Zombies Are Everywhere!

Unexpected Love

“*Cough* well it all happened a week after you two ran away…” Tzuyu started

 

Flashback

Tzuyu’s POV

 

‘Maths is so boing without Chaeyoung she used to make it fun always making jokes, pulling faces I really miss that little kid’ I thought as I was in my own world drifting off into my thoughts staring aimlessly out the window with my head on my chin not paying no attention to our maths teacher. The sky was grey with tints of blue in between the clouds, looking like it’s about to rain. I heard whispering behind me when I heard Chaeyoung’s name being mentioned. As soon as I heard her name I came out of my thoughts and wisped my head back and glared at the two guys. Mark and Jackson. They just glared back with those evil erted smiles.

“Why are you talking about Chaeyoung you ert’s” I muttered with a pissed tone trying not to attract the teacher’s attention at the front as I was only 2 rows back on the left of the teacher’s desk.

“None of your business Yoda” Mark whispered smiling his creepy smile.

‘Did he just call me Yoda?? No one calls me Yoda except Sana unnie!’ I thought angrily. I felt my face getting all red and fuming like steam was about to come out from my ears. I stood up loudly while flipping the table with a loud bang. This caught the attention of every student in the class especially the teacher. I could feel all their faces staring at me and the teacher saying with a stern voice to sit back down but I just ignored it. I threw my hands down flat on Jackson and Marks desk and leaned into their faces. Jackson's eye still a little purple from the beating. That’s when I felt Sana unnie tug on my arm saying we should leave but again I ignored her.

“Don’t ever call me Yoda again you scubbags!” I sternly said giving them a look of death.

They just laughed in my face.

‘CRACK’

I punched Jacksons face with all my might leaving him with a bloody nose and a bad eye. ‘This is for hurting my best friend Chaeyoung you bastard’ I thought still angry filling up my body consuming my brain. Gasps could be heard all around the class room and some shouting ‘FIGHT FIGHT’. I Just ignored them all blocking out every sound just me in my world of anger. All I could think about was taking revenge on behalf of my friend that I didn’t think about the people around me. Jackson and Mark walked out quickly going to the infirmary, I just stood there looking at their table with blood splatters all over it and some on my hand. I heard a small voice next to me but I didn’t turn to see who it was.

“Sana’s gone she ran out of the school..’ that’s all I heard before my mind trailed off thinking about Sana unnie. ‘Did I hurt Sana unnie’ that’s all that kept playing in my mind I can’t think of any other explanation. I finally came back to my senses when I get a hard slap around my face.

“OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR??” I screamed in pain holding my face turning around to see who it was. Momo??

“YAH LISTEN TO ME SANA HAS GONE MISSING BECAUSE OF YOUR PABONESS WE NEED TO GO FIND HER!” she yelled at me pointing at the door giving me a death glare.

My friends were all at the door waiting for me. Giving me death glares. ‘I really ed up this time’ I thought now feeling so scared out my mind thinking I won’t ever get to find my Sana unnie ever again ‘I didn’t even get to make her officially mine’ I hung my head low at this thought but realised I need to find her I can’t lose her now not ever. I sprung my head up looking determined. Bolting it pass Momo and out the door passing my friends now shocked faces. I waved to them to hurry up and follow me. As I run down the hallway out the front door of the school. They ran as fast as they could to catch up to me while shouting ‘stop’ a few times but I never did. Running as much as my long legs could take me I ran out of the gate of the school and deciding to take a right turn down the main road packed with cars. Going a few more metres I panicked and stopping. ‘Which way should I go left or straight ahead which way would Sana have gone??’ I thought whipping my head back and forth. Still unable to decide my friends finally catch up to me stopping behind me with their hands on their knees breathing heavily while trying to scold me for going off like that. After a good few minutes of them catching their breath, they stand up straight stretching and walk towards me with a confused look as to why I suddenly stopped.

“Look there are two ways straight on or left which one would Sana run down!” I asked hurriedly.

“Hmm why don’t we just split up” Eunji said looking at everyone nodding her head.

“Yehh that’s a great idea!” Naeun said behind eunji holding her waist.

