WHAT'S HAPPENED??

Unexpected Love

“Hey look over here there’s a little wooden shack, looks safe enough come on!” said a determined bully dragging a little girl by her wrist but not too harsh that it would hurt the little one at all. “Unnie are you sure this is what you want you have more to lose than me” the little girl uttered softly being shy she hung her head low. She cupped the girls face and pulled it up to face her “I’m sure! Your all I need to keep me happy!” the older girl said happily giving off a bright smile reassuring the younger “Now come on” again pulling the younger in excitement. They reached the shack off an empty road that barely any cars came by so it was very quiet and secluded. They walked for over 3 hours and needed somewhere to stop luckily they found this little cosy shack in a field probably used for a farm before but looks abandon, not too long though as it looks very stable and new. The elder took the lead and opened the door first lifting a long plank of wood onto the floor with all the strength she had and slowly opening it to make sure nothing was inside to scare them as they had no energy to even fight. “HELLO!” the older managed to shout, to see if she would get an answer and to her happiness it was empty “Yes its empty and look hay!” she said in triumph thinking she just won the lottery. They both walked in the younger being very hesitant but felt calmer looking at her older smiling and running in “unnie this is huge can we stay here for more than a day I’m super tired my little legs can’t handle any more walking” she moaned and cutely pouted making the older one blush and pinch her cheeks “aww are your little legs hurting” she teased and chuckled at her cuteness that just kills her heart “okay we can stay for a week as we got enough food for a week but then we have to go arraso(okay)??” she gave in to her cuteness but still wanting to be the dominant one. “YES THANK YOU UNNIE!” she jumped up in happiness and hugged the older very tightly burying her head in her chest as the older laid her head on top of hers and hugged her tightly as well. Never wanting to let go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning …

“Morning unnie come on wake up its already 9:45” the younger girl excitedly said while shaking her unnie to wake her up as she was very hungry, she even got woken up by her stomach growling at her otherwise she probably would have slept longer. “Huuh … wh..what time is it??” the olders raspy morning voice said while rubbing her eyes “Come on unnie I’m hungry my stomach is going to kill me if I don’t eat!” she moaned again sitting next to her older smiling waiting for her to finally get up “Ohh .. sorry I guess I was so tired from walking a lot yesterday” she softly laughed finally looking at her younger that was just so sweet and innocent she wondered how she even got a cute kid like this to love her back. “Yah! you just going to stare at me unnie I know I pretty but I’m STARVINGG!” shouting the last part to get it into her unnies brain so she would start cooking “Hey! You know I’m older and okay.. okay I get it your hungry gees wish your body was as big as your stomach” the older moaned now getting a cute evil stare from her younger, she chuckled at this and patted her head. The older got up and went to her bag to see what she has got “Hmm.. what would you like?? ..I got your favourite strawberry milk and a peanut & jelly sandwich??” the older asked while taking out the goods from her bag knowing the younger wouldn’t refuse. “YES PLEASE THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITE!” the younger shouted running towards her unnie to grab her food and start eating as she could literally feel a lion eating her up inside if she didn’t eat in the next few second “You welcome I knew it’s your favourite that’s why I packed it” the older said proud of herself making her lover super happy as she also sat down and ate the same thing.

After eating for good 20 minutes in silence they seemed bored and wondered what to do now. “Hey .. umm ..unnie I’m kind of bored what can we do here??” the younger asked curiously tilting her head to the side a little “Umm .. how about this I packed a game for us to play” she said happily now rummaging through her Mary Poppins bag “of course you did, you love games unnie” the younger stating an obvious thing but feeling excited as she pulled out a pack of cards but normal playing cards it was the Korean playing cards used to play Go-Stop the youngers favourite game! “Omg unnie did you bring these for me??” she said super excited like a little kid at the ice-cream store “Yes I knew you loved playing Go-Stop so I thought it would be a great way to pa… ooph” she suddenly stopped and fell to the floor by a little kid jumping on her and kissing her cheek “You’re so sweet unnie thank you I don’t know what I’ll do without you” she exclaimed now staring into the elder’s eyes deeply absorbing every little detail of her elders face those brown orbs staring back intensely full of love as she laid on top of her, silence fell in the room just these two in their own world. The younger leaning in for kiss on her lover’s soft lips, as she kissed her passionately the older pulled her in even more by her waist, deepening the kiss. The younger bit the elders bottom lip earning a moan as she gained entrance to the elders mouth easily, she didn’t hesistate and went straight into with her tongue tasting the elder earning more moans inside of ..

 

 

 

...'CRASH'..

They both suddenly stopped and got up quick as lightning to see what that loud crash was but it was just a small piece of wood that must have been loose on the top floor and fell. The two looked at each other scared but started to laugh it off as they knew there wasn’t any danger. “ahumm..” clearing “well I guess those cards aren’t going to play with themselves are they unnie??” the younger asked breaking the awkwardness between them, “I guess not” the older said as she walked to sit on the hay followed by the dongsaeng sitting opposite her.

The night fell fast as they played Go-Stop until they felt tired. “omo its getting late look its already night out!” the older pointed out, pointing at the only window on the first floor that’s showing the beautiful blue night sky with bright stars shining. “’Yawn’ … yehh I’m getting sleepy as well, can we go to sleep now??” she asked yawing continuously making the older girls heart beating faster looking at this cute and sweet thing that’s rubbing her sleepy eyes she couldn’t get over this feeling ever since that first day. “urr.. unnie your staring at me again stop daydreaming ‘yawn’ and come to bed” she said patting the bed made out of soft hay next to her signalling her to go bed already. Snapping her out of her daydream the elder got up and made her way to her little lover and laid down next her, snuggling up for warmth and protection. The older pulled her dongsaeng closer to her putting her head on top of the girl’s head and the younger curling up into a ball burying her head into the elder’s chest “Goodnight unnie” she softly said “Goodnight my baby” they said their goodnights as they both fell into a deep slumber ready for another day ahead, just the two of them and no one else. Not much to their dismay, much more was happening outside that they didn’t know about… and what was paradise for them now surely will become a nightmare soon..or will it??

