Training Day 1 (An Extra Short Chapter - Satzu)

Unexpected Love

"Now this. This is the big leagues right here." The man said as he tossed up the AK47 up in the air and caught it again, taking it and loading up a magazine into the chamber and cocking it, priming it making it able to fire. The girls stared with their mouths slightly open as this was the first time they saw a real assault rifle right in front of their eyes.

"Wow.... Think you can handle that Chaeyoung?" Sana muttered to the younger girl with a raised eyebrow, skeptical about the young girl's abilities to fire a gun of that size and power with her petite body. I mean sure she could fire a pistol just fine, but a rifle?

Chaeyoung chuckled a bit as she gave Sana the most confident look that she could muster at that moment, a smug grin forming on her face as she gave a steady nod to the Japanese girl next to her, who just snorted and threw her arms up, muttering "Whatever you say." before walking over to Tzuyu and giving her the tightest back hug in the world.

"Yah! Sana-unnie, I can't breath!" Tzuyu gasped in shock as she tried her best to pry away Sana's iron grip away from her stomach to allow the sufficient amount of oxygen to enter her lungs, her eyes bulging slightly as she now felt Sana snuggle up to her neck and let out a low giggle of amusement as the blonde haired girl now moved her arms lower to Tzuyu's waist, allowing the Taiwanese girl to take a deep breath as she now felt her chest be able to take in air again. 

"I love hugging you." Sana simply muttered in Tzuyu's ear as she rested her head on top of the taller girl's shoulder, having to tiptoe slightly to reach it as she let out a satisfied sigh as she felt her eyes start to close until...

"HEY! YOU TWO! This is meant to be a training session, not a date! I'll arrange for a candle light dinner for you two later!" The man barked out sternly at first but slowly softened up as he found the sight too cute to get mad at, finishing off with a wink at the two close friends as they now felt their faces start to burn red with embarrassment.

"S-sorry!" Tzuyu yelled back to the head officer before sticking her tongue out as a way of saying "Oops." before grabbing Sana's arm and heading over to the hand to hand combat lesson that they were assigned to do before Sana had to break in to one of her beloved back hugs.

"Candle light dinner huh... Not a bad idea." Sana thought to herself, giggling like a love-struck teenager as the oblivious black haired girl continued to guide the pair of them to the survival lesson that was crucial for them to pick up.

............................................................................................................................................

"OOF!" Chaeyoung's arms sank down the moment she felt the weight of the AK47 get put in her arms. She had really thought she had broken her arm as she gingerly lifted up the firearm to her shoulder level, resting the stock on her shoulder like she was supposed to as the head officer let out a low whistle, clearly impressed at the fact that Chaeyoung knew how to properly wield a firearm.

"Wow. You know how to carry a gun, how?" The head officer asked curiously as he folded his arms and gave all his attention to Chaeyoung, who let out a laugh as she looked down the iron sights of the Russian made gun, taking aim right at the center of a zombie's head before pulling the trigger, the bullet hitting the zombie's head square in between the eyes as Chaeyoung looked at the now stunned head officer and gave him a wink.

"Let's just say that video games aren’t all fictional." Chaeyoung said matter of fact before aiming at the zombie head again, although this time she decided to try and shoot the rifle one handed even though she could barely lift up the thing in the first place.

However, even with her weak arms shaking slightly from the immense weight being put on them currently, Chaeyoung still managed to hit the zombie right in the bullseye, with the bullet cleanly passing through the hole made from the shot earlier.

"Unreal." The head officer said, now blown away at the crazy good skills that this young and tiny girl possessed. He had never seen anything like this before, heck even the top shooter in the police force took 3 shots to get one between the eyes, but Chaeyoung did it in her first try. This girl had was too good of a talent to pass up on, and he knew that he had to snap her up before someone else did.

"Hey, Chaeyoung was it? How do you feel about joining the front line of defense for the police?" The head officer asked the short haired girl, who let out a gasp of surprise as she suddenly had a million thoughts rush through her brain. She was obviously concerned for her safety of course, but she could finally be like all those video game characters and heroes that she had watched on TV when she had free time. But, she was forgetting one extremely important thing. So, before she could even say her answer...

"ABSOLUTELY NOT." Mina's voice suddenly screeched out of nowhere, startling both the head officer and Chaeyoung as the youngest Japanese girl in the group came storming towards Chaeyoung and pulled her into a protective embrace. She had no intentions of letting her Chaeyoungie be put into a pit of danger anytime soon, and she would do anything she could to prevent it.

The head officer laughed at the protective gesture that Mina had just made with her girlfriend, nodding his head as he could understand why Mina was acting this way. But like he said before, he wanted Chaeyoung on the force. No. Matter. What.

"Ok then, what if you joined with her?" The head officer suddenly asked Mina, who's eyes widened as she blinked a few times, her mind going completely blank as her jaw started to drop slowly.

"Ummm.... Well..."

 

................................................................................................................................

Author's Note:

Hey guys! This is actually the Co-Author here, OnceAPinkPanda! This is the first chapter that I decided to write for this story, and I hope you like it! Don't worry, your beloved Jale will come back and resume her spot right after this :)