“Great I suggest..” Eunji started to speak but I cut her off wanting to speed things along.

“Eunji unnie and Dahyun unnie with me we go straight ahead (pointing up at the road ahead) while Momo unnie, Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie and Naeun unnie go left (pointing to the left road) anyone disagree (looking at everyone not saying a word) Okay then let’s go find sana!” I shouted punching my fist in the air.

We all shouted ‘FIGHTING’ and everyone hugged each other saying a goodbye. We used our handphones to contact each other when we found Sana so we could make a meeting spot. We all departed our ways, Eunji, Dahyun and me went straight ahead following the main road which was getting more backed up as we go. Loud car horns coming from every car from frustration as they clearly have been in traffic for a while. ‘What’s all the traffic about?? Don’t tell me..’ I trailed off my thought before I thought of the worst but that didn’t stop me from suddenly running up the path way pushing people out the way while Eunji and Dahyun gave a sigh and started running behind me yelling again. I ran for another couple of metres suddenly coming to halt when I saw loads of police cars blocking the road up ahead. My breathing deep. The two caught up after a minute and saw the same thing I was seeing breathing deeply from the sudden running. Their eyes wide full of concern but clearly intrigued as I was. I started to look around the area turning my head left eyes scanning then I stopped.

“SANA UNNIE!” I shouted with all my might as she was on the other side of the pavement with a shocked face but looked like tears have been falling onto her cheeks. ’Why has she been crying??’ I thought worried.

The two wisped their heads towards the direction I was looking in when a smile climbed onto their face. They waved their hands trying to get Sana’s attention but no use she just didn’t look in this direction. We decided to cross the street to her instead. We manoeuvred through the cars some honking at us to move. All the cars were stationary no one moving as the police didn’t allow them. We finally cross the street to the other side and ran straight towards Sana unnie. I gave her a back hug and lifted her up into the air but put her down quick as my legs were weak from running. She turned around and slapped me hard. ‘I probably deserve that’ I thought holding my already deep red cheek from Momo’s slap. I looked at her with sad pleading eyes as if to say sorry for anything I did.

“I’m sorry Sana for whatever I did to you back there, I didn’t mean it please!” I pleaded putting my hands on her waist but she just pushed my hands off and walked pass me to Eunji and Dahyun hugging them and thanking them for coming to find her.  

I just looked at her beautiful back which laid her soft black hair so perfectly. Eunji and Dahyun both looked shocked and scared all of a sudden and backing away from Sana’s hug. I was confused ‘is my face puffy from the two slaps that I look that scary??’ I thought holding onto my cheek again in fear.

“What…what is it guys is my face that bad??” I asked scared as they started to point at me.

Sana looked back at me and instantly went pale with a ‘scared less’ face. I got even more worried and scared. ‘what’s happening to me??’  I thought looking all over my body to see if there is anything wrong but I couldn’t find anything and my cheek just felt hot. Suddenly Sana grabbed my wrist holding onto it hard and pulled me towards her. I turned around gaining my balance back from the quick pull when I saw something gross and rotten like. Like a corpse that has been sitting underground for a long time. Clothes all ripped from head to toe, skin looked like it rotted away with a bite mark on its arm. Teeth all rotten broken and yellow, with only one eye. It was limping towards us. This is when I knew I should run.

“RUN ZOMBIE” Sana shouted as she bolted up the street in the opposite direction we came in, I followed her almost instantly.

The other two already running about 2 metres ahead of us. We didn’t get far before 2 police man stopped us in our tracks. They both looked sternly at us 4 and showed us his police car with his hand.

“Get in quick!” He sternly said shouting a little to overcome the car horns and car doors smashing as people leaving their cars screaming running down the road.

We obeyed the 2 police officers and got into the car frightened. We all sat comfortably at the back of the car as the police man also got in. I was on the left next to the window with Sana next to me then Dahyun and Eunji. The driver started the car quickly and started driving down the road turning 3 times left and 2 times right before we went straight for a while.

“Umm … may I ask where we are going??” Eunji asked the police man on the passenger side with a very worried tone.

“Don’t worry we are going to a police station far from here and tell you everything that is going on” he said with a deep voice not looking back at us keeping his eye on the road.

