Training Day 1

Unexpected Love

The next morning rose as the sun started to shine through a little gap between the curtains of the room. Everyone was sleeping except a little early bird. Eunji. Eunji woke up earlier than anyone else and decided to make breakfast for everyone. She made everyone’s favourites as the fridge was stocked up on loads of fresh food. The kitchen was small but had everything any cook needed. Pots, pans, utensils, fridge etc. She started to prepare the food chopping up various vegetable and frying them. The smell from the kitchen lingered into the living where Mina and Chaeyoung were sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. Due to the fantastic smell of the food Chaeyoung woke up eyes wide sniffing like a dog. Wanting to investigate she carefully moved mina’s hand from her waist and got up trying hard not to disturb her. But she failed as Mina tightened her grip on Chaeyoung’s waist dragging her back onto the couch, closer to her.

“Where are you *Yawn* going Chaeng??” she whispered sleepily into the youngers ear.

“I smell food Unnie I’m hungry” Chaeyoung moaned cutely using her aegyo on Mina.

“Ohh so your rather eat than cuddle with me??” she asked with a little pout.

“No, no of course not but if I die from not eating how can I cuddle you??” giving a slight chuckle knowing she won this battle. Mina groaned in defeat.

Chaeyoung kissed Mina’s crown and got up, this time she let her. She walked to the kitchen and saw Eunji cooking a whole bunch of food. Chaeyoung took one big sniff and let it out.

“Ahhh this food smells great Unnie, are you done?? I’ll help set up the table” she asked politely staring at all the food one by one.

“Yes I am done, here you go” Eunji gave her a little spoon full of kimchi rice.

“Daebak Unnie!” she said with still a mouth full of food giving her a thumbs up

Chaeyoung got plates and cups from the glossy white cupboards and set them neatly on the dining table that could fit 6 people easily. The dining table was in the same room as the kitchen but off to the right. Mina eventually got up and walked to the kitchen. While Chaeyoung was placing the last plate down she felt someone behind her hugging her waist. ‘Aish this girl is more erted than me’ Chaeyoung thought turning around to face Mina. They stared into each other’s eyes before their lips touched becoming more rough with each second.

“AISH YOU TWO THIS IS A KITCHEN!” Eunji shouted splitting the two love birds up before anything further could happen.

The two just laughed it off and went to wake up the others. Chaeyoung went to Satzu’s room and opened the door slowly. She saw Sana’s head on top of tzuyu’s while tzuyu was nuzzling her face into sana’s neck. ‘I guess they made up last night’ she thought before shouting “WAKE UP!” waking up the two peaceful looking birds, scaring them sh**less. They screamed and Sana fell out of bed letting out a little “oww” and rubbing her .

“So clumsy as always Sana unnie” Tzuyu chuckled a little but got up and went to help her.

“Come on guy’s breakfast is ready” Chaeyoung said trying not to laugh at sana. This just earned a glare from sana and tzuyu as Chaeyoung left closing the door.

Mina opened the door to Eunji and Dahyun’s room. Dahyun was sleeping like a little baby untouched with a small brown teddy bear next to her. ‘Where did that teddy bear come from??’ Mina thought but shrugged it off. She walked quietly to Dahyun’s side of the bed and shook her a little to wake her up.

“Wakey, Wakey Dahyun” Mina said softly but nothing.

“Mo..mo??” Dahyun said sleepily as she was in dreamland still.

‘Momo?? Why is she saying her name for?? Maybe shes dreaming about her’ this thought earned a little laugh to escape Mina’s mouth and accidently wake Dahyun up.

“Huh??.. Mina unnie what are you doing in here??” her voice cracking as rubbed her eyes tiredly.

“Come on breakfast is ready, let’s eat!” Mina said standing up straight pulling the covers off Dahyun and walking out the room.

After lots of and groaning everyone got out of bed and sat at the table with loads of delicious food just waiting to be eaten. Mina and Chaeyoung sat on one side of the table opposite Satzu and dahyun at one end of the table with Eunji opposite her.

“What you waiting for let’s eat” Eunji beams a bright smile and starts to dig into the food that she made. As so does everyone else.

They kept complimenting Eunji on everything after every bite they had. Mouths chewing at rocket speed like there is no tomorrow. After a good 20 minutes of eating everyone is finished, patting their bellies signifying they are full beyond belief. They all thanked Eunji and bowed taking their plates to the kitchen and putting it in the dishwasher.

‘KNOCK, KNOCK’

There was a sudden knock at the door. Sana went to go open it, but being cautious she asked who it was first.

“Who is it??” Sana shouted sticking her ear to the door to try and hear anyone outside. Nothing. No response.

