “I’m going now! Take care of my unnies well hyung especially that little bunny” Chaeyoung shouted before she waved goodbye “I will don’t worry just take care of yourself little kid” Jungyeon shouted before she waved to her dongsaeng goodbye and probably a forever goodbye. Chaeyoung smiled and closed the door walking to school hoping she is making the right decision. ‘I must do this, she’s the only one I need in life to keep me happy just like Jungyeon and Nayeon unnie’ Chaeyoung thought before she finally arrived at school and walking into her class. She saw mina looking really sad at her desk not even looking at Chaeyoung as she walked into class. Chaeyoung noticed mina’s gloomy aura and walked up to her and grabbed her wrist. “YAH WHAT YOU DOING KID??” mina shouted trying to pry her arm from Chaeyoung’s grip “No buts you coming with me right now” Chaeyoung sternly said dragging her out of the class room with all her classmates staring at them agape. “Hey where is Chaeyoung taking her??” Tzuyu said to Sana that’s sitting next to her “I don’t know, but mina wanted to run away with her” Sana said looking at her yoda’s shocked face. “Is she really, but she can’t leave me..us!” Tzuyu said annoyed “It’s okay my little yoda, you have me” she said kissing Tzuyu’s cheek and hugging her. Tzuyu is now blushing madly but hugged her back tightly. After the little fiasco with mina and Chaeyoung everyone started talking and whispering naughty things but only her friends knew what they were up to and didn’t stop them because it was clearly what they wanted plus they had what they wanted right there in front of them.

“YAH STOP DRAGGING ME WHERE ARE WE GOING??” Mina insisted to know where Chaeyoung was dragging her. They eventually got outside of the school “Listen mina unnie I’ve been thinking we should leave” Chaeyoung said looking at her unnie surprised. “re..really your willing to run away with me??” Mina said super excited smiling her gummy smile again. “Yes of course!...i’m ready now” Chaeyoung said determined that this is her fate and she didn’t want to leave mina on her own. “I know you would come through for me Chaengie” mina said softly hugging her tightly before she grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand as they started to run up a big road taking left and right turns randomly trying to just go as far as they can…

That’s how the story of the two most unexpected lovers fell in love but little did they know some disaster was going to happen to the world they lived in changing their lives…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author - This is my second update I hope you like it ^.^. This finally brings us back to the present on the first chapter so I would suggest to read that again after this. Keep reading and commenting thank you!

I would love to get to know you guy's better so what's you favourite ship in Twice and Apink?? Mine is Michaeng and Chomi. :D