“Do you know if a girl called Chaeyoung is there??” I asked curious but still scared from what I just witnessed.

“I’m not sure but we will keep a look out for her but first you guys are our priority to get you to safety” he said keeping his straight face.

We just stayed silent throughout the entire ride after this. I took glances at Sana unnie who was just looking down at her feet not even taking one glace up. ‘I really hurt her this time’ I thought as I looked out the window mentally scolding myself every time I see her face which had clear tear streak lines going down her cheek. The other two also kept very quiet which is unusual as they are the talkative, bright happy type however seeing that thing, that zombie really took a toll on them. Seeing their faces pure white as snow not fading away with fear locked inside their eyes all they could do was look out the window. The sky was gloomy, dark grey clouds dominating the sky with no blue in sight not like this morning.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a good 35-minute ride we finally came up to an almost prison looking police station almost skyscraper looking buildings with some windows looking to be broken. A man came to our car holding a tablet and asked the two officers their name and number. The driver said “Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook number 9719” and in the passenger seat he said “Taehyung, Kim Taehyung 9781”. The man outside the car said “Okay you are both registered police officers you may go in” as he said that he moved back from the car and nodded to someone. Then I heard a sudden metal noise clashing with metal as I saw a huge gate in front of us moving to the left to let us in. Jungkook drove in and parked next to a huge building which looked like it occupied rooms like a hotel. Jungkook and Taehyung both got out and opened both passenger doors to the car signalling for us to get out. Me and sana exited on the left where Taehyung was and Dahyun nand Eunji exited on the right where Jungkook was. They closed the door and walked in front of us. We followed them. We were lead into the building we parked next to and was greeted by a woman waving as soon as we walked through the glass door entrance. We got to the desk and jungkook asked for a key which the woman gladly gave him. He nodded to the woman and we followed them again down a what seemed like an endless hallway passing wooden/metal doors with the exact same sign on it ‘Notification Room’.

We eventually stopped in front of a wooden door, Jungkook unlocked it and waved his hand for us to go in. Walking in it looked super cosy just like a break room in an office. We all sat down on soft chairs while Taehyung got us coffee and snacks. Jungkook sat down on the same chair opposite us and broke us the news about the world. We gasped in shock shaking our heads violently, Sana crying into my shoulder hugging me from the shear shock of the news while Dahyun was yelling at Jungkook but got pulled back by Eunji calming her down a bit. We all thought it wasn’t true, it’s all a dream but to our dismay it was all terribly real. A horror story come true.

After 10 minutes of trying to get our heads around it we finally got up and went back to the desk not even touching our food or drink. The woman asked us to write our name in a large book, while I was writing my name she asked me where I was from I said Taiwan. She just said it was a very unique name here in Korea and smiled I forced a smile back. We all finished writing our names in and got escorted to our room. 1 day later..

End of Flashback

 

Author’s POV

That’s how we ended up here” Tzuyu said heaving a huge sigh after telling them the long story.

Mina and Chaeyoung nodded and understood everything except one thing where did Momo, Bomi, Chorong and Naeun go?? (A/N – I will write a separate chapter for these guys) Although they had these questions they felt sleeping as they kept yawing so did everyone else. They didn’t even realise it was nearly morning and night had passed. Eunji looking at the huge window behind the couch that was covered by red curtains, she could see a little ray of sun beaming in.

“I think its morning girls we didn’t even sleep *yawn* I think we should all go to sleep now we keep on yawing” Eunji said like a mother taking care of her children as she was the oldest of all of them.

They all agreed the girls went to their respective rooms. Sana and Tzuyu in one room with Dahyun and Eunji in another one. Mina and Chaeyoung decided on sleeping on their couch not wanting to leave them yet plus the couch was a big corner one easily fitting both of them. They all said their goodnights to each other before closing their doors and heading off to bed. Sleeping through the day until the next the morning.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author - I hope you liked this chapter we finally get to see what happened to the others! I am going to write a separate chapter for Jungyeon and the sisters along with Momo, Chomi and Naeun so please be patient ^.^ Wonder if they can all find each other?? hehe ;) Please leave comments I read every single one of them! :)