Despite this Sana opened the door anyway with everyone behind her just in case. She unlatched the lock and opened the door slowly. “Oh it’s you two again” Sana heaved a sigh of relief opening the door fully. It was the two police officers again.

“Sorry to knock so early but we need you to take these (handing sana some clothes) and meet us at this location (handing them a piece of paper with directions) in 30 minutes, thank you, bye now” Jungkook said quickly waving and both left in a blink of an eye.

They all looked at the paper and clothes in Sana’s grasp then at the hallway which lays empty. Confused looks surrounded their faces as Sana closed the door in utter bewilderment.

“Did he say 30 minutes” Chaeyoung broke the silence which brought everyone back to reality.

They looked at the time 9:40am. They have to be there by 10:00am as the it said on the paper. They only had 20 minutes now. Everyone grabbing what looked like training uniform each and ran to get changed quickly. It took them 15 minutes to get changed. They wore a plain navy t-shirt with a black thick bulletproof vest on top, Black trouser like joggers full of pockets down both legs and black military boots. They didn’t hate it although it was a little heavy especially for Chaeyoung. Seeing how much time they had. 5 minutes. Their legs ran out the door locking it behind them, running down the stairs to get to the second floor as the directions showed. The directions then instructed them to go down the hallway on floor 2 get into the elevator on the left go down to floor -1 and they should be there. They followed the instruction to the exact t leading them to a huge open space. They walked out the elevator with their mouths in the shape on an O.

“Ahh you must be Room 148 section B and this is Room 129 section B to, great!” a man exclaimed giving a bright smile. He was wearing a thick army outfit with a gun on his hip.

They just looked confused, furrowing their eyebrows. However, all their eyes started scanning the room in amazement. Greenery could be seen for miles, with hundreds of rooms for shooting and archery located to the right of them. There was a giant lake running from one end to the other end of the enormous room. People swimming against the hard current that was pulling them down and back. People sparing with swords, knifes and even wooden poles where spread out all over the place.

The man laughed at their faces “I guess this is all knew to you, well this is what we call the ‘Training Room’ we bring in the most tough looking people we find and bring them here to train them for future fights against the zombies” he went on to explain.

“Train?? Fight?? Zombies??” they all said in unison with a confused looked glued to their face.

“Yes, so shall we get started then … I think archery is a good way to start as a beginner here” he pointed at the archery rooms and started walking. “Follow me” he instructed. Following the instructions, they followed him like chicks following their mother.

He went on to explain how to shoot all types of bows. They first started off with a recurve bow then went on to those professional looking bows they use in competitions. He pointed at Mina first to give it a try. She hesitated a bit but was pushed by Sana giving her a cute smile. Mina took the bow and did exactly what the man showed them. She took a deep breath squinted her eyes pulled the string back and..

‘WOOSH’

Bullseye! All their mouths were agape at the sight and Mina just jumping up and down in pure excitement. Mina decided to do it again. She found it fun but this time instead of the wooden target, it was a fake zombie head. She shot another arrow.. straight through the head right in between its eyes.

“Hmm well I guess we found your talent Mina-shi” the instructor said smiling giving a thumbs up.

Everyone was still in shock not saying a word but clapping loudly. The instructor turned to the rest of them with his hands on his hips. All their faces turned serious immediately and stopped clapping.

“We now need to find all of your special talents and focus on that” he sternly said nodding to the next place which was the shooting range.

He told mina to stay here and keep shooting arrows, he even said she could use a crossbow if she was brave enough. They went to the gun range which was a few feet from the archery. He again gave them all the information they needed to shoot a gun properly and safely.

“Hmm .. I think you should be good at this” pointing at the small girl with short hair.

“Me??” Chaeyoung said pointing at herself with a shocked face. He just nodded and gave her a hand gun.

She hesitantly took it and walked up to the enclosed area putting on her glasses and ear protection. She held the gun up to her eye level, hands steady not shaking at all. She pulled the trigger.

‘BANG’

Headshot! She shot the paper man right in the head first time. The man smiled widely to himself thinking he was right AGAIN. Chaeyoung turned around to her friends with such a huge smile showing her cute dimple. Everyone again was so shocked, but managed to say “DAEBAK” really loudly while clapping. Chaeyoung turned around after seeing her unnie’s reaction and this time just like mina went for the fake zombie head. She got into her stance and pulled the trigger … straight through the head.

“Well done Chaeyoung, now try these bigger guns (picking up a AK47) we will see you later” he said like proud dad nodding at Chaeyoung giving one last smile while signalling to the rest to follow him to the next part of the training area.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author – Second update! I wonder who’s each talent will be?! Seriously I don’t know yet XD so look forward to the next chapter ^.^ Please don’t forget to comment I love reading them!