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later, that morning…

“UNNIE I DON’T WANT TO GO! I WANNA STAY IM STILL TIRED” The younger moaned and moaned not wanted to leave the beautiful shack that they called home. “BUT WE HAVE TO WE NEED TO FIND MORE FOOD!” The older insisted and kept scolding her lover for being such a little kid at times not listeing to her as they needed to leave plus the younger promised and NO WAY was she going to leave a little kid on her own in a shack regardless if she locked it she’s not taking the chance. “FINE ..I’ll go but one condition” the younger evilly grinned earning a scared look from the older “what is it?? Nothing stupid!” she said pointing at the younger “you’re doing it otherwise im not going anywhere” she said laughing evilly earning another worried look from the older “if I get tired you give me a piggyback ride until I feel like walking again and no ‘buts’ or ‘ifs’” she happily said giving her biggest smile trying to convince this unnie “AHHHH” she screamed the top of her voice in annoyance “fi..fine you little…” she said very quietly trailing off her words before she regret anything she said “sorry I didn’t hear that unnie” she said feeling triumphant while putting a hand to her ear “I SAID FINE ..happy now!” the older shouted feeling defeated by this little kid she loved ever so much ‘damn how did she get so much power over me??’ the older thought to herself but shook it off as she saw her getting up and start to walk out of the shack pretty proud of herself winning over this unnie “come on unnie are you coming or what” she said smiling happily turning round to her agape lover just standing there staring AGAIN. “ ahh.. yess..sorry I’m coming” she stuttered, hurryingly walking out of the shack now standing next to her lover.  The older shut the door putting the big long plank of wood back into its original place, “im going to miss our home unnie it was so cosy and fun” she winked and started to wave goodbye to the shack “same here kid same here” she sighed waving bye to the shack also as they both started walking back to the main road they come off of.

Once they reached the road they followed it for a good 40-50 minutes but something was off very off “Hey unnie..shouldn’t there be at least one car driving by before there were at least 5-6 cars coming by at the time we walked??” asking curiously but getting a little scared at the same time “hmm..you’re right that’s very odd maybe it’s just a quiet day it is a Sunday you know!” the older said trying to reassure her love it’s going to be fine and nothing is wrong “okay.. that’s true” she calmly said looking at her unnies reassuring smile. The younger grabbed the elders hand for more security just in case. “aww is the little kid scared” the older teased pinching the youngers cheeks. “YAH IM NOT SCARED YOU ARE!” She shouted very loudly echoing into the distance “Hehe.. I’m sorry your just so cute and sweet but please keep your voice down” the older scolded her she doesn’t want anyone to know they’re there. Little did they know it was too late that shout already got the attention of someone very unwanted that was heading there way. Only a few metres ahead was a man walking but not normally more like a limp like someone has shot his leg or just injured it “umm..unnie who is that he looks hurt should we help him??” the younger asked pointing at a man in front of them a few metres away but can’t see his face but he had ragged clothes on and looked dirty. “omo maybe he is hurt but let’s approach him slowly we don’t know if he has a weapon on him” she said with a hint of concern in her voice. “okay” the younger said trying to stay as calm as possible. They got to about 1 metre before they started to shout for the man to see if he was okay “HELLO..HELLO THERE ARE YOU OKAY?? ARE YOU HURT??” The older shouted getting the attention of the mysterious limping man. They didn’t get a response which was odd to them and made them more scared. They stopped but the man just kept limping towards them with his arms out like he was asking for help. But why didn’t he speak?? Many question where roaming around the couple’s head but they just stayed still in fear of what the man was going to do to them. Eventually the man was on a few feet away and the two gasped in shock at the horror in front of them.. its wasn’t a man that was hurt.. they weren’t even sure if it was still a living human being. They realised they had to get out of there as fast as possible before god knows what happens. There feet touching the ground at lightning speed still holding hands so they won’t separate. Finally, they found a little farm house and quickly ran in franticly looking behind them making sure the man wasn’t following them and to their relief he wasn’t he didn’t seem like he could run as fast the them. With a bang of the door closing so fast and a lock sound they sit down trying to catch their breath. “unnie.. you don’t .. you don’t think.. that’s what I think it is, is it?” she asked scared out her mind breathing heavily in between words catchy her breath. “I really .. really .. home not kid..” she said looking scared even more scared than she decide to run away from home. Question is what was that man or thing?? Was it really what the kid was thinking?? All these questions popping up in their mind as they try to get their head together to piece together the puzzle. The only thing it could be is…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author – Hey guys and girls please be gentle with me this is my very first time writing a fanfic and I have no idea what I’m doing tbh XD but I thought of this idea and my co-author said its brilliant and will help me so I was like why not! This is actually is a part of a dream I had which actually included Twice and Apink but I’m going to put a little twist in it and make you guess the plot! J have fun… TRY AND GUESS THE TWO CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER I have given you subtle hints to their personalities and what they like .. they are both twice members!

 

Anyway I hope you like it this is a very confusing chapter but it will make sense in due time. The second chapter will be their school life before this scene even happened and how it leads to these two being together. This was the idea of my co-author which I’m so happy that he let me use it! Please go check out his own fanfic his name is SNSD_Jessica_Lover … hope to have nice criticism in the comments to help me make it better and hopefully the next chapter is out tomorrow. Yes, I know there is a lot of grammatical errors please bear with me